1. Why is the main character going to Ireland?
(a) For a vacation.
(b) To play a concert.
(c) To visit her new nephew.
(d) Her father's funeral.
2. Which of the following is the main character of this novel?
3. Who is Catherine thinking about as she boards the plane?
(a) Her brother.
(b) Her father.
(c) Her mother.
(d) Her baby.
4. How does Anna get from the plane to her hometown?
(d) Mother picks her up.
5. What does Catherine look for as she rides through her hometown?
(a) Drumming contests.
(b) The home she grew up in.
(c) Familiar landmarks.
(d) People that she knows.
6. What term does Catherine's father use to describe some of the actions taken by the Protestants?
(b) Excellent musicians.
7. What does Catherine's father think the drumming is?
(a) A lot of noise.
(c) The same as bells.
(d) A revelation.
8. What does Catherine think the drumming is?
(a) The same as bells.
(b) A revelation.
(c) A lot of noise.
This section contains 4,780 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)