Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs. Yang announce to the guests?
2. What does Shu Fu leave for Shen Te?
3. What does Mrs. Shin accuse Shen Te of?
4. What does Wong ask the God to do in his dream?
5. What does Mrs. Shin think is wrong with Shin Te?
Essay Topic 1
Brecht greatly influenced popular culture. Choose a book, film or play that you think Brechtian technique and discuss its similarities with The Good Person of Szechuan in terms of the following:
Essay Topic 2
Why is Wong's role as an outsider important to the play? How would the story change if the Gods asked help from a character more established in the community? Why do the Gods never see Wong as a good person? What does that say about how people view outsiders?
Essay Topic 3
What is the play's premise? Why premises are so important to a story?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)