|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the second lawsuit against Yang Sun for?
2. What does Yang Sun say he is not willing to help Shen Te with?
3. Who is the father of Shen te's child?
4. What does Wong say cannot be forgotten?
5. Who has Shen Te promised to pay?
Essay Topic 1
Pick a character from the novel and discuss their goals and motives. Do they achieve their motive? Do they share similar goals and motives with other characters? Do their goals clash with other characters? How do the characters goals and motives affect their interaction with each other?
Essay Topic 2
What is the play's premise? Why premises are so important to a story?
Essay Topic 3
Compare Asian and western culture.
1. What are the differences between the two cultures?
2. In what way have the two cultures influenced each other?
This section contains 849 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)