|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who narrates a series of quick scenes in scene 8?
(a) Mrs. Yang.
(b) Shen Te.
(c) Mrs. Shin.
(d) The Old Woman.
2. Why does Yang Sun think Shen Te will do anything he asks?
(a) He will be her husband.
(b) He is stronger than her.
(c) She has no money.
(d) She is in love.
3. Who are the Old Woman and Old Man looking for?
(a) Shui Ta.
(b) Yang Sun.
(d) Shen Te.
4. What does Mrs. Shin urge Shen Te to do?
(a) Give the money to charity.
(b) Marry Shu Fu.
(c) Cash the check.
(d) Lend her some money.
5. Who do the Gods say they help?
(a) Those with love in their heart.
(b) Those with money.
(c) Those who want for nothing.
(d) Those who help themselves.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs. Yang announce to the guests?
2. Why is Shui Ta dizzy?
3. What does Shen Te reenter the scene wearing?
4. What does Shen Te say she has fallen under the spell of?
5. Who asks Mrs. Yang to pay the bill?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)