|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Yang Sun say the company needs to do?
(a) Hire an accountant.
(b) Work quicker.
(c) Raise more money.
2. What does Mrs. Shin think is wrong with Shin Te?
(a) She is depressed.
(b) She is love sick.
(c) She is pregnant.
(d) She has the flu.
3. What does Yang Sun take from the shop before he leaves?
4. To what city does Yang Sun have to move for his job?
(b) Hong Kong.
5. Which character now looks fat in scene 9?
(a) Mrs. Shin.
(b) Yang Sun.
(c) Shui Ta.
(d) Shu Fu.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Shu Fu shout for when Shen Te leaves him?
2. What does Mrs. Yang announce to the guests?
3. What does Yang Sun say he has sold to buy two tickets to Peking?
4. What does Shu Fu say Shen Te sacrificed to help the old couple?
5. What does Shui Ta say the characters have to do in return for living in Shu Fu's huts?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)