|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Yang Sun say he is not willing to help Shen Te with?
(a) Her business.
(b) Her writing.
(c) Her illness.
(d) Her debts.
2. What does Shui Ta read in the shop?
(a) A comic.
(b) A magazine.
(c) A novel.
(d) A newspaper.
3. What does Mrs. Shin think is wrong with Shin Te?
(a) She is pregnant.
(b) She is depressed.
(c) She is love sick.
(d) She has the flu.
4. What does Shu Fu tell Shen Te to use the check for?
(a) Anything she wants.
(b) A new shop.
(c) New clothes.
(d) To move to Peking.
5. What does Yang Sun have to do for Shui Ta to drop the lawsuits?
(a) Give back Shen Te's money.
(b) Move to Peking.
(c) Work at the factory.
(d) Marry Shen Te.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of factory does Shui Ta now run?
2. Why does Yang Sun think Shen Te will do anything he asks?
3. What does Yang Sun say he has the opportunity to buy?
4. Who does Wong enter the shop with?
5. Which character realizes the truth about Shui Ta?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)