|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose wedding takes place in scene 6?
(a) Shu Fu and Shen Te's.
(b) Wong and Mrs. Shin's.
(c) Shen Te and Yang Sun's.
(d) Shui Ta and Mrs. Shin's.
2. What is the second lawsuit against Yang Sun for?
(a) Lying about being a pilot.
(b) Leaving Shen Te in debt.
(c) Obtaining money dishonestly.
(d) Having an affair.
3. Who does Yang Sun say he can buy buildings from?
(a) Mrs. Mi Tzu.
(b) Mrs. Yang.
(c) Shen Te.
(d) Mrs. Shin.
4. Who does Shu Fu shout for when Shen Te leaves him?
(b) Mrs. Shin.
(c) The Gods.
(d) Shui Ta.
5. Why are the Carpenter's children on the street?
(a) The Carpenter is in jail.
(b) The Carpenter is dead.
(c) The Carpenter has moved to Peking.
(d) The Carpenter has lost his shop.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Wong enter the shop with?
2. Who is the only person the Gods say they found?
3. Why does Yang Sun think Shen Te will do anything he asks?
4. Which character now looks fat in scene 9?
5. What does Yang Sun take from the shop before he leaves?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)