|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs. Yang announce to the guests?
(a) Shui Ta is really Shen Te.
(b) Yang is getting job as a pilot.
(c) Shui Ta has not arrived.
(d) Shen Te used to be a prostitute.
2. What does Shu Fu leave for Shen Te?
(a) A blank check.
(b) A pearl necklace.
(c) A bundle of notes.
(d) A diamond ring.
3. What does Mrs. Shin accuse Shen Te of?
(a) Being a martyr.
(b) Ruining Shu Fu.
(c) Still loving Yang Sun.
(d) Hating herself.
4. What does Wong ask the God to do in his dream?
(a) Relax the rules.
(b) Make Shen Te fall in love with him.
(c) Lend him some money.
(d) Give him a place in heaven.
5. What does Mrs. Shin think is wrong with Shin Te?
(a) She has the flu.
(b) She is pregnant.
(c) She is love sick.
(d) She is depressed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of factory does Shui Ta now run?
2. Which character now looks fat in scene 9?
3. What do the Gods tell Wong is good?
4. What is wrong with one of the God's eyes.
5. Who narrates a series of quick scenes in scene 8?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)