|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Shen Te say will not be coming to the wedding?
(a) The Gods.
(b) Her parents.
(c) Shu Fu.
(d) Shui Ta.
2. What does Mrs. Shin accuse Shen Te of?
(a) Being a martyr.
(b) Ruining Shu Fu.
(c) Still loving Yang Sun.
(d) Hating herself.
3. What does Yang Sun help himself to?
(a) Pipe tobacco.
(b) Some money.
(c) A newspaper.
(d) A cigar.
4. What item of Shui Ta's clothing does Mrs. Shin discover among the clothes?
(a) His pants.
(b) His shirt.
(c) His shorts.
(d) His underwear
5. Who does Shen Te decide to call on one last time?
(a) Yang Sun.
(c) Shui Ta.
(d) The Gods.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who asks Mrs. Yang to pay the bill?
2. What kind of choices does Yang Sun say he has made?
3. Who does Mrs. Mi Tzu say she pities?
4. What are the Gods' clothes covered in?
5. What does Shu Fu tell Shen Te to use the check for?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)