|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Shen Te decide to call on one last time?
(a) The Gods.
(b) Yang Sun.
(d) Shui Ta.
2. Who is the father of Shen te's child?
(a) The Carpenter.
(c) Yang Sun.
(d) Shu Fu.
3. What is the second lawsuit against Yang Sun for?
(a) Lying about being a pilot.
(b) Having an affair.
(c) Leaving Shen Te in debt.
(d) Obtaining money dishonestly.
4. Who are the Old Woman and Old Man looking for?
(a) Yang Sun.
(b) Shui Ta.
(c) Shen Te.
5. What does Mrs. Shin urge Shen Te to do?
(a) Lend her some money.
(b) Cash the check.
(c) Give the money to charity.
(d) Marry Shu Fu.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Yang's song say will roll up the stream?
2. What does Yang Sun say he has sold to buy two tickets to Peking?
3. What does Mrs. Yang announce to the guests?
4. Who is the only person the Gods say they found?
5. What does Yang Sun say he is not willing to help Shen Te with?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)