|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who narrates a series of quick scenes in scene 8?
(a) Shen Te.
(b) The Old Woman.
(c) Mrs. Yang.
(d) Mrs. Shin.
2. Who is the father of Shen te's child?
(a) Yang Sun.
(b) Shu Fu.
(c) The Carpenter.
3. What does Shu Fu praise Shen Te for?
(a) Her integrity.
(b) Her goodness.
(c) Her honesty.
(d) Her morals.
4. What kind of choices does Yang Sun say he has made?
(a) Bad choices.
(b) Unwise choices.
(c) Pratical choices.
(d) Manly choices.
5. Who did Shui Ta bring two lawsuits against?
(a) Shu Fu.
(b) Mrs. Yang.
(c) Yang Sun.
(d) The Carpenter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Mrs. Shin and Shen Te take into the house?
2. What is the first lawsuit against Yang Sun for?
3. What does Shui Ta tell Mrs. Mi Tzu he is selling?
4. When does Yang say workers will get their rest?
5. What does Yang's song say will roll up the stream?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)