|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why are the Carpenter's children on the street?
(a) The Carpenter has moved to Peking.
(b) The Carpenter is in jail.
(c) The Carpenter is dead.
(d) The Carpenter has lost his shop.
2. What kind of factory does Shui Ta now run?
(a) A weapons factory.
(b) A clothes factory.
(c) A tobacco factory.
(d) A food factory.
3. What does Wong say cannot be forgotten?
(a) A good deed.
(b) A good woman.
(c) A good man.
(d) An evil deed.
4. What does Shu Fu tell Shen Te to use the check for?
(a) To move to Peking.
(b) New clothes.
(c) Anything she wants.
(d) A new shop.
5. Which character realizes the truth about Shui Ta?
(a) The Wife.
(b) The Carpenter.
(c) Mrs. Shin.
(d) Mrs. Mi Tzu.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Shen Te say will not be coming to the wedding?
2. What does Mrs. Shin think is wrong with Shin Te?
3. What item of Shui Ta's clothing does Mrs. Shin discover among the clothes?
4. Who does Shui Te say he is acting in the interests of?
5. What does Yang Sun say he is not willing to help Shen Te with?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)