|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Yang Sun help himself to?
(a) Some money.
(b) A cigar.
(c) Pipe tobacco.
(d) A newspaper.
2. What do Mrs. Shin and Shen Te take into the house?
(a) The tabacco.
(b) The washing.
(c) The cutlery.
(d) The books.
3. Who has Shen Te promised to pay?
(a) The Old Couple.
(b) Mrs. Shin.
(c) The Carpenter.
(d) Yang Sun.
4. What does Shu Fu praise Shen Te for?
(a) Her goodness.
(b) Her honesty.
(c) Her integrity.
(d) Her morals.
5. What kind of song does Yang Sun sing in an attempt to get the guests to stay?
(a) An ironic song.
(b) A wedding song.
(c) A satirical song.
(d) A folk song.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the Wife and Husband carrying large bundles of?
2. What kind of factory does Shui Ta now run?
3. What is the first lawsuit against Yang Sun for?
4. What does Mrs. Shin urge Shen Te to do?
5. Who narrates a series of quick scenes in scene 8?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)