|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Yang Sun say he can buy buildings from?
(a) Mrs. Shin.
(b) Shen Te.
(c) Mrs. Mi Tzu.
(d) Mrs. Yang.
2. What does Shui Ta read in the shop?
(a) A newspaper.
(b) A magazine.
(c) A novel.
(d) A comic.
3. Who is the only person the Gods say they found?
(b) Mrs. Shin.
(c) Yang Sun.
(d) Shen Te.
4. What is the second lawsuit against Yang Sun for?
(a) Leaving Shen Te in debt.
(b) Having an affair.
(c) Obtaining money dishonestly.
(d) Lying about being a pilot.
5. Who does Mrs. Yang say they get to sell Shen Te's shop?
(a) The Mayor.
(b) The Old Woman.
(c) Shen Te.
(d) Shui Ta.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Wong say cannot be forgotten?
2. What position does Yang Sun rise to at the factory?
3. Whose wedding takes place in scene 6?
4. What does Wong ask the God to do in his dream?
5. What kind of shop did the Old Man and Woman own?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)