|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Yang Sun say he has sold to buy two tickets to Peking?
(a) His mother's furniture.
(b) Shen Te's shop.
(c) His mother's house.
(d) Shen Te's house.
2. What kind of factory does Shui Ta now run?
(a) A weapons factory.
(b) A clothes factory.
(c) A food factory.
(d) A tobacco factory.
3. What does Yang Sun have to do for Shui Ta to drop the lawsuits?
(a) Move to Peking.
(b) Marry Shen Te.
(c) Work at the factory.
(d) Give back Shen Te's money.
4. What does Yang Sun say the company needs to do?
(b) Raise more money.
(c) Work quicker.
(d) Hire an accountant.
5. Who does Wong ask the Gods to help?
(a) Shui Ta.
(b) Yang Sun.
(c) The Old Couple.
(d) Shen Te.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the second lawsuit against Yang Sun for?
2. What does the Unemployed Man sing about the rewards of?
3. What does Shen Te say she has fallen under the spell of?
4. What does Shui Ta tell Mrs. Mi Tzu he is selling?
5. What do Mrs. Shin and Shen Te take into the house?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)