|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is wrong with one of the God's eyes.
(a) It is blind.
(b) It is black.
(c) It is missing.
(d) It is made from glass.
2. What does Shen Te say she has fallen under the spell of?
(a) Yang Sun's generosity.
(b) Yang Sun's wit.
(c) Yang Sun's energy.
(d) Yang Sun's spirit.
3. Who does Shui Te say he is acting in the interests of?
(a) The Old Couple.
(b) Shu Fu.
(c) Shen Te.
(d) Mrs. Yang.
4. What do the Gods say the world is?
(a) A paradise.
(b) A fun place.
(c) An unliveable place.
(d) A confused place.
5. What does the Unemployed Man sing about the rewards of?
(a) Worshipping the Gods.
(c) Knowing the right people.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Shen Te reenter the scene wearing?
2. Who does Mrs. Yang say Yang Sun is taking to Peking?
3. Whose wedding takes place in scene 6?
4. When does Yang say workers will get their rest?
5. What does Shui Ta tell Mrs. Mi Tzu he is selling?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)