|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Unemployed Man sing about the rewards of?
(a) Knowing the right people.
(c) Worshipping the Gods.
2. What kind of song does Yang Sun sing in an attempt to get the guests to stay?
(a) An ironic song.
(b) A folk song.
(c) A satirical song.
(d) A wedding song.
3. What position does Yang Sun rise to at the factory?
(c) Senior manager.
4. What does Shu Fu say Shen Te sacrificed to help the old couple?
(a) Her chance of a family.
(b) Her happiness.
(c) Her marriage.
(d) Her career.
5. Who does Shu Fu shout for when Shen Te leaves him?
(a) Mrs. Shin.
(c) The Gods.
(d) Shui Ta.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Mrs. Shin and Shen Te take into the house?
2. What does Shen Te agree to store in her shop for the Husband and Wife?
3. Who asks Mrs. Yang to pay the bill?
4. What is the first lawsuit against Yang Sun for?
5. What does Yang's song say will roll up the stream?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)