|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose wedding takes place in scene 6?
(a) Shen Te and Yang Sun's.
(b) Shui Ta and Mrs. Shin's.
(c) Wong and Mrs. Shin's.
(d) Shu Fu and Shen Te's.
2. Who is the father of Shen te's child?
(a) The Carpenter.
(b) Shu Fu.
(c) Yang Sun.
3. What are the Gods' clothes covered in?
4. What is the second lawsuit against Yang Sun for?
(a) Having an affair.
(b) Leaving Shen Te in debt.
(c) Obtaining money dishonestly.
(d) Lying about being a pilot.
5. Who are the Old Woman and Old Man looking for?
(b) Yang Sun.
(c) Shen Te.
(d) Shui Ta.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Yang Sun say he is not willing to help Shen Te with?
2. What kind of song does Yang Sun sing in an attempt to get the guests to stay?
3. Who does Shu Fu shout for when Shen Te leaves him?
4. What does Shui Ta say the characters have to do in return for living in Shu Fu's huts?
5. What does Yang Sun take from the shop before he leaves?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)