|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs. Shin think is wrong with Shin Te?
(a) She is depressed.
(b) She is pregnant.
(c) She has the flu.
(d) She is love sick.
2. Who does Shui Te say he is acting in the interests of?
(a) Shu Fu.
(b) The Old Couple.
(c) Shen Te.
(d) Mrs. Yang.
3. Who does Mrs. Yang say they get to sell Shen Te's shop?
(a) The Mayor.
(b) Shui Ta.
(c) The Old Woman.
(d) Shen Te.
4. What is wrong with one of the God's eyes.
(a) It is made from glass.
(b) It is missing.
(c) It is black.
(d) It is blind.
5. What does Yang's song say will roll up the stream?
(a) Lily pads.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the Gods say the world is?
2. Who does Shen Te say will not be coming to the wedding?
3. What kind of factory does Shui Ta now run?
4. What are the Wife and Husband carrying large bundles of?
5. What do the Gods tell Wong is good?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)