|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who arrives at the shop after Mrs. Mi Tzu leaves?
(a) Mrs Shin.
(b) The policeman.
(d) The Gods.
2. What does the policeman say Shen Te should find?
(a) A lawyer.
(b) A better supplier.
(c) A security guard.
(d) A husband.
3. Why does Wong runaway when he sees the Gods have gone?
(a) He thinks they are displeased.
(b) He thinks they are want to kill him.
(c) He thinks they have been murdered.
(d) He thinks they are coming back.
4. Who does Wong say would be delighted to take in the Gods?
(a) The whole town.
(b) The rich folk.
(c) The poor folk.
(d) His own family.
5. What does She Te tell Yang San she knows everything about?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Yang Sun say he can't get a wife?
2. What does Wong tell the Gods the town is calling Shun Te?
3. What does Shen Te hand out to the people waiting for her?
4. What do the townsfolk expect the Gods to do?
5. Who are the townsfolk expecting to visit them?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does the husband react to Shui Ta's attitude?
2. Why does Wong runaway from the Gods?
3. How do the family take over the shop?
4. What problem do the Gods face?
5. How does Yang Sun think Shui Ta can expand his business?
6. Summarize the first scene.
7. Why does Shui Ta say $300 for the shop is not enough?
8. What does Shen Te sing a song about at the end of scene 4?
9. What does Wong tell the audience?
10. Summarize scene 9.
This section contains 821 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)