|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose house does Wong try as a last resort?
(a) Shuin Ta's.
(b) Hang Lee's.
(c) Chow Eucha.
(d) Shen Te's.
2. Who do the others suggest Wong goes to?
(a) A prostitute.
(b) A judge.
(c) A soldier.
(d) A policeman.
3. What does Mrs. Mi Tzu want Shen Te to pay her six months in advance?
(a) Hush money.
(b) The bills.
(c) Her salary.
(d) The rent.
4. Who does Shui Ta negotiate with?
(a) Mrs. Shin.
(b) The Husband.
(c) The Wife.
(d) The Carpenter.
5. What is Shen Te's occupation?
(a) A gangster.
(b) A shop keeper.
(c) A cleaner.
(d) A prostitute.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Yang Sun watch in the sky?
2. What does Shui Ta say he is not running?
3. Who arrives at the shop after Mrs. Mi Tzu leaves?
4. What do the townsfolk expect the Gods to do?
5. What does Shen Te say is the name of her male cousin?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do the family take over the shop?
2. How does Shen Te help out Wong?
3. What is Shen Te prepared to do to help Yang?
4. Why does the Policeman take the Family into custody?
5. Why does Shui Ta say $300 for the shop is not enough?
6. What does Wong report back to the Gods?
7. How does Shui Ta deal with the Family?
8. What does Shen Te sing a song about at the end of scene 4?
9. What advice do the Gods give Shen Te?
10. Summarize scene 9.
This section contains 823 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)