|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Shen Te say she is meeting at the tea house?
(a) The Gods.
(b) Her parents.
(c) Her future husband.
(d) Her future security guard.
2. What drink does Shen Te give the Husband and Wife's family?
(c) Coca Cola.
3. What does Shui Ta threaten to return to the Carpenter?
(a) His wardrobe.
(b) His tables.
(c) His shelves.
(d) His stools.
4. What does Shui Ta tell the Family to do?
(a) Get out.
(b) Give him money.
(c) Get dressed.
(d) Make him a drink.
5. What does Shen Te tell the Gods she wants to be?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Shui Ta tell to get out of the shop when the Carpenter leaves?
2. Who does Shen Te tell the Old Woman are looking for generous people?
3. What does She Te tell Yang San she knows everything about?
4. What do the women outside Shen Te's shop gossip about?
5. What news does Mrs. Yang have about Yang Sun?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Shui Ta deal with the Family?
2. How do the Old Couple help Shen Te?
3. What does Shen Te tell the audience?
4. Summarize the play.
5. What does Shen Te tell the audience?
6. Summarize scene three.
7. How do the characters show their new found love for life?
8. What do the Gods ask Wong to do?
9. Summarize scene six.
10. What has Mrs. Shin worked out about Shen Te?
This section contains 821 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)