|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Wong sell?
2. What do the Gods say people are not?
(c) God fearing.
3. What does Mrs. Mi Tzu ask for?
(a) A contract.
4. What does the family sing about?
(a) Living in the moment.
(b) Past glories.
(c) What tomorrow will bring.
(d) Being poor but happy.
5. Who does Shan Te say she is expecting?
(a) A paying customer.
(b) A messenger boy.
(c) A group of soldiers.
(d) Her sister.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the Husband send out members of his family to find?
2. What day is the rent due?
3. What does Shen Te secure her loan from the Old Woman with?
4. What does Shui Ta say he is not running?
5. What does the husband send the Boy to steal?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Shen Te help out Wong?
2. How does Shen Te help Yang Sun in scene 4?
3. How do the Old Woman and the Policeman help Shen Te?
4. Why does Wong want the Gods to help She Te?
5. How does Shen Te help the carpenter?
6. What does Mrs Yang tell the audience?
7. How does Wong help the Gods?
8. Why do the Gods give Shen Te money?
9. What does Shui Ta tell the Gods?
10. How doees Shu Fu help Shen Te?
This section contains 672 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)