|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the husband send the Boy to steal?
2. What does Shen Te say is the name of her male cousin?
(a) Wong Lee.
(b) Shui Ta.
(c) Shin Kye.
(d) Yong La.
3. What does Wong sell?
4. Where does the Policeman suggest Shen Te look for a husband?
(a) The smaller towns.
(b) The bars.
(c) The bigger cities.
(d) The newspapers.
5. What does the family sing about?
(a) Past glories.
(b) Living in the moment.
(c) Being poor but happy.
(d) What tomorrow will bring.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Shui Ta say he is not running?
2. What does Yang Sun watch in the sky?
3. What does Shen Te buy with the money the Gods give her?
4. What do Mrs. Yang and She Te wave at?
5. What do the Gods apologize to Wong for?
Short Essay Questions
1. Summarize scene 9.
2. How does the husband react to Shui Ta's attitude?
3. Summarize the play.
4. What does Wong report back to the Gods?
5. What does the Wife suggest to Shen Te in the first scene?
6. What does Shui Ta tell the Gods?
7. How do the characters try to take advantage of Shen Te?
8. How does Yang Sun try to encourage the guests to stay at the wedding?
9. What do the Gods say to Wong?
10. What do the Gods ask Wong to do?
This section contains 866 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)