|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do the Gods appear to Wong?
(a) A tent.
(b) A bar.
(c) A den.
(d) A ditch.
2. Who does Shui Ta tell to get out of the shop when the Carpenter leaves?
(a) The Gods.
(b) The Family.
(d) Shen Te.
3. What day is the rent due?
4. What is Yang Sun's occupation?
(a) A soldier.
(b) A musician.
(c) A pilot.
(d) A writer.
5. What is the name of the town the story is set in?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs. Mi Tzu want Shen Te to pay her six months in advance?
2. What do the Gods say they are continuing their search for?
3. What are the Husband and Wife making when Shui Ta arrives?
4. What is Shen Te's occupation?
5. Who comes into the shop after the Family leave?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Yang Sun doing in the city park?
2. What does Shui Ta say in his defense?
3. What advice do the Gods give Shen Te?
4. How does the husband react to Shui Ta's attitude?
5. Why does Shui Ta say $300 for the shop is not enough?
6. How does Shen Te help out Wong?
7. Why does Mrs. Yang delay the wedding?
8. How does Yang Sun and Shen Te's relationship develop in scene 3?
9. Summarize scene six.
10. Summarize scene 9.
This section contains 869 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)