|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Yang Sun say he can't get a wife?
(a) He smokes too much.
(b) He is gay.
(c) He does not have money.
(d) He is not attractive enough.
2. Why does the policeman arrest the family?
(a) The Boy comes in with stolen Gods.
(b) The Wife threatens Shui Ta.
(c) The Husband hits the policeman.
(d) Shui Ta accuses them of treason.
3. Why does Shen Te say it is difficult for her to be good?
(a) She has no money.
(b) She is not happy.
(c) She has no family.
(d) She has no security.
4. What is Yang Sun's occupation?
(a) A soldier.
(b) A writer.
(c) A musician.
(d) A pilot.
5. What is the name of the shop's former owner?
(a) Mrs. Shin.
(b) Mrs. Yin.
(c) Mrs. Shun.
(d) Mrs. Yong.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do the Gods ask Shen Te to thank for them?
2. Who does Shui Ta call to get rid of the family?
3. What does Shen Te give Mrs. Shin and her family?
4. What does Shui Ta tell the Family to do?
5. Who does the Husband send out members of his family to find?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Shui Ta say in his defense?
2. How do Shen Te's problems increase in scene two?
3. What does Shen Te tell the audience?
4. Summarize the prologue.
5. How does Yang Sun try to encourage the guests to stay at the wedding?
6. Summaize scene five.
7. How does Shui Ta deal with the Family?
8. How does Shen Te's situation change in scene 7?
9. How does Shen Te help the carpenter?
10. Summarize the first scene.
This section contains 886 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)