|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the carpenter say ordered the shelves?
(a) Mrs. Shin.
(b) Mrs. Katz.
(c) Shen Te.
(d) Mr. Wong.
2. What does Shu Fu strike Wong with?
(a) A pair of scissors.
(b) A razor.
(c) A baseball bat.
(d) A curling iron.
3. What is the Old Woman and her husband celebrating?
(a) Her husband's name day.
(b) Her birthday.
(c) Her grandson's wedding.
(d) Their anniversay.
4. What drink does Shen Te give the Husband and Wife's family?
(b) Coca Cola.
5. What does Shen Te hand out to the people waiting for her?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Mrs. Mi Tzu's occupation?
2. Why does Wong runaway when he sees the Gods have gone?
3. What do Mrs. Yang and She Te wave at?
4. Who does Shui Ta negotiate with?
5. Where do the Gods appear to Wong?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do the characters show their new found love for life?
2. What has Mrs. Shin worked out about Shen Te?
3. What does Shui Ta tell the Gods?
4. What is Yang Sun doing in the city park?
5. Why do the Gods refuse to help Shen Te?
6. How does Shen Te's situation change in scene 7?
7. How does Yang Sun react to finding out he is the father of Shen Te's child?
8. Why does the Policeman take the Family into custody?
9. How do Shen Te's problems increase in scene two?
10. How does Shui Ta deal with the Family?
This section contains 684 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)