|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Yang Sun say he can't get a wife?
(a) He is gay.
(b) He is not attractive enough.
(c) He does not have money.
(d) He smokes too much.
2. What does She Te tell Yang San she knows everything about?
3. What do the townsfolk expect the Gods to do?
(a) Take away their children.
(b) Give them a sermon.
(c) Tell them their future.
(d) Change their lives.
4. Who does Shen Te say she is meeting at the tea house?
(a) Her future husband.
(b) The Gods.
(c) Her parents.
(d) Her future security guard.
5. Why does Shui Ta want the family to get dressed?
(a) They need to run errands.
(b) The shop is open.
(c) They are invited to a party.
(d) It is late in the day.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the Husband and Wife making when Shui Ta arrives?
2. What do the women outside Shen Te's shop gossip about?
3. What does Wong tell the Gods the town is calling Shun Te?
4. Who are the townsfolk expecting to visit them?
5. What does the Old Woman remind Shen Te about?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why do the Gods refuse to help Shen Te?
2. What do the Gods say to Wong?
3. What is Yang's plan?
4. How does Shen Te help out Wong?
5. How do the Old Couple help Shen Te?
6. Why do the Gods give Shen Te money?
7. What does Wong tell the audience?
8. Summarize scene 9.
9. Summarize scene four.
10. What does Shen Te tell the audience?
This section contains 777 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)