|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Shu Fu shout for when Shen Te leaves him?
(a) The Gods.
(b) Mrs. Shin.
(d) Shui Ta.
2. What are the Gods' clothes covered in?
3. Whose wedding takes place in scene 6?
(a) Shu Fu and Shen Te's.
(b) Wong and Mrs. Shin's.
(c) Shen Te and Yang Sun's.
(d) Shui Ta and Mrs. Shin's.
4. What is the second lawsuit against Yang Sun for?
(a) Lying about being a pilot.
(b) Leaving Shen Te in debt.
(c) Obtaining money dishonestly.
(d) Having an affair.
5. What do Mrs. Shin and Shen Te take into the house?
(a) The tabacco.
(b) The cutlery.
(c) The washing.
(d) The books.
6. Who is the only person the Gods say they found?
(a) Mrs. Shin.
(b) Yang Sun.
(c) Shen Te.
7. When does Yang say workers will get their rest?
(a) Saint Finishyourwork Day.
(b) Saint Communist Day.
(c) Saint Soon Day.
(d) Saint Nevercome's Day.
8. What kind of choices does Yang Sun say he has made?
(a) Unwise choices.
(b) Bad choices.
(c) Pratical choices.
(d) Manly choices.
9. What does Yang Sun have to do for Shui Ta to drop the lawsuits?
(a) Marry Shen Te.
(b) Move to Peking.
(c) Work at the factory.
(d) Give back Shen Te's money.
10. Who is the father of Shen te's child?
(a) The Carpenter.
(c) Shu Fu.
(d) Yang Sun.
11. What does Shu Fu leave for Shen Te?
(a) A pearl necklace.
(b) A blank check.
(c) A diamond ring.
(d) A bundle of notes.
12. What does Yang's song say the good will get?
(a) Their happiness.
(b) Their afterlife.
(c) Their reward.
(d) Their fun.
13. Why is Shui Ta dizzy?
(a) He is ill.
(b) Shen Te is pregnant.
(c) He has been working too hard.
(d) Someone has tampered with his drink.
14. What do the Gods say the world is?
(a) An unliveable place.
(b) A fun place.
(c) A paradise.
(d) A confused place.
15. Who plans a romantic evening for Shen Tu?
(a) Yang Sun.
(b) Chow Young.
(c) Shu Fu.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Shui Ta tell Mrs. Mi Tzu he is selling?
2. What does Shu Fu tell Shen Te to use the check for?
3. Why does Yang Sun think Shen Te will do anything he asks?
4. Who does Mrs. Yang say they get to sell Shen Te's shop?
5. What does Mrs. Shin urge Shen Te to do?
This section contains 419 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)