|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Yang Sun watch in the sky?
(a) The sun.
(b) The moon.
(c) A plane.
(d) A bird.
2. Who are the townsfolk expecting to visit them?
(a) The prophets.
(b) The army.
(c) The Gods.
(d) The royal family.
3. What do the Gods say people are not?
(d) God fearing.
4. Who does the Husband send out members of his family to find?
(a) The Gods.
(c) Shen Te.
(d) Mrs. Shin.
5. What does everyone want from Shen Te?
(a) The God's forgiveness.
(c) A good standing in the community.
(d) A job.
6. Why does Wong runaway when he sees the Gods have gone?
(a) He thinks they are displeased.
(b) He thinks they are want to kill him.
(c) He thinks they have been murdered.
(d) He thinks they are coming back.
7. What drink does Shen Te give the Husband and Wife's family?
(d) Coca Cola.
8. What does Mrs. Mi Tzu ask for?
(b) A contract.
9. What is the Old Woman and her husband celebrating?
(a) Her grandson's wedding.
(b) Her birthday.
(c) Their anniversay.
(d) Her husband's name day.
10. What does Mrs. Shin make Shen Te feel guilty about?
(a) Turning her out of her own home.
(b) Not helping the community.
(c) Her old job as a prostitute.
(d) Selling cigarettes.
11. What is the name of the young man at the beginning of scene 3?
(a) Yang Sun.
(b) Chow Yung.
(c) Gong Hong.
(d) Wang Gan.
12. Who does Shen Te say she is meeting at the tea house?
(a) The Gods.
(b) Her parents.
(c) Her future security guard.
(d) Her future husband.
13. Who does Shan Te say she is expecting?
(a) Her sister.
(b) A group of soldiers.
(c) A messenger boy.
(d) A paying customer.
14. What do the Gods apologize to Wong for?
(a) Their bad attitude.
(b) Their bad breath.
(c) Their bad temper.
(d) Their tiredness.
15. What does Shen Te give Mrs. Shin and her family?
Short Answer Questions
1. What God says there must be at least one good person in the town?
2. Who does Shui Ta call to get rid of the family?
3. What does Mrs. Mi Tzu say she knows about?
4. Why is Yang Sun looking for a strong tree?
5. Who invites Yang Sun to join them?
This section contains 409 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)