|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the Gods apologize to Wong for?
(a) Their bad temper.
(b) Their tiredness.
(c) Their bad attitude.
(d) Their bad breath.
2. What are the Husband and Wife making when Shui Ta arrives?
3. What drink does Shen Te give the Husband and Wife's family?
(d) Coca Cola.
4. What does Yang Sun watch in the sky?
(a) The moon.
(b) A plane.
(c) The sun.
(d) A bird.
5. What does Mrs. Shin make Shen Te feel guilty about?
(a) Not helping the community.
(b) Turning her out of her own home.
(c) Her old job as a prostitute.
(d) Selling cigarettes.
6. Who arrives at the shop after Mrs. Mi Tzu leaves?
(b) The Gods.
(c) The policeman.
(d) Mrs Shin.
7. Who does Shen Te say she is meeting at the tea house?
(a) The Gods.
(b) Her parents.
(c) Her future security guard.
(d) Her future husband.
8. What does Shen Te buy with the money the Gods give her?
(a) A grocery shop.
(b) A bar.
(c) A brothel.
(d) A tobacco shop.
9. What shop is Wong chased out of?
(a) A barber's.
(b) A butcher's.
(c) A baker's.
(d) A grocer's.
10. What do the Gods say people are not?
(c) God fearing.
11. What does Wong tell the Gods the town is calling Shun Te?
(a) The Man Eater
(b) The Spinster of the North.
(c) The Angel of the Slums.
(d) The Harlot of the Ghetto.
12. What does the policeman say Shen Te should find?
(a) A husband.
(b) A security guard.
(c) A lawyer.
(d) A better supplier.
13. Who does Shui Ta tell to get out of the shop when the Carpenter leaves?
(b) Shen Te.
(c) The Gods.
(d) The Family.
14. Where does the Boy steal the food?
(a) The butchers.
(b) The grocers.
(c) The bakery.
(d) The field.
15. What do the Policeman and the Old Woman write for Shen Te?
(a) An ad.
(b) A teegraph.
(c) A letter.
(d) A poem.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Shen Te's occupation?
2. What does Wong sell?
3. Where does the Policeman suggest Shen Te look for a husband?
4. What does Shui Ta tell the Family to do?
5. Who does Shen Te go looking for after her customer is gone?
This section contains 372 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)