|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What shop is Wong chased out of?
(a) A baker's.
(b) A butcher's.
(c) A grocer's.
(d) A barber's.
2. Who does Shen Te say she is meeting at the tea house?
(a) The Gods.
(b) Her future security guard.
(c) Her parents.
(d) Her future husband.
3. What is Yang Sun's occupation?
(a) A pilot.
(b) A soldier.
(c) A musician.
(d) A writer.
4. What do the Gods give Shen Te to help her be good?
(a) A bible.
(d) A husband.
5. What does Mrs. Shin make Shen Te feel guilty about?
(a) Her old job as a prostitute.
(b) Turning her out of her own home.
(c) Selling cigarettes.
(d) Not helping the community.
6. Who arrives at the shop after Mrs. Mi Tzu leaves?
(a) The Gods.
(b) The policeman.
(d) Mrs Shin.
7. Who does Shen Te tell the Old Woman are looking for generous people?
(a) The government.
(b) The Europeans.
(c) The Gods.
(d) The army.
8. What does Wong sell?
9. Who does Shui Ta tell to get out of the shop when the Carpenter leaves?
(a) Shen Te.
(c) The Family.
(d) The Gods.
10. Why does Yang Sun say he wants to kill himself?
(a) He is love with the wrong women.
(b) He can't get a job.
(c) He is divorced.
(d) He is depressed.
11. What country is the play set in?
12. What does Shen Te say is the name of her male cousin?
(a) Yong La.
(b) Wong Lee.
(c) Shin Kye.
(d) Shui Ta.
13. What God says there must be at least one good person in the town?
(a) The blind God.
(b) The deaf God.
(c) The crippled God.
(d) The headless God.
14. What does Shen Te tell the Gods she wants to be?
15. What do the Gods say they are continuing their search for?
(a) Good people.
(b) Young people.
(c) Beautiful people.
(d) Trustworthy people,
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Shen Te give Mrs. Shin and her family?
2. What does Wong do when he sees the Gods have gone?
3. What does Yang Sun need to get a job?
4. What does Wong tell the Gods the town is calling Shun Te?
5. Why does Wong say no one is buying his water?
This section contains 395 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)