|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Shen Te tell the Old Woman are looking for generous people?
(a) The Europeans.
(b) The Gods.
(c) The government.
(d) The army.
2. What do Yang Sun and Shen Te drink to?
(a) A family.
(b) The future.
3. What is Mrs. Mi Tzu's occupation?
(b) Shop owner.
(c) Silk maker.
4. What does the husband send the Boy to steal?
5. What does Shen Te reenter the scene wearing?
(a) Maid clothes.
(b) Wedding clothes.
(c) Pilot clothes.
(d) Worker's clothes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the young man at the beginning of scene 3?
2. Why does Wong runaway when he sees the Gods have gone?
3. Who does Mrs. Yang say Yang Sun is taking to Peking?
4. Why does Yang Sun think Shen Te will do anything he asks?
5. What God says there must be at least one good person in the town?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)