|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the two prostitutes accuse Shen Te of?
(a) Giving them a bad name.
(b) Stealing their clients.
(c) Stealing their money.
(d) Making them look stupid.
2. Why does Yang Sun say he wants to kill himself?
(a) He is divorced.
(b) He is depressed.
(c) He is love with the wrong women.
(d) He can't get a job.
3. What does Yang Sun remind Shen Te of?
(a) Their first real date.
(b) How much they are in love.
(c) How they met.
(d) Their future.
4. What does the husband send the Boy to steal?
5. What does Wong tell the Gods the town is calling Shun Te?
(a) The Harlot of the Ghetto.
(b) The Spinster of the North.
(c) The Angel of the Slums.
(d) The Man Eater
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the Boy steal the food?
2. What item of Shui Ta's clothing does Mrs. Shin discover among the clothes?
3. What does Mrs. Shin make Shen Te feel guilty about?
4. Who has become ill?
5. Who do the Gods say they help?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)