|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does She Te offer to take Wong?
(a) The city center.
(b) The townhall.
(c) The doctor's.
(d) The dentist's.
2. What does Shen Te say is the name of her male cousin?
(a) Yong La.
(b) Wong Lee.
(c) Shui Ta.
(d) Shin Kye.
3. Who does Shen Te tell the Old Woman are looking for generous people?
(a) The Gods.
(b) The government.
(c) The army.
(d) The Europeans.
4. Who does Shan Te say she is expecting?
(a) A group of soldiers.
(b) Her sister.
(c) A paying customer.
(d) A messenger boy.
5. Why does Shui Ta want the family to get dressed?
(a) The shop is open.
(b) It is late in the day.
(c) They are invited to a party.
(d) They need to run errands.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Shui Ta say he is not running?
2. What does the Wife suggest She Te invent to help her run the shop?
3. Who does Shen Te say she is meeting at the tea house?
4. What is Mrs. Mi Tzu's occupation?
5. Where does the Policeman suggest Shen Te look for a husband?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)