|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Shui Ta call to get rid of the family?
(a) A soldier.
(b) A policeman.
(c) A body guard.
(d) A warrior.
2. What does Shen Te tell the Gods she wants to be?
3. Who does Shen Te say she is love with?
(a) Shu Fu.
(c) Shui Ta.
(d) Yang Sun.
4. What is the Old Woman and her husband celebrating?
(a) Her husband's name day.
(b) Her grandson's wedding.
(c) Her birthday.
(d) Their anniversay.
5. What does Shui Ta tell the Family to do?
(a) Get out.
(b) Get dressed.
(c) Give him money.
(d) Make him a drink.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Yang Sun say he can't get a wife?
2. What God says there must be at least one good person in the town?
3. What do the Gods tell Wong they are looking for?
4. What does Wong do when he sees the Gods have gone?
5. What do the Gods apologize to Wong for?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)