|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Wong sell?
2. Who does Wong say would be delighted to take in the Gods?
(a) The poor folk.
(b) His own family.
(c) The whole town.
(d) The rich folk.
3. Who does Shen Te say she is meeting at the tea house?
(a) Her parents.
(b) Her future security guard.
(c) Her future husband.
(d) The Gods.
4. What do the townsfolk expect the Gods to do?
(a) Give them a sermon.
(b) Change their lives.
(c) Take away their children.
(d) Tell them their future.
5. What do the Gods say people are not?
(c) God fearing.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Wong runaway when he sees the Gods have gone?
2. What does the family sing about?
3. What is Shen Te's occupation?
4. What do the Gods tell Wong they are looking for?
5. Who do the Gods ask Shen Te to thank for them?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)