|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs. Mi Tzu want Shen Te to pay her six months in advance?
(a) The bills.
(b) The rent.
(c) Hush money.
(d) Her salary.
2. What does Wong do when he sees the Gods have gone?
(a) Looks for them.
(c) Goes to a bar.
(d) Runs away.
3. Who does Shui Ta call to get rid of the family?
(a) A warrior.
(b) A soldier.
(c) A body guard.
(d) A policeman.
4. What does Mrs. Mi Tzu ask for?
(b) A contract.
5. What does everyone want from Shen Te?
(a) A good standing in the community.
(c) A job.
(d) The God's forgiveness.
Short Answer Questions
1. What country is the play set in?
2. What do the Gods say people are not?
3. What does Shen Te tell the Gods she wants to be?
4. What God says there must be at least one good person in the town?
5. What is Shen Te's occupation?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)