|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Wife suggest She Te invent to help her run the shop?
(a) A brother.
(b) A male cousin.
(c) A husband.
(d) A nephew.
2. What does Shen Te give Mrs. Shin and her family?
3. What does Mrs. Shin make Shen Te feel guilty about?
(a) Turning her out of her own home.
(b) Her old job as a prostitute.
(c) Selling cigarettes.
(d) Not helping the community.
4. Who arrives at the shop after Mrs. Mi Tzu leaves?
(a) The Gods.
(b) Mrs Shin.
(c) The policeman.
5. What does Mrs. Mi Tzu ask for?
(c) A contract.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Shen Te say it is difficult for her to be good?
2. What drink does Shen Te give the Husband and Wife's family?
3. Who sheltered Shen Te when she first arrived in the city?
4. Who does Shen Te go looking for after her customer is gone?
5. Who comes into the shop after the Family leave?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)