|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs. Shin make Shen Te feel guilty about?
(a) Selling cigarettes.
(b) Her old job as a prostitute.
(c) Not helping the community.
(d) Turning her out of her own home.
2. Why does Shui Ta want the family to get dressed?
(a) They need to run errands.
(b) The shop is open.
(c) It is late in the day.
(d) They are invited to a party.
3. What does Shen Te tell the Gods she wants to be?
4. Who does Wong say would be delighted to take in the Gods?
(a) The whole town.
(b) The poor folk.
(c) His own family.
(d) The rich folk.
5. What drink does Shen Te give the Husband and Wife's family?
(b) Coca Cola.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Shen Te's occupation?
2. Why does Wong runaway when he sees the Gods have gone?
3. Who are the townsfolk expecting to visit them?
4. Who brings their family to meet Shen Te?
5. What does Mrs. Mi Tzu want Shen Te to pay her six months in advance?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)