|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Shen Te say it is difficult for her to be good?
(a) She has no money.
(b) She has no family.
(c) She has no security.
(d) She is not happy.
2. What do the Gods say people are not?
(c) God fearing.
3. Where do the Gods appear to Wong?
(a) A bar.
(b) A den.
(c) A ditch.
(d) A tent.
4. What is the name of the town the story is set in?
5. Who brings their family to meet Shen Te?
(a) Mrs. Shin.
(b) The Husband and Wife.
(c) The Carpenter.
(d) The Unemployed man.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs. Mi Tzu ask for?
2. Who sheltered Shen Te when she first arrived in the city?
3. What is the name of the shop's former owner?
4. What does Shen Te buy with the money the Gods give her?
5. What God says there must be at least one good person in the town?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)