|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What God says there must be at least one good person in the town?
(a) The deaf God.
(b) The blind God.
(c) The crippled God.
(d) The headless God.
2. What is the name of the town the story is set in?
3. What do the Gods say they are continuing their search for?
(a) Young people.
(b) Beautiful people.
(c) Good people.
(d) Trustworthy people,
4. What does Mrs. Mi Tzu ask for?
(a) A contract.
5. What does the Carpenter want payment for?
(b) A table.
(c) A stool.
(d) A wardrobe.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Wong say would be delighted to take in the Gods?
2. What does Wong do when he sees the Gods have gone?
3. What does Shen Te give Mrs. Shin and her family?
4. What do the townsfolk expect the Gods to do?
5. What is the name of the shop's former owner?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)