Quiz: Scene 3
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What does She Te sing a song about?
a) How she's through with men.
b) How she became rich.
c) How she is a free spirit.
d) How she will find a man.
2. Why does Yang Sun say he can't get a wife?
a) He smokes too much.
b) He does not have money.
c) He is not attractive enough.
d) He is gay.
3. What is Yang Sun's occupation?
a) A writer.
b) A pilot.
c) A soldier.
d) A musician.
4. What do the Policeman and the Old Woman write for Shen Te?
a) An ad.
b) A letter.
c) A teegraph.
d) A poem.
5. What does the policeman say Shen Te should...
This section contains 248 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)