|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Shui Ta tell Yang Sun Shen Te is?
(a) At the parents.
(c) On holiday.
2. Who does Shui Ta tell to get out of the shop when the Carpenter leaves?
(a) Shen Te.
(b) The Family.
(d) The Gods.
3. Who asks Mrs. Yang to pay the bill?
(a) A Waiter.
(c) The Priest.
(d) Shu Fu.
4. Why does Shen Te say it is difficult for her to be good?
(a) She has no money.
(b) She has no security.
(c) She is not happy.
(d) She has no family.
5. What is wrong with one of the God's eyes.
(a) It is made from glass.
(b) It is black.
(c) It is missing.
(d) It is blind.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do the Gods say they help?
2. What does Shui Ta read in the shop?
3. What does Shui Ta tell Mrs. Mi Tzu he is selling?
4. What does Shen Te give Mrs. Shin and her family?
5. Who is arrested in scene 9?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)