|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Shui Ta want the family to get dressed?
(a) They need to run errands.
(b) They are invited to a party.
(c) The shop is open.
(d) It is late in the day.
2. Who does the carpenter say ordered the shelves?
(a) Shen Te.
(b) Mrs. Katz.
(c) Mr. Wong.
(d) Mrs. Shin.
3. Who does Shen Te say she is meeting at the tea house?
(a) Her future security guard.
(b) The Gods.
(c) Her future husband.
(d) Her parents.
4. What does Shu Fu strike Wong with?
(a) A curling iron.
(b) A baseball bat.
(c) A razor.
(d) A pair of scissors.
5. What does Yang Sun say he has sold to buy two tickets to Peking?
(a) His mother's house.
(b) Shen Te's house.
(c) His mother's furniture.
(d) Shen Te's shop.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the town's barber?
2. What does Shui Ta tell the Family to do?
3. Who does Shui Ta negotiate with?
4. Where does She Te offer to take Wong?
5. What day is the rent due?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)