|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Shen Te say is the name of her male cousin?
(a) Shui Ta.
(b) Shin Kye.
(c) Wong Lee.
(d) Yong La.
2. What does Wong tell the Gods the town is calling Shun Te?
(a) The Man Eater
(b) The Harlot of the Ghetto.
(c) The Angel of the Slums.
(d) The Spinster of the North.
3. What does Shen Te buy with the money the Gods give her?
(a) A brothel.
(b) A grocery shop.
(c) A bar.
(d) A tobacco shop.
4. Where do the Gods appear to Wong?
(a) A tent.
(b) A ditch.
(c) A den.
(d) A bar.
5. What is Yang Sun's occupation?
(a) A soldier.
(b) A musician.
(c) A pilot.
(d) A writer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Mrs. Yang say Yang Sun is taking to Peking?
2. What does Shui Ta say he is not running?
3. Who does the carpenter say ordered the shelves?
4. Who has Shen Te promised to pay?
5. What is the name of the shop's former owner?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)