• Wong tells the audience that the people of his town are expecting a visit from the Gods. As he speaks, the three Gods approach him.
• The three Gods ask Wong to find them place to stay for the night. Wong says it should be no trouble. He says everyone in the town is kind and generous.
• No one in the town is willing to put the three Gods up for the night. The deaf God wonders if the town has any good people.
• As a last resort, Wong takes the three Gods to the Shen Te's house, a local prostitute. Initially, she tells Wong that she is expecting a customer, but when Wong leaves her, she tells the Gods they are welcome.
• When Wong cannot find the Gods, he presumes they are angry with him and he runs away.
• In the morning, the Gods decide Shen Te...
This section contains 1,803 words
(approx. 7 pages at 300 words per page)