Mid-Book Test (up to Chapter 19)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. Where was Graves born?
2. Which of the following is the best definition for the term desultory as used to describe German shelling?
3. How did Graves choose to think of Dick after reading the newspaper article about him?
4. In what year was Graves born?
5. How did Graves' unit travel?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. In what way did Graves change the opinion of his direct supervisor and how did he accomplish this task?
This section contains 1,037 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)