1. Where was Graves born?
2. In what year was Graves born?
3. What did Graves consider himself?
Poet and writer
4. How far back is Graves able to trace his ancestral history?
5. From what country could Graves trace his maternal pedigree?
6. What did Graves' first wife die from?
7. What did Amalie von Ranke want to perform while traveling?
8. How many children did Amalie give birth to with Alfred?
9. How old were Robert's parents when he was born?
Mother 40; Father 49
10. At what age did Robert stop being fervant about his religious studies?
11. From what disease did Robert suffer at the young age of approximately four-and-one-half?
12. Where was Graves sent starting at age six?
This section contains 3,343 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)