|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the age range of the men in Graves' platoon of Welshmen?
2. What did Graves do after he left the service?
(a) Moved to America
(b) Became a student at Oxford
(c) Went into the theatre
(d) Stayed home with his daughter
3. How far back is Graves able to trace his ancestral history?
4. Why were Graves' clothing and possessions considered second-rate?
(a) His parents did not provide pocket money
(b) His parents were not wealthy
(c) Graves did not care about his appearance
(d) Graves kept money for other things he wanted to do rather than to buy clothing
5. What type of disorder did Graves develop?
(c) Nervous disorders
Short Answer Questions
1. How many Special Reservists was Graves in charge of in Lancaster?
2. How long after Graves finished school at Charterhouse did it take before England declared war on Germany?
3. Where was Graves sent to a hospital to receive treatment?
4. What did Graves' mother force him to do while he was in England?
5. How did Graves steady his nerves when he felt nervous during the Battle of Loo?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)