|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long did Graves spend in basic training?
(a) Two months
(b) Three months
(c) Three weeks
(d) One week
2. Socially, England became anti which nationality?
3. What illness did Graves develop after a few weeks at his new assignment?
(a) Blood infection
(d) Abscessed tooth
4. Where was the offensive that Graves was sent forward to help prepare for?
5. What was issued in preparation for the Somme?
(a) New mortars
(b) New rifles
(c) New bullets
(d) New gas masks
Short Answer Questions
1. For what were the Royal Welch Fusiliers notorious?
2. What did Graves consider himself?
3. How did Graves feel about eighteenth century poetry?
4. What present day term is equivalent to what Graves refers to as neurasthenia and illusion?
5. Where did Graves go on leave during Chapter 15?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)