|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many pre-1888 regiments did the Royal Welch Fusiliers hold?
2. How did Graves describe a proposed assault that was called off?
(a) Good planning
(b) A mistake
(d) Well laid out
3. How many days did it take Graves to travel 17 miles when he was transferred?
(a) 2 months
(b) 1 week
(c) 2 days
(d) 1 day
4. In what year did Graves indicate Chapter 12 was originally written?
5. Socially, England became anti which nationality?
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Graves choose to think of Dick after reading the newspaper article about him?
2. In what year do Graves and Nicholson return to Islip?
3. How did Nancy Nicholson see all social problems?
4. What did Lawrence personally refuse to do in regard to his books?
5. In what year was Chapter 13 originally written?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)