|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What were many of the students at Charterhouse impressed with in regards to Graves?
(a) Poetic skills
(b) Mental Abilities
(c) Physical ability
(d) Academic skills
2. What degree did Graves receive when he completed his time at Oxford?
3. How was the regiment's second-in-command referred to?
(a) Arrogant Idiot
(b) Captain Cornball
(c) Punctilious Page
(d) Buzz Off
4. Which of the following places was Graves not billeted?
(a) Cuinchy Brick Stacks
5. Why were Graves' clothing and possessions considered second-rate?
(a) Graves kept money for other things he wanted to do rather than to buy clothing
(b) Graves did not care about his appearance
(c) His parents did not provide pocket money
(d) His parents were not wealthy
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the ship stop on the way to Egypt?
2. How did Graves and Sassoon describe the English media's portrayal of the war?
3. What did Graves find displayed everywhere in England?
4. How long after Graves finished school at Charterhouse did it take before England declared war on Germany?
5. What type of disorder did Graves develop?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)