|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which genre did Graves write the most poetry in?
2. What did Graves believe he contracted?
(b) Spanish influenza
3. What illness did Graves develop after a few weeks at his new assignment?
(b) Blood infection
(d) Abscessed tooth
4. How did Graves and Sassoon describe the English media's portrayal of the war?
(d) Over dramatic
5. How did Graves consider the war?
(a) Evil and pointless
(b) Clear and well run
(c) Understandable and necessary
(d) A brave effort
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Graves assigned since he was unable to return to combat?
2. What was Graves plagued by as he entered school at Oxford?
3. What type of disorder did Graves develop?
4. In what sport did Graves win a first place prize?
5. When did Graves begin to feel shame about his German heritage?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)