|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following characters was killed in Chapter 18?
(a) Siegfried Sassoon
(c) Captain Richardson
(d) Dave Thomas
2. Which disease did Graves believe resulted mostly from low morale?
(b) Trench feet
3. Who continues to live with Graves?
(a) His father
4. How was the regiment's second-in-command referred to?
(a) Arrogant Idiot
(b) Captain Cornball
(c) Buzz Off
(d) Punctilious Page
5. Where did Graves spend at least five of his summers while he was a child?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Graves in 1916?
2. How did Graves feel about eighteenth century poetry?
3. Why did Graves' commanding officer refuse to honor his request to resign his commission?
4. What did Graves and Sassoon do once they rejoined the 3rd Battalion in England?
5. What was Graves plagued by as he entered school at Oxford?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)