|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Graves posted when he was transferred to the Royal Welch Fusiliers?
(a) 1st Battalion
(b) 2nd Battalion
(c) 4th Battalion
(d) 3rd Battalion
2. How did Graves and Sassoon communicate?
(b) Through military channels
(d) They did not
3. Which of the following terms did Graves use to describe England?
4. What nickname was Siegfried Sassoon given?
(a) Silly Siegfried
(b) Mad Jack
(c) Insane Jack
(d) Mad Max
5. In what month did Graves rejoin the 1st battalion?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what year did Graves indicate Chapter 12 was originally written?
2. When were Graves and Nicholson married?
3. How did Graves describe the religious feeling among the soldiers?
4. Which of the following terms did Graves use to describe military justice?
5. How many men passed through the Royal Welch Fusiliers throughout the course of the war according to Graves?
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)