|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following describes the relationship between Graves and George Mallory?
(b) Sexual partners
(d) Good friends
2. When were Graves and Nicholson married?
(a) March 1917
(b) April 1918
(c) February 1919
(d) January 1918
3. In what month did Graves pass medical inspection to be able to return to battle?
4. How many children did Graves have?
5. What were the English exultant to receive their first shipment of?
(a) New weapons of great destruction
(b) Mortar shells
(d) Stokes' Mortars
Short Answer Questions
1. Which disease did Graves believe resulted mostly from low morale?
2. Which of the following terms did Graves use to describe England?
3. How did Graves feel about the war rationing of food?
4. What happened to nearly all of Graves' relatives who fought in the German armed forces?
5. What did Graves and Sassoon spend many hours together doing?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)