|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Lawrence personally refuse to do in regard to his books?
(a) Write about his experiences
(b) Profit from his war-time experience
(c) Use the money to support others
(d) Share it with any publishers
2. What were the English exultant to receive their first shipment of?
(a) Stokes' Mortars
(c) New weapons of great destruction
(d) Mortar shells
3. What color were the ribbons the Royal Welch Fusiliers wore on the back of their dress tunics?
4. What happened to deserters?
(b) Rarely found
(c) Sent to the front lines
(d) Life in prison
5. What group recruited Sassoon into its cause?
(a) Literary writers
(b) Pro-war patriots
(c) Anti-war pacifists
(d) German sympathizers
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the doctor advise Nancy that she should live for health reasons?
2. Which of the following did Graves use to describe death during the summer of 1915?
3. How long was Graves in Harfleur 'Bull Ring'?
4. Socially, England became anti which nationality?
5. In what month did Graves rejoin the 1st battalion?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)