|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Graves steady his nerves when he felt nervous during the Battle of Loo?
(b) Leaving the trenches and hiding
2. Which disease did Graves believe resulted mostly from low morale?
(a) Trench feet
3. Who refused to allow Graves to rejoin combat?
(b) Regimental doctor
(c) Personal physician
(d) Graves's mother
4. Where was the offensive that Graves was sent forward to help prepare for?
5. How many Special Reservists was Graves in charge of in Lancaster?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what year was Graves' second child born?
2. What did Graves' first wife die from?
3. In what area was Graves introduced to the sport of climbing?
4. When did Graves begin to feel shame about his German heritage?
5. What did Graves purchase during his recovery period?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)