|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Graves do after he left the service?
(a) Moved to America
(b) Stayed home with his daughter
(c) Went into the theatre
(d) Became a student at Oxford
2. How many children did Amalie give birth to with Alfred?
3. Which genre did Graves write the most poetry in?
4. Why did the troops treat Graves with a chilly reception?
(a) His rank
(b) The fact that he had time away from the war
(c) His wealth
(d) German middle name
5. How many days did it take Graves to travel 17 miles when he was transferred?
(a) 2 months
(b) 1 week
(c) 1 day
(d) 2 days
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Graves believe he contracted?
2. Which of the following best describes Graves' experience at Charterhouse?
3. To what sport did Mallory introduce Graves?
4. What did Graves do that impressed his superior officer?
5. Why did Graves' commanding officer refuse to honor his request to resign his commission?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)