|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Lawrence personally refuse to do in regard to his books?
(a) Write about his experiences
(b) Profit from his war-time experience
(c) Share it with any publishers
(d) Use the money to support others
2. What position did Graves hold during his final year at Charterhouse?
(a) Assistant Teacher
(c) Assistant editor
3. Where was Graves dispatched to join a unit destined for combat in France?
4. Which of the following classes of people ranked lowest within the social code that Graves describes?
(b) Immigrant workers
5. With whom did Graves develop an amorous, but not physically erotic, relationship?
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Sassoon announce his intention to refuse further service?
2. From what disease did Robert suffer at the young age of approximately four-and-one-half?
3. What did Graves consider himself?
4. What were the English exultant to receive their first shipment of?
5. What did many of the English soldiers do routinely before a mass attack?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)