|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many men passed through the Royal Welch Fusiliers throughout the course of the war according to Graves?
(a) 15-20 thousand
(c) 100-120 thousand
(d) 10 thousand
2. Where was Graves born?
(c) United States
3. Into what language were all of Graves' lectures, handouts and examinations translated?
4. Where was Graves posted when he was transferred to the Royal Welch Fusiliers?
(a) 2nd Battalion
(b) 1st Battalion
(c) 4th Battalion
(d) 3rd Battalion
5. What does Graves spend his time doing right after he resigns his teaching position in Cairo?
(a) Spends several weeks traveling
(b) Spends several weeks looking for a new job
(c) Spends several weeks apologizing to the staff and students
(d) Spends several weeks writing
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following best describes Graves' skills at sports?
2. Where did the ship stop on the way to Egypt?
3. Why did Graves' commanding officer refuse to honor his request to resign his commission?
4. Which of the following terms did Graves use to describe England?
5. In what area was Graves introduced to the sport of climbing?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)