|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what city did Graves rejoin the war?
2. How old was Graves in 1916?
3. In what year did Graves indicate Chapter 12 was originally written?
4. Which of the following characters was the principal medical officer in service at the Craiglockhart War Hospital?
5. Why did the police change the rules about soldiers convalescing at their personal homes?
(a) They armed forces were short handed
(b) Many did not return
(c) Homes were destroyed
(d) It was too costly to travel
Short Answer Questions
1. What were the English exultant to receive their first shipment of?
2. Which of the following was not included in Graves' childhood pursuits?
3. How many days did it take Graves to travel 17 miles when he was transferred?
4. Where was Graves assigned since he was unable to return to combat?
5. Which of the following characters opened a shop for about six months and did a brisk business in groceries and goods?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)