|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Graves believe he contracted?
(b) Spanish influenza
2. What was Graves plagued by as he entered school at Oxford?
3. In what year was Graves' second child born?
4. How long was Graves in Harfleur 'Bull Ring'?
(a) 5 weeks
(b) 10 weeks
(c) 8 weeks
(d) 4 weeks
5. In what month did Graves rejoin the 1st battalion?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Graves purchase during his recovery period?
2. At what age did Robert stop being fervant about his religious studies?
3. Which of the following literary icons did not die in rapid succession while Graves attended Oxford?
4. How did Graves find the politics of school life?
5. How old were Robert's parents when he was born?
This section contains 137 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)