|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How far back is Graves able to trace his ancestral history?
2. How many men passed through the Royal Welch Fusiliers throughout the course of the war according to Graves?
(b) 10 thousand
(c) 15-20 thousand
(d) 100-120 thousand
3. To what sport did Mallory introduce Graves?
4. Where was Graves sent by a strange accident of military orders?
5. Why was the Royal Welch Fusiliers regiment not disgraced when they surrendered at Yorktown?
(a) Other regiments surrendered before they did
(b) They were abandoned by the Navy
(c) There was no physical record that they surrendered
(d) All twenty-nine regiments did not surrender
Short Answer Questions
1. What nickname was Siegfried Sassoon given?
2. What color were the ribbons the Royal Welch Fusiliers wore on the back of their dress tunics?
3. In what sport did Graves win a first place prize?
4. What would the students who passed the examination go on to do?
5. At what age did Robert stop being fervant about his religious studies?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)