|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the officers discuss that were purported to have been committed by specific units or nationalities?
(a) Improbable acts
(b) Surprising maneuvers
(d) Acts of kindness
2. In what month did Graves rejoin the 1st battalion?
3. How did Graves feel about eighteenth century poetry?
4. What were many of the students at Charterhouse impressed with in regards to Graves?
(a) Physical ability
(b) Poetic skills
(c) Academic skills
(d) Mental Abilities
5. With whom did Graves develop an amorous, but not physically erotic, relationship?
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of disorder did Graves develop?
2. When were Graves and Nicholson married?
3. Socially, England became anti which nationality?
4. Where did Graves spend at least five of his summers while he was a child?
5. Which of the following best describes Graves' experience at Charterhouse?
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)