|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the age range of the men in Graves' platoon of Welshmen?
2. Why were Graves' clothing and possessions considered second-rate?
(a) Graves kept money for other things he wanted to do rather than to buy clothing
(b) His parents were not wealthy
(c) His parents did not provide pocket money
(d) Graves did not care about his appearance
3. How long did Graves spend in basic training?
(a) Three months
(b) One week
(c) Two months
(d) Three weeks
4. Which of the following describes the relationship between Graves and George Mallory?
(a) Good friends
(d) Sexual partners
5. What was Graves plagued by as he entered school at Oxford?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following people did Graves meet during his final year in school who was also a famous mountaineer?
2. Where was Graves stationed after his first child was born?
3. In what form was Chapter 13 originally composed?
4. Why did Graves' commanding officer refuse to honor his request to resign his commission?
5. During which months does Chapter 13 generally take place?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)