|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following characters was killed in Chapter 18?
(a) Dave Thomas
(c) Siegfried Sassoon
(d) Captain Richardson
2. How did Graves' unit travel?
(a) Train only
(b) Truck, train and foot
(c) Train and foot
(d) Foot only
3. Approximately how many men out of the 800 men were casualties after the first day of the Battle of Loo?
4. At what age did Robert stop being fervant about his religious studies?
5. What does Graves spend his time doing right after he resigns his teaching position in Cairo?
(a) Spends several weeks traveling
(b) Spends several weeks writing
(c) Spends several weeks looking for a new job
(d) Spends several weeks apologizing to the staff and students
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Graves become obsessed with happening?
2. Which of the following terms did Graves use to describe England?
3. What would the students who passed the examination go on to do?
4. Where did Graves move toward the end of Chapter 28?
5. What type of disorder did Graves develop?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)