|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom did Lawrence introduce Graves?
(a) John Masefield
(b) Ezra Pound
(c) Thomas Hardy
(d) Robert Nichols
2. Which of the following characters opened a shop for about six months and did a brisk business in groceries and goods?
3. How long after Graves finished school at Charterhouse did it take before England declared war on Germany?
(a) One month
(b) Two weeks
(c) Two days
(d) One week
4. In what year was the armistice announced?
5. Where did Graves and George Mallory become good friends?
(a) Parent's home
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Graves posted when he was transferred to the Royal Welch Fusiliers?
2. What does Graves offer as an apology for his rapid abandonment of his teaching post in Cairo?
3. How old was Graves in 1916?
4. What was the name of Graves' first child?
5. Which of the following terms did Graves use to describe England?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)