|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Graves enjoy his time in Germany and feel that he received respect?
(a) The fact that he was visiting and did not reside in Germany
(b) Castles they lived in
(c) Relatives' local prestige and lineage
(d) Parents' financial status
2. What did Graves consider himself?
(d) Poet and writer
3. In what month did Graves rejoin the 1st battalion?
4. In what year was Graves' second child born?
5. What were the ribbons which the Royal Welch Fusiliers wore on the back of their dress tunics called?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the last year Graves attended Oxford?
2. How long did Graves spend in basic training?
3. How was the regiment's second-in-command referred to?
4. After the Great War, what did Graves insist he was as far as his heritage was concerned?
5. What injury did Graves suffer?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)