|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what age did Robert stop being fervant about his religious studies?
2. What degree did Graves receive when he completed his time at Oxford?
3. Sassoon's political views could best be described as?
4. Which of the following literary figures was not one of friendships Graves made while at Oxford?
5. Which of the following terms did Graves use to describe England?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following best describes Graves' skills at sports?
2. In what form was Chapter 13 originally composed?
3. In August of 1915, where was a major offensive planned?
4. In what month did Graves rejoin the 1st battalion?
5. Who does Graves routinely help out?
This section contains 145 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)