|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Siegfried Sassoon do?
(a) Write articles
(b) Write for a newspaper
(c) Write poetry
(d) Write war plan and attack plans
2. How did Graves feel about eighteenth century poetry?
3. Which of the following terms did Graves use to describe military justice?
4. What did Lawrence personally refuse to do in regard to his books?
(a) Use the money to support others
(b) Write about his experiences
(c) Share it with any publishers
(d) Profit from his war-time experience
5. How did Graves find the politics of school life?
(c) Easily maneuvered
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following parts was not injured on Graves?
2. In what year do Graves and Nicholson return to Islip?
3. How long did Graves go untreated?
4. What did Graves find displayed everywhere in England?
5. What was the name of Graves' first child?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)