|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Nancy Nicholson see all social problems?
(a) To be solved by men
(b) Caused by the war
(c) The fault of religion
(d) In terms of women's rights
2. Why did the troops treat Graves with a chilly reception?
(a) His rank
(b) The fact that he had time away from the war
(c) German middle name
(d) His wealth
3. What color were the ribbons the Royal Welch Fusiliers wore on the back of their dress tunics?
4. When were Graves and Nicholson married?
(a) January 1918
(b) February 1919
(c) March 1917
(d) April 1918
5. Where would Graves and his men go when German artillery was close?
(a) Train cars
(b) Abandoned buildings
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following terms did Graves use to describe England?
2. To what rank was Graves gazetted during Chapter 16?
3. Which of the following places was Graves not billeted?
4. Which of the following is the best definition for the term billeted as Graves would use it ?
5. In what sport did Graves win a first place prize?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)