|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following people did Graves meet during his final year in school who was also a famous mountaineer?
(a) George Mallory
(b) Nevill Barbour
(c) Dick Snowdon
(d) Raymond Rodakowski
2. Which terms best describe the type of men which made up the Welsh Regiment?
(c) Independent thinkers
(d) Desired to be commanded
3. How did Graves steady his nerves when he felt nervous during the Battle of Loo?
(a) Leaving the trenches and hiding
4. Where was Graves sent starting at age six?
(b) Preparatory school
5. Which of the following is the best definition for the term billeted as Graves would use it ?
(a) Accommodations for service people
(b) Piece of wood used in battle
(c) Moved from the front of the fighting to the rear
(d) Unfinished battle
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to Graves as he completed his work as a drill and musketry instructor?
2. In what month did Graves pass medical inspection to be able to return to battle?
3. Where did Graves and some others go to rescue survivors after the battle of Loo?
4. During which months does Chapter 13 generally take place?
5. Where was Graves born?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)