|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which terms best describe the type of men which made up the Welsh Regiment?
(a) Independent thinkers
(c) Desired to be commanded
2. Which of the following places was Graves not billeted?
(c) Cuinchy Brick Stacks
3. In late July during the barrage of artillery fire that Graves' company experienced, about how many of his men were killed instantly?
(a) Three fourths
(b) One third
(c) One half
(d) Two thirds
4. How did Graves describe the enrollment at Oxford in October of 1919?
(b) Nearly deserted
(d) Surprisingly busy
5. Which of the following best describes Graves' experience at Charterhouse?
(d) Intellectually stimulating
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Graves purchase during his recovery period?
2. In what year was Graves born?
3. What happened to Graves as he completed his work as a drill and musketry instructor?
4. How old were Robert's parents when he was born?
5. Which of the following characters was the principal medical officer in service at the Craiglockhart War Hospital?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)