|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Graves go on leave during Chapter 15?
2. How long after Graves finished school at Charterhouse did it take before England declared war on Germany?
(a) Two weeks
(b) One week
(c) Two days
(d) One month
3. How did Graves and Sassoon describe the English media's portrayal of the war?
(c) Over dramatic
4. What did Graves' mother force him to do while he was in England?
(a) Visit wounded soldiers
(b) Hide from everyone
(c) Visit all of his school friends
(d) Attend long church services
5. When was Graves' first son born?
(a) June 1921
(b) May 1919
(c) March 1920
(d) April 1918
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Graves choose to think of Dick after reading the newspaper article about him?
2. Where did Graves and some others go to rescue survivors after the battle of Loo?
3. What did Graves pretend he was in the tiny cottage during his recovery?
4. In what city did Graves rejoin the war?
5. How did Graves and Sassoon communicate?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)