|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following describes the relationship between Graves and George Mallory?
(a) Good friends
(c) Sexual partners
2. How many pre-1888 regiments did the Royal Welch Fusiliers hold?
3. Where did Graves and some others go to rescue survivors after the battle of Loo?
(a) No Man's Land
(b) Barbed wire area
4. What did Graves' first wife die from?
5. How long was Graves in Harfleur 'Bull Ring'?
(a) 5 weeks
(b) 8 weeks
(c) 10 weeks
(d) 4 weeks
Short Answer Questions
1. In what year was the armistice announced?
2. In what form was Chapter 13 originally composed?
3. What did Siegfried Sassoon do?
4. Where did Graves say the chaplains could be found?
5. For what were the Royal Welch Fusiliers notorious?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)