|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did many of the English soldiers do routinely before a mass attack?
(a) Go into town to have a party
(b) Drink heavily
(c) Pool their cash into a sweepstakes
(d) Read and prayer together as a group
2. Where was Graves dispatched to join a unit destined for combat in France?
3. How did Graves choose to think of Dick after reading the newspaper article about him?
(a) In jail
(b) As a deviant
4. What were many of the students at Charterhouse impressed with in regards to Graves?
(a) Physical ability
(b) Academic skills
(c) Poetic skills
(d) Mental Abilities
5. How did Sassoon announce his intention to refuse further service?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why were Graves' clothing and possessions considered second-rate?
2. What position did Graves hold during his final year at Charterhouse?
3. How did Graves re-enter active duty after he recuperated?
4. What did Graves become obsessed with happening?
5. In what month did Graves pass medical inspection to be able to return to battle?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)