|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the men in battle do with their belongings when they were planning for an assault?
(a) Hid it in trenches
(b) Abandoned it
(c) Kept it on their backs
(d) Sent it to the rear
2. Which of the following did Graves use to describe death during the summer of 1915?
3. How long did Graves go untreated?
(a) 3 days
(b) 12 hours
(c) 2 days
(d) 24 hours
4. What was the sentiment at Oxford in regard to the war?
(a) Anti- German
5. What happened to deserters?
(b) Life in prison
(c) Rarely found
(d) Sent to the front lines
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Graves and his fellow officers argue the merits of?
2. When did Graves begin to feel shame about his German heritage?
3. Which of the following places was Graves not billeted?
4. What present day term is equivalent to what Graves refers to as neurasthenia and illusion?
5. Where was Graves stationed after his first child was born?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)