|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following terms did Graves use to describe England?
2. What did Graves' mother force him to do while he was in England?
(a) Visit wounded soldiers
(b) Visit all of his school friends
(c) Hide from everyone
(d) Attend long church services
3. In what year did Graves indicate Chapter 12 was originally written?
4. What sport did Graves take up to help him be left alone by school bullies?
5. How did Graves and Sassoon communicate?
(a) They did not
(b) Through military channels
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Graves say the chaplains could be found?
2. How did Graves choose to think of Dick after reading the newspaper article about him?
3. How did Graves and Sassoon describe the English media's portrayal of the war?
4. After the Great War, what did Graves insist he was as far as his heritage was concerned?
5. How many Special Reservists was Graves in charge of in Lancaster?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)