|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Graves spend his time doing in Harfleur 'Bull Ring' ?
(a) Socializing with his friends
(b) Conducting drills for new units
(c) Documenting atrocities
(d) Writing poems
2. How did Graves steady his nerves when he felt nervous during the Battle of Loo?
(c) Leaving the trenches and hiding
3. How many children did Amalie give birth to with Alfred?
4. In what month did Graves pass medical inspection to be able to return to battle?
5. From what country could Graves trace his maternal pedigree?
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Graves describe a proposed assault that was called off?
2. Which of the following characters was killed in Chapter 18?
3. How many days did it take Graves to travel 17 miles when he was transferred?
4. How did Graves and Sassoon communicate?
5. Which of the following is the best definition for the term desultory as used to describe German shelling?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)