|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which terms best describe the type of men which made up the Welsh Regiment?
(a) Desired to be commanded
(d) Independent thinkers
2. What disgusted Graves that was a somewhat common practice among the students at Charterhouse?
(a) Hatred of all things German
3. Where did Graves and George Mallory become good friends?
(c) Parent's home
4. When did Graves begin to feel shame about his German heritage?
(a) As the great war approached
(b) After he aged and reflected back on his childhood
(c) When his relatives committed crimes
(d) When he was home in England
5. In what year was Chapter 13 originally written?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Graves sent starting at age six?
2. Where was Graves sent to a hospital to receive treatment?
3. In what year does Graves believe Mallory reached the summit of Mount Everest?
4. What did Graves find displayed everywhere in England?
5. How did Graves and Sassoon communicate?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)