|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which disease did Graves believe resulted mostly from low morale?
(a) Trench feet
2. What did Graves find displayed everywhere in England?
(a) Names of the injured and dead
(b) German support
(d) Anti-war sentiments
3. How did Graves feel about the war rationing of food?
(a) He felt there was abundant food
(b) He was often hungry
(c) He stole to get more credits
(d) He wrote poems and letters to the editor saying it was wrong
4. Where did Graves spend at least five of his summers while he was a child?
5. In what year did Graves indicate Chapter 12 was originally written?
Short Answer Questions
1. How did most of the students at Charterhouse feel about the war with Germany?
2. What happened to deserters?
3. How far back is Graves able to trace his ancestral history?
4. Which of the following parts was not injured on Graves?
5. From what did Graves resign during his final year at school?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)