|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From what disease did Robert suffer at the young age of approximately four-and-one-half?
(d) Scarlet fever
2. In what year was Graves born?
3. What did Siegfried Sassoon do?
(a) Write for a newspaper
(b) Write articles
(c) Write poetry
(d) Write war plan and attack plans
4. Where did Graves and George Mallory become good friends?
(b) Parent's home
5. What illness did Graves develop after a few weeks at his new assignment?
(b) Blood infection
(c) Abscessed tooth
Short Answer Questions
1. When was Graves' first son born?
2. What did Graves believe he contracted?
3. How old were Robert's parents when he was born?
4. At what age did Robert stop being fervant about his religious studies?
5. What position did Graves hold during his final year at Charterhouse?
This section contains 143 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)