|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who refused to allow Graves to rejoin combat?
(b) Personal physician
(c) Regimental doctor
(d) Graves's mother
2. How did Graves re-enter active duty after he recuperated?
(b) Battle planner
(c) Drill and musketry instructor
(d) Foreign affairs consultant
3. Where was Graves dispatched to join a unit destined for combat in France?
4. When was Graves' first son born?
(a) April 1918
(b) May 1919
(c) June 1921
(d) March 1920
5. What did Graves consider himself?
(b) Poet and writer
Short Answer Questions
1. What did many of the English soldiers do routinely before a mass attack?
2. Socially, England became anti which nationality?
3. What was issued in preparation for the Somme?
4. What were the English exultant to receive their first shipment of?
5. What group recruited Sassoon into its cause?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)