|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what rank was Graves gazetted during Chapter 16?
2. Which of the following characters was killed in Chapter 18?
(a) Dave Thomas
(c) Siegfried Sassoon
(d) Captain Richardson
3. What was the sentiment at Oxford in regard to the war?
(d) Anti- German
4. What color were the ribbons the Royal Welch Fusiliers wore on the back of their dress tunics?
5. With whom did Graves develop an amorous, but not physically erotic, relationship?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Graves enjoy his time in Germany and feel that he received respect?
2. How did Graves re-enter active duty after he recuperated?
3. What were the English exultant to receive their first shipment of?
4. From what disease did Robert suffer at the young age of approximately four-and-one-half?
5. In what year was Graves born?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)