|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what city did Graves rejoin the war?
2. Where was Graves stationed after his first child was born?
3. Where was Graves posted when he was transferred to the Royal Welch Fusiliers?
(a) 2nd Battalion
(b) 4th Battalion
(c) 1st Battalion
(d) 3rd Battalion
4. Which of the following people did Graves meet during his final year in school who was also a famous mountaineer?
(a) George Mallory
(b) Nevill Barbour
(c) Raymond Rodakowski
(d) Dick Snowdon
5. What did Graves' mother force him to do while he was in England?
(a) Hide from everyone
(b) Visit wounded soldiers
(c) Visit all of his school friends
(d) Attend long church services
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Graves do that impressed his superior officer?
2. How did Graves steady his nerves when he felt nervous during the Battle of Loo?
3. Where was Graves born?
4. What group recruited Sassoon into its cause?
5. What type of disorder did Graves develop?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)