|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year did Graves indicate Chapter 12 was originally written?
2. Which of the following best defines the term untoward when used to describe Jack Graves' school chum?
3. How did Graves and Sassoon describe the English media's portrayal of the war?
(d) Over dramatic
4. What did Graves' mother force him to do while he was in England?
(a) Visit all of his school friends
(b) Attend long church services
(c) Hide from everyone
(d) Visit wounded soldiers
5. From what disease did Robert suffer at the young age of approximately four-and-one-half?
(a) Scarlet fever
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Graves and some others go to rescue survivors after the battle of Loo?
2. Why did the police change the rules about soldiers convalescing at their personal homes?
3. What did Graves find displayed everywhere in England?
4. What did Graves and Sassoon spend many hours together doing?
5. Where would Graves and his men go when German artillery was close?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)