|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what city did Graves rejoin the war?
2. What color were the ribbons the Royal Welch Fusiliers wore on the back of their dress tunics?
3. What did Graves and Sassoon do once they rejoined the 3rd Battalion in England?
(a) Drafted new soldiers
(b) Trained new soldiers
(c) Continued their convalescence in a rehabilitation hospital
(d) Covered the war for newspapers
4. How did Graves steady his nerves when he felt nervous during the Battle of Loo?
(d) Leaving the trenches and hiding
5. Which of the following people did Graves meet during his final year in school who was also a famous mountaineer?
(a) Dick Snowdon
(b) Raymond Rodakowski
(c) George Mallory
(d) Nevill Barbour
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Graves assigned since he was unable to return to combat?
2. How did most of the students at Charterhouse feel about the war with Germany?
3. Where was Graves born?
4. How many pre-1888 regiments did the Royal Welch Fusiliers hold?
5. What did Graves purchase during his recovery period?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)