|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Graves' unit travel?
(a) Truck, train and foot
(b) Train and foot
(c) Train only
(d) Foot only
2. In what month did Graves pass medical inspection to be able to return to battle?
3. Why did the troops treat Graves with a chilly reception?
(a) His wealth
(b) His rank
(c) The fact that he had time away from the war
(d) German middle name
4. What did Graves purchase during his recovery period?
(a) Boat ticket to America
5. What did Graves consider himself?
(a) Poet and writer
Short Answer Questions
1. What were many of the students at Charterhouse impressed with in regards to Graves?
2. What did Amalie von Ranke want to perform while traveling?
3. How long after Graves finished school at Charterhouse did it take before England declared war on Germany?
4. Why did Graves enjoy his time in Germany and feel that he received respect?
5. How many children did Amalie give birth to with Alfred?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)