|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long did Graves spend in basic training?
(a) Two months
(b) Three weeks
(c) Three months
(d) One week
2. How did most of the students at Charterhouse feel about the war with Germany?
3. In what year did Graves indicate Chapter 12 was originally written?
4. How many men passed through the Royal Welch Fusiliers throughout the course of the war according to Graves?
(a) 15-20 thousand
(c) 100-120 thousand
(d) 10 thousand
5. After the Great War, what did Graves insist he was as far as his heritage was concerned?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Graves in 1916?
2. In what sport did Graves win a first place prize?
3. How did Graves feel about the war rationing of food?
4. What was the age range of the men in Graves' platoon of Welshmen?
5. How many pre-1888 regiments did the Royal Welch Fusiliers hold?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)