|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was the offensive that Graves was sent forward to help prepare for?
2. How did Graves steady his nerves when he felt nervous during the Battle of Loo?
(c) Leaving the trenches and hiding
3. What was the sentiment at Oxford in regard to the war?
(b) Anti- German
4. What color were the ribbons the Royal Welch Fusiliers wore on the back of their dress tunics?
5. From what did Graves resign during his final year at school?
(a) Boxing club
(b) Officers' Training Corps
(d) The Carthusian
Short Answer Questions
1. How far back is Graves able to trace his ancestral history?
2. Where was Graves assigned since he was unable to return to combat?
3. What happened to deserters?
4. Which of the following was not included in Graves' childhood pursuits?
5. What illness did Graves develop after a few weeks at his new assignment?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)