|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Graves choose to think of Dick after reading the newspaper article about him?
(b) In jail
(d) As a deviant
2. Where was Graves born?
(d) United States
3. Which of the following parts was not injured on Graves?
4. From what disease did Robert suffer at the young age of approximately four-and-one-half?
(d) Scarlet fever
5. Where did Graves and George Mallory become good friends?
(b) Parent's home
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Graves and Sassoon describe the English media's portrayal of the war?
2. With whom did Graves develop an amorous, but not physically erotic, relationship?
3. Where would Graves and his men go when German artillery was close?
4. What was the sentiment at Oxford in regard to the war?
5. How did most of the students at Charterhouse feel about the war with Germany?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)