|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Siegfried Sassoon do?
(a) Write articles
(b) Write poetry
(c) Write for a newspaper
(d) Write war plan and attack plans
2. Which of the following did Graves indicate was not rampant among the officers?
3. For what were the Royal Welch Fusiliers notorious?
(a) Being disgraced by the cavalry
(b) Supporting the Navy
(c) Surrending to the Germans
(d) Participating in four of the hardest fought victories
4. How did Graves describe a proposed assault that was called off?
(a) Good planning
(b) A mistake
(d) Well laid out
5. Which of the following did Graves use to describe death during the summer of 1915?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what sport did Graves win a first place prize?
2. In what year was the armistice announced?
3. What did Graves and Sassoon spend many hours together doing?
4. What did Graves purchase during his recovery period?
5. How was the regiment's second-in-command referred to?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)