|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long did Graves spend in basic training?
(a) Three weeks
(b) Three months
(c) One week
(d) Two months
2. How did Graves and Sassoon describe the English media's portrayal of the war?
(d) Over dramatic
3. Where was Graves sent to a hospital to receive treatment?
4. What color were the ribbons the Royal Welch Fusiliers wore on the back of their dress tunics?
5. In what year did Graves indicate Chapter 12 was originally written?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long was Graves in Harfleur 'Bull Ring'?
2. In what month did Graves pass medical inspection to be able to return to battle?
3. How many pre-1888 regiments did the Royal Welch Fusiliers hold?
4. What did Graves and Sassoon spend many hours together doing?
5. Who refused to allow Graves to rejoin combat?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)