|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following was not included in Graves' childhood pursuits?
(b) Moralistic stories
2. What injury did Graves suffer?
(a) Broken leg
(b) Broken nose
(c) Bullet wound
(d) Rib fracture
3. Where was the offensive that Graves was sent forward to help prepare for?
4. In what year was Graves born?
5. In what year does Graves believe Mallory reached the summit of Mount Everest?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where would Graves and his men go when German artillery was close?
2. In what sport did Graves win a first place prize?
3. When did Graves begin to feel shame about his German heritage?
4. What did Graves do that impressed his superior officer?
5. How long did Graves go untreated?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)