|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Graves find displayed everywhere in England?
(a) Anti-war sentiments
(c) German support
(d) Names of the injured and dead
2. What did Graves consider himself?
(a) Poet and writer
3. What did Siegfried Sassoon do?
(a) Write for a newspaper
(b) Write poetry
(c) Write war plan and attack plans
(d) Write articles
4. How did Graves choose to think of Dick after reading the newspaper article about him?
(c) In jail
(d) As a deviant
5. Which of the following describes the relationship between Graves and George Mallory?
(b) Sexual partners
(c) Good friends
Short Answer Questions
1. Why were Graves' clothing and possessions considered second-rate?
2. What did the officers discuss that were purported to have been committed by specific units or nationalities?
3. To what rank was Graves gazetted during Chapter 16?
4. In what year was Chapter 13 originally written?
5. How many children did Amalie give birth to with Alfred?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)