|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Graves and his fellow officers argue the merits of?
(a) Nationality drills
(b) Religious beliefs
(c) Purposing of conducting lectures
(d) Parade-ground drill
2. How old were Robert's parents when he was born?
(a) Mother 48; Father 42
(b) Mother 40; Father 49
(c) Mother 30; Father 50
(d) Mother 50; Father 30
3. Which of the following terms did Graves use to describe England?
4. Where was Graves dispatched to join a unit destined for combat in France?
5. Approximately how many men out of the 800 men were casualties after the first day of the Battle of Loo?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following best describes Graves' skills at sports?
2. To what sport did Mallory introduce Graves?
3. Which of the following was not included in Graves' childhood pursuits?
4. What illness did Graves develop after a few weeks at his new assignment?
5. After the Great War, what did Graves insist he was as far as his heritage was concerned?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)