|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following describes the relationship between Graves and George Mallory?
(a) Good friends
(c) Sexual partners
2. How did Graves steady his nerves when he felt nervous during the Battle of Loo?
(c) Leaving the trenches and hiding
3. In what year was the armistice announced?
4. Which of the following did Graves use to describe death during the summer of 1915?
5. Where did Graves go on leave during Chapter 15?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the officers discuss that were purported to have been committed by specific units or nationalities?
2. What did Graves and his fellow officers argue the merits of?
3. What did Graves pretend he was in the tiny cottage during his recovery?
4. What did Graves purchase during his recovery period?
5. Where was Graves sent starting at age six?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)