|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the officers discuss that were purported to have been committed by specific units or nationalities?
(a) Improbable acts
(b) Acts of kindness
(c) Surprising maneuvers
2. During which months does Chapter 13 generally take place?
(a) May and June
(b) April and May
(c) June and July
(d) July and August
3. What did Graves spend his time doing in Harfleur 'Bull Ring' ?
(a) Conducting drills for new units
(b) Documenting atrocities
(c) Writing poems
(d) Socializing with his friends
4. In late July during the barrage of artillery fire that Graves' company experienced, about how many of his men were killed instantly?
(a) Three fourths
(b) One half
(c) One third
(d) Two thirds
5. How long was Graves in Harfleur 'Bull Ring'?
(a) 4 weeks
(b) 8 weeks
(c) 5 weeks
(d) 10 weeks
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Graves sent starting at age six?
2. How old was Graves in 1916?
3. Where was Graves born?
4. How did Graves feel about the war rationing of food?
5. How long did Graves go untreated?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)