|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Graves purchase during his recovery period?
(d) Boat ticket to America
2. With whom did Graves develop an amorous, but not physically erotic, relationship?
3. In what form was Chapter 13 originally composed?
(a) Oral dictation
(b) Diary entries
(c) Personal letters
(d) Personal narrative
4. In what city did Graves rejoin the war?
5. Where would Graves and his men go when German artillery was close?
(b) Train cars
(d) Abandoned buildings
Short Answer Questions
1. In what year did Graves indicate Chapter 12 was originally written?
2. What nickname was Siegfried Sassoon given?
3. Where was Graves born?
4. Which of the following is the best definition for the term billeted as Graves would use it ?
5. At what age did Robert stop being fervant about his religious studies?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)