|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what sport did Mallory introduce Graves?
2. Why was the Royal Welch Fusiliers regiment not disgraced when they surrendered at Yorktown?
(a) All twenty-nine regiments did not surrender
(b) They were abandoned by the Navy
(c) There was no physical record that they surrendered
(d) Other regiments surrendered before they did
3. What was the sentiment at Oxford in regard to the war?
(a) Anti- German
4. Which of the following terms did Graves use to describe military justice?
5. How did Graves feel about the war rationing of food?
(a) He was often hungry
(b) He felt there was abundant food
(c) He wrote poems and letters to the editor saying it was wrong
(d) He stole to get more credits
Short Answer Questions
1. In August of 1915, where was a major offensive planned?
2. Where did Graves spend at least five of his summers while he was a child?
3. In what form was Chapter 13 originally composed?
4. Which of the following was not included in Graves' childhood pursuits?
5. What did Graves' mother force him to do while he was in England?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)