|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What nickname was Siegfried Sassoon given?
(a) Insane Jack
(b) Mad Max
(c) Silly Siegfried
(d) Mad Jack
2. In what year did Graves indicate Chapter 12 was originally written?
3. Where did Graves and some others go to rescue survivors after the battle of Loo?
(b) Barbed wire area
(c) No Man's Land
4. What disgusted Graves that was a somewhat common practice among the students at Charterhouse?
(d) Hatred of all things German
5. After the Great War, what did Graves insist he was as far as his heritage was concerned?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what year was the armistice announced?
2. How many pre-1888 regiments did the Royal Welch Fusiliers hold?
3. In what sport did Graves win a first place prize?
4. Where did Graves and George Mallory become good friends?
5. At what age did Robert stop being fervant about his religious studies?
This section contains 147 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)