|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was the Royal Welch Fusiliers regiment not disgraced when they surrendered at Yorktown?
(a) They were abandoned by the Navy
(b) Other regiments surrendered before they did
(c) All twenty-nine regiments did not surrender
(d) There was no physical record that they surrendered
2. With whom did Graves develop an amorous, but not physically erotic, relationship?
3. In late July during the barrage of artillery fire that Graves' company experienced, about how many of his men were killed instantly?
(a) Three fourths
(b) One third
(c) One half
(d) Two thirds
4. Which of the following adjectives best describes how Graves found climbing?
5. Which of the following did Graves indicate was not rampant among the officers?
Short Answer Questions
1. What illness did Graves develop after a few weeks at his new assignment?
2. How long did Graves go untreated?
3. In what city did Graves rejoin the war?
4. What were the English soldiers given during the summer of 1915?
5. Where did Graves go on leave during Chapter 15?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)