|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who refused to allow Graves to rejoin combat?
(a) Graves's mother
(c) Personal physician
(d) Regimental doctor
2. How many days did it take Graves to travel 17 miles when he was transferred?
(a) 2 months
(b) 1 week
(c) 1 day
(d) 2 days
3. Why did Graves enjoy his time in Germany and feel that he received respect?
(a) Castles they lived in
(b) The fact that he was visiting and did not reside in Germany
(c) Parents' financial status
(d) Relatives' local prestige and lineage
4. How long was Graves in Harfleur 'Bull Ring'?
(a) 8 weeks
(b) 5 weeks
(c) 4 weeks
(d) 10 weeks
5. From what disease did Robert suffer at the young age of approximately four-and-one-half?
(b) Scarlet fever
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Graves steady his nerves when he felt nervous during the Battle of Loo?
2. What nickname was Siegfried Sassoon given?
3. In what year was Graves born?
4. In what year was the armistice announced?
5. Where did Graves and some others go to rescue survivors after the battle of Loo?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)