|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long did Graves go untreated?
(a) 12 hours
(b) 3 days
(c) 2 days
(d) 24 hours
2. After the Great War, what did Graves insist he was as far as his heritage was concerned?
3. What did the men in battle do with their belongings when they were planning for an assault?
(a) Hid it in trenches
(b) Sent it to the rear
(c) Abandoned it
(d) Kept it on their backs
4. How did Graves steady his nerves when he felt nervous during the Battle of Loo?
(b) Leaving the trenches and hiding
5. What injury did Graves suffer?
(a) Rib fracture
(b) Broken nose
(c) Broken leg
(d) Bullet wound
Short Answer Questions
1. At what age did Robert stop being fervant about his religious studies?
2. Where was Graves born?
3. Which of the following terms did Graves use to describe England?
4. Which of the following parts was not injured on Graves?
5. How far back is Graves able to trace his ancestral history?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)