|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Graves go on leave during Chapter 15?
2. What sport did Graves take up to help him be left alone by school bullies?
3. Where was Graves dispatched to join a unit destined for combat in France?
4. How did Graves describe a proposed assault that was called off?
(b) Well laid out
(c) A mistake
(d) Good planning
5. In what form was Chapter 13 originally composed?
(a) Oral dictation
(b) Personal narrative
(c) Personal letters
(d) Diary entries
Short Answer Questions
1. In what city did Graves rejoin the war?
2. What did Graves and his fellow officers argue the merits of?
3. Why did the police change the rules about soldiers convalescing at their personal homes?
4. Which of the following best describes Graves' experience at Charterhouse?
5. What happened to deserters?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)