|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where would Graves and his men go when German artillery was close?
(b) Train cars
(c) Abandoned buildings
2. How many pre-1888 regiments did the Royal Welch Fusiliers hold?
3. Where was Graves born?
(b) United States
4. How long after Graves finished school at Charterhouse did it take before England declared war on Germany?
(a) One month
(b) Two weeks
(c) Two days
(d) One week
5. Which of the following best describes Graves' skills at sports?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following people did Graves meet during his final year in school who was also a famous mountaineer?
2. In what year does Graves believe Mallory reached the summit of Mount Everest?
3. Which of the following did Graves indicate was not rampant among the officers?
4. Which of the following adjectives best describes how Graves found climbing?
5. Why did Graves enjoy his time in Germany and feel that he received respect?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)