|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following did Graves indicate was not rampant among the officers?
2. In August of 1915, where was a major offensive planned?
(c) La Bassye
3. From what did Graves resign during his final year at school?
(a) Boxing club
(b) The Carthusian
(d) Officers' Training Corps
4. What did Siegfried Sassoon do?
(a) Write poetry
(b) Write for a newspaper
(c) Write war plan and attack plans
(d) Write articles
5. To what rank was Graves gazetted during Chapter 16?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following best defines the term untoward when used to describe Jack Graves' school chum?
2. Where did Graves go on leave during Chapter 15?
3. What did Graves' first wife die from?
4. How far back is Graves able to trace his ancestral history?
5. How did Graves choose to think of Dick after reading the newspaper article about him?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)