|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Graves consider himself?
(d) Poet and writer
2. How long did Graves spend in basic training?
(a) One week
(b) Two months
(c) Three weeks
(d) Three months
3. Why was the Royal Welch Fusiliers regiment not disgraced when they surrendered at Yorktown?
(a) There was no physical record that they surrendered
(b) They were abandoned by the Navy
(c) All twenty-nine regiments did not surrender
(d) Other regiments surrendered before they did
4. What did Graves' first wife die from?
5. At what age did Robert stop being fervant about his religious studies?
Short Answer Questions
1. What position did Graves hold during his final year at Charterhouse?
2. Which of the following was not included in Graves' childhood pursuits?
3. From what country could Graves trace his maternal pedigree?
4. What color were the ribbons the Royal Welch Fusiliers wore on the back of their dress tunics?
5. Which of the following places was Graves not billeted?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)