|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Siegfried Sassoon do?
(a) Write for a newspaper
(b) Write war plan and attack plans
(c) Write poetry
(d) Write articles
2. From what did Graves resign during his final year at school?
(a) Boxing club
(b) The Carthusian
(d) Officers' Training Corps
3. Where was Graves dispatched to join a unit destined for combat in France?
4. Which of the following best describes Graves' skills at sports?
5. Where was Graves born?
(c) United States
Short Answer Questions
1. What did many of the English soldiers do routinely before a mass attack?
2. How did most of the students at Charterhouse feel about the war with Germany?
3. What sport did Graves take up to help him be left alone by school bullies?
4. What were the ribbons which the Royal Welch Fusiliers wore on the back of their dress tunics called?
5. Why did Graves enjoy his time in Germany and feel that he received respect?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)