|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following people did Graves meet during his final year in school who was also a famous mountaineer?
(a) Dick Snowdon
(b) Raymond Rodakowski
(c) Nevill Barbour
(d) George Mallory
2. Which of the following was not included in Graves' childhood pursuits?
(b) Moralistic stories
3. What was the age range of the men in Graves' platoon of Welshmen?
4. Where did Graves and some others go to rescue survivors after the battle of Loo?
(a) Barbed wire area
(b) No Man's Land
5. To what rank was Graves gazetted during Chapter 16?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what year was Graves born?
2. Why were Graves' clothing and possessions considered second-rate?
3. Which of the following best defines the term untoward when used to describe Jack Graves' school chum?
4. In what year did Graves indicate Chapter 12 was originally written?
5. What happened to nearly all of Graves' relatives who fought in the German armed forces?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)