|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In August of 1915, where was a major offensive planned?
(b) La Bassye
2. At what age did Robert stop being fervant about his religious studies?
3. How did Graves choose to think of Dick after reading the newspaper article about him?
(a) In jail
(d) As a deviant
4. What were the English soldiers given during the summer of 1915?
(a) Specialized medication
(b) New types of trench weapons
(c) New medals and honors
(d) New uniforms
5. Where was Graves born?
(d) United States
Short Answer Questions
1. Which disease did Graves believe resulted mostly from low morale?
2. Where was Graves sent starting at age six?
3. In what form was Chapter 13 originally composed?
4. What disgusted Graves that was a somewhat common practice among the students at Charterhouse?
5. Which of the following people did Graves meet during his final year in school who was also a famous mountaineer?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)