|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year does Graves believe Mallory reached the summit of Mount Everest?
2. Where was Graves posted when he was transferred to the Royal Welch Fusiliers?
(a) 3rd Battalion
(b) 1st Battalion
(c) 2nd Battalion
(d) 4th Battalion
3. How did Graves choose to think of Dick after reading the newspaper article about him?
(a) In jail
(b) As a deviant
4. Where would Graves and his men go when German artillery was close?
(c) Abandoned buildings
(d) Train cars
5. Which of the following did Graves indicate was not rampant among the officers?
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Graves' unit travel?
2. Where was Graves dispatched to join a unit destined for combat in France?
3. At what age did Robert stop being fervant about his religious studies?
4. Which of the following people did Graves meet during his final year in school who was also a famous mountaineer?
5. Why was the Royal Welch Fusiliers regiment not disgraced when they surrendered at Yorktown?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)