|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what form was Chapter 13 originally composed?
(a) Oral dictation
(b) Personal letters
(c) Diary entries
(d) Personal narrative
2. How did Graves steady his nerves when he felt nervous during the Battle of Loo?
(a) Leaving the trenches and hiding
3. What did Graves' first wife die from?
4. Which of the following is the best definition for the term billeted as Graves would use it ?
(a) Unfinished battle
(b) Piece of wood used in battle
(c) Accommodations for service people
(d) Moved from the front of the fighting to the rear
5. How many Special Reservists was Graves in charge of in Lancaster?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did many of the English soldiers do routinely before a mass attack?
2. Which of the following did Graves indicate was not rampant among the officers?
3. To what sport did Mallory introduce Graves?
4. In August of 1915, where was a major offensive planned?
5. In what year was Graves born?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)