|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Graves dispatched to join a unit destined for combat in France?
2. Which terms best describe the type of men which made up the Welsh Regiment?
(a) Desired to be commanded
(c) Independent thinkers
3. Which of the following classes of people ranked lowest within the social code that Graves describes?
(c) Immigrant workers
4. In what form was Chapter 13 originally composed?
(a) Oral dictation
(b) Personal letters
(c) Personal narrative
(d) Diary entries
5. After the Great War, what did Graves insist he was as far as his heritage was concerned?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what sport did Graves win a first place prize?
2. Which of the following adjectives best describes how Graves found climbing?
3. Which of the following was not included in Graves' childhood pursuits?
4. What happened to nearly all of Graves' relatives who fought in the German armed forces?
5. What disgusted Graves that was a somewhat common practice among the students at Charterhouse?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)