|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Graves dispatched to join a unit destined for combat in France?
2. From what country could Graves trace his maternal pedigree?
3. What did Graves consider himself?
(b) Poet and writer
4. Which of the following classes of people ranked lowest within the social code that Graves describes?
(b) Immigrant workers
5. Which of the following was not included in Graves' childhood pursuits?
(d) Moralistic stories
Short Answer Questions
1. During which months does Chapter 13 generally take place?
2. At what age did Robert stop being fervant about his religious studies?
3. What color were the ribbons the Royal Welch Fusiliers wore on the back of their dress tunics?
4. Approximately how many men out of the 800 men were casualties after the first day of the Battle of Loo?
5. How did Graves steady his nerves when he felt nervous during the Battle of Loo?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)