|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following best describes Graves' skills at sports?
2. Where did Graves spend at least five of his summers while he was a child?
3. How was the regiment's second-in-command referred to?
(a) Captain Cornball
(b) Punctilious Page
(c) Arrogant Idiot
(d) Buzz Off
4. Where was Graves born?
(d) United States
5. What happened to nearly all of Graves' relatives who fought in the German armed forces?
(a) Went AWOL
(b) Killed in action
(c) Defected to England
(d) Were war heros
Short Answer Questions
1. In what sport did Graves win a first place prize?
2. In what year was Chapter 13 originally written?
3. During which months does Chapter 13 generally take place?
4. To what sport did Mallory introduce Graves?
5. What were the English soldiers given during the summer of 1915?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)