|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which disease did Graves believe resulted mostly from low morale?
(c) Trench feet
2. Approximately how many men out of the 800 men were casualties after the first day of the Battle of Loo?
3. How many pre-1888 regiments did the Royal Welch Fusiliers hold?
4. In what form was Chapter 13 originally composed?
(a) Diary entries
(b) Personal letters
(c) Personal narrative
(d) Oral dictation
5. Where was Graves dispatched to join a unit destined for combat in France?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following was not included in Graves' childhood pursuits?
2. How was the regiment's second-in-command referred to?
3. Which of the following adjectives best describes how Graves found climbing?
4. What were the English soldiers given during the summer of 1915?
5. What did Amalie von Ranke want to perform while traveling?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)