|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year was Chapter 13 originally written?
2. What did the men in battle do with their belongings when they were planning for an assault?
(a) Kept it on their backs
(b) Abandoned it
(c) Hid it in trenches
(d) Sent it to the rear
3. How did Graves' unit travel?
(a) Train and foot
(b) Train only
(c) Truck, train and foot
(d) Foot only
4. What did Graves do that impressed his superior officer?
(a) Spoke German fluently
(b) Organized his troops well
(c) Competed well in a local boxing match
(d) Showed exlempary guarding duties
5. Which of the following best describes Graves' experience at Charterhouse?
(a) Intellectually stimulating
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the age range of the men in Graves' platoon of Welshmen?
2. Which of the following best describes Graves' skills at sports?
3. How many men passed through the Royal Welch Fusiliers throughout the course of the war according to Graves?
4. Where did Graves and some others go to rescue survivors after the battle of Loo?
5. At what age did Robert stop being fervant about his religious studies?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)