|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Amalie von Ranke want to perform while traveling?
(a) Finding a husband
(b) Sight seeing
(c) Humanitarian services
(d) Writing travel brochures
2. Where was Graves sent starting at age six?
(d) Preparatory school
3. What did the men in battle do with their belongings when they were planning for an assault?
(a) Abandoned it
(b) Sent it to the rear
(c) Kept it on their backs
(d) Hid it in trenches
4. In what year was Chapter 13 originally written?
5. Where was Graves born?
(d) United States
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Graves choose to think of Dick after reading the newspaper article about him?
2. With whom did Graves develop an amorous, but not physically erotic, relationship?
3. From what disease did Robert suffer at the young age of approximately four-and-one-half?
4. Which of the following best defines the term untoward when used to describe Jack Graves' school chum?
5. What were the English soldiers given during the summer of 1915?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)