|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to nearly all of Graves' relatives who fought in the German armed forces?
(a) Were war heros
(b) Went AWOL
(c) Killed in action
(d) Defected to England
2. In August of 1915, where was a major offensive planned?
(a) La Bassye
3. To what rank was Graves gazetted during Chapter 16?
4. Where did Graves go on leave during Chapter 15?
5. How far back is Graves able to trace his ancestral history?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did many of the English soldiers do routinely before a mass attack?
2. How many men passed through the Royal Welch Fusiliers throughout the course of the war according to Graves?
3. Where was Graves dispatched to join a unit destined for combat in France?
4. Where was Graves posted when he was transferred to the Royal Welch Fusiliers?
5. What was the age range of the men in Graves' platoon of Welshmen?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)