|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During which months does Chapter 13 generally take place?
(a) June and July
(b) July and August
(c) May and June
(d) April and May
2. What were many of the students at Charterhouse impressed with in regards to Graves?
(a) Physical ability
(b) Poetic skills
(c) Mental Abilities
(d) Academic skills
3. What were the ribbons which the Royal Welch Fusiliers wore on the back of their dress tunics called?
4. How many men passed through the Royal Welch Fusiliers throughout the course of the war according to Graves?
(a) 10 thousand
(b) 100-120 thousand
(c) 15-20 thousand
5. Which of the following best defines the term untoward when used to describe Jack Graves' school chum?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is the best definition for the term billeted as Graves would use it ?
2. Where was Graves posted when he was transferred to the Royal Welch Fusiliers?
3. From what disease did Robert suffer at the young age of approximately four-and-one-half?
4. In what area was Graves introduced to the sport of climbing?
5. How far back is Graves able to trace his ancestral history?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)