|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What were many of the students at Charterhouse impressed with in regards to Graves?
(a) Academic skills
(b) Mental Abilities
(c) Physical ability
(d) Poetic skills
2. Where was Graves dispatched to join a unit destined for combat in France?
3. At what age did Robert stop being fervant about his religious studies?
4. In what area was Graves introduced to the sport of climbing?
5. Why were Graves' clothing and possessions considered second-rate?
(a) His parents were not wealthy
(b) Graves kept money for other things he wanted to do rather than to buy clothing
(c) Graves did not care about his appearance
(d) His parents did not provide pocket money
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Graves consider himself?
2. How far back is Graves able to trace his ancestral history?
3. How many men passed through the Royal Welch Fusiliers throughout the course of the war according to Graves?
4. In what year was Chapter 13 originally written?
5. Which of the following did Graves use to describe death during the summer of 1915?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)