|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Graves and George Mallory become good friends?
(a) Parent's home
2. What did Graves do that impressed his superior officer?
(a) Competed well in a local boxing match
(b) Showed exlempary guarding duties
(c) Organized his troops well
(d) Spoke German fluently
3. With whom did Graves develop an amorous, but not physically erotic, relationship?
4. What was the age range of the men in Graves' platoon of Welshmen?
5. How many Special Reservists was Graves in charge of in Lancaster?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many pre-1888 regiments did the Royal Welch Fusiliers hold?
2. Why was the Royal Welch Fusiliers regiment not disgraced when they surrendered at Yorktown?
3. How far back is Graves able to trace his ancestral history?
4. In what form was Chapter 13 originally composed?
5. Why were Graves' clothing and possessions considered second-rate?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)