|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many Special Reservists was Graves in charge of in Lancaster?
2. Where was Graves posted when he was transferred to the Royal Welch Fusiliers?
(a) 4th Battalion
(b) 2nd Battalion
(c) 1st Battalion
(d) 3rd Battalion
3. With whom did Graves develop an amorous, but not physically erotic, relationship?
4. Which of the following best describes Graves' skills at sports?
5. Which of the following did Graves use to describe death during the summer of 1915?
Short Answer Questions
1. How did most of the students at Charterhouse feel about the war with Germany?
2. In what year was Graves born?
3. What disgusted Graves that was a somewhat common practice among the students at Charterhouse?
4. How many pre-1888 regiments did the Royal Welch Fusiliers hold?
5. At what age did Robert stop being fervant about his religious studies?
This section contains 148 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)