|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Graves posted when he was transferred to the Royal Welch Fusiliers?
(a) 1st Battalion
(b) 3rd Battalion
(c) 4th Battalion
(d) 2nd Battalion
2. In what year did Graves indicate Chapter 12 was originally written?
3. Which of the following is the best definition for the term desultory as used to describe German shelling?
4. For what were the Royal Welch Fusiliers notorious?
(a) Surrending to the Germans
(b) Participating in four of the hardest fought victories
(c) Being disgraced by the cavalry
(d) Supporting the Navy
5. Where did Graves spend at least five of his summers while he was a child?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many children did Amalie give birth to with Alfred?
2. What were the English soldiers given during the summer of 1915?
3. After the Great War, what did Graves insist he was as far as his heritage was concerned?
4. Where was Graves dispatched to join a unit destined for combat in France?
5. In what year was Graves born?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)