|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where would Graves and his men go when German artillery was close?
(b) Abandoned buildings
(d) Train cars
2. Where was Graves dispatched to join a unit destined for combat in France?
3. What were many of the students at Charterhouse impressed with in regards to Graves?
(a) Mental Abilities
(b) Physical ability
(c) Poetic skills
(d) Academic skills
4. How did most of the students at Charterhouse feel about the war with Germany?
5. Which of the following adjectives best describes how Graves found climbing?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what form was Chapter 13 originally composed?
2. What disgusted Graves that was a somewhat common practice among the students at Charterhouse?
3. How long did Graves spend in basic training?
4. During which months does Chapter 13 generally take place?
5. Where was Graves posted when he was transferred to the Royal Welch Fusiliers?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)