|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color were the ribbons the Royal Welch Fusiliers wore on the back of their dress tunics?
2. How many pre-1888 regiments did the Royal Welch Fusiliers hold?
3. What disgusted Graves that was a somewhat common practice among the students at Charterhouse?
(a) Hatred of all things German
4. How far back is Graves able to trace his ancestral history?
5. How many children did Amalie give birth to with Alfred?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what year did Graves indicate Chapter 12 was originally written?
2. What position did Graves hold during his final year at Charterhouse?
3. Which of the following adjectives best describes how Graves found climbing?
4. What happened to nearly all of Graves' relatives who fought in the German armed forces?
5. Which of the following best defines the term untoward when used to describe Jack Graves' school chum?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)