|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many pre-1888 regiments did the Royal Welch Fusiliers hold?
2. Where did Graves and George Mallory become good friends?
(a) Parent's home
3. How far back is Graves able to trace his ancestral history?
4. Which of the following best describes Graves' experience at Charterhouse?
(b) Intellectually stimulating
5. In what year does Graves believe Mallory reached the summit of Mount Everest?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what area was Graves introduced to the sport of climbing?
2. Which of the following best describes Graves' skills at sports?
3. How old were Robert's parents when he was born?
4. Which of the following is the best definition for the term billeted as Graves would use it ?
5. After the Great War, what did Graves insist he was as far as his heritage was concerned?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)