|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Graves dispatched to join a unit destined for combat in France?
2. Where was Graves posted when he was transferred to the Royal Welch Fusiliers?
(a) 1st Battalion
(b) 2nd Battalion
(c) 3rd Battalion
(d) 4th Battalion
3. What did Graves consider himself?
(c) Poet and writer
4. From what country could Graves trace his maternal pedigree?
5. What were the English soldiers given during the summer of 1915?
(a) New types of trench weapons
(b) New medals and honors
(c) Specialized medication
(d) New uniforms
Short Answer Questions
1. In what sport did Graves win a first place prize?
2. What did Amalie von Ranke want to perform while traveling?
3. Which of the following best defines the term untoward when used to describe Jack Graves' school chum?
4. What were the ribbons which the Royal Welch Fusiliers wore on the back of their dress tunics called?
5. Which of the following people did Graves meet during his final year in school who was also a famous mountaineer?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)