|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom did Graves develop an amorous, but not physically erotic, relationship?
2. Where was Graves posted when he was transferred to the Royal Welch Fusiliers?
(a) 4th Battalion
(b) 2nd Battalion
(c) 1st Battalion
(d) 3rd Battalion
3. What were the ribbons which the Royal Welch Fusiliers wore on the back of their dress tunics called?
4. Which of the following places was Graves not billeted?
(d) Cuinchy Brick Stacks
5. To what sport did Mallory introduce Graves?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Graves enjoy his time in Germany and feel that he received respect?
2. In what year did Graves indicate Chapter 12 was originally written?
3. What position did Graves hold during his final year at Charterhouse?
4. What color were the ribbons the Royal Welch Fusiliers wore on the back of their dress tunics?
5. Which of the following best describes Graves' experience at Charterhouse?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)