|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Graves born?
(a) United States
2. How many pre-1888 regiments did the Royal Welch Fusiliers hold?
3. Which of the following best defines the term untoward when used to describe Jack Graves' school chum?
4. How long after Graves finished school at Charterhouse did it take before England declared war on Germany?
(a) Two weeks
(b) Two days
(c) One month
(d) One week
5. In what sport did Graves win a first place prize?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Graves spend at least five of his summers while he was a child?
2. Which of the following adjectives best describes how Graves found climbing?
3. In what form was Chapter 13 originally composed?
4. Which of the following classes of people ranked lowest within the social code that Graves describes?
5. Where would Graves and his men go when German artillery was close?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)