|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Graves posted when he was transferred to the Royal Welch Fusiliers?
(a) 2nd Battalion
(b) 1st Battalion
(c) 4th Battalion
(d) 3rd Battalion
2. How many Special Reservists was Graves in charge of in Lancaster?
3. Which of the following people did Graves meet during his final year in school who was also a famous mountaineer?
(a) George Mallory
(b) Raymond Rodakowski
(c) Dick Snowdon
(d) Nevill Barbour
4. How long did Graves spend in basic training?
(a) Three months
(b) One week
(c) Three weeks
(d) Two months
5. During which months does Chapter 13 generally take place?
(a) April and May
(b) July and August
(c) May and June
(d) June and July
Short Answer Questions
1. From what country could Graves trace his maternal pedigree?
2. Where did Graves and George Mallory become good friends?
3. How many men passed through the Royal Welch Fusiliers throughout the course of the war according to Graves?
4. Which of the following places was Graves not billeted?
5. Why did Graves enjoy his time in Germany and feel that he received respect?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)