|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is the best definition for the term desultory as used to describe German shelling?
2. From what disease did Robert suffer at the young age of approximately four-and-one-half?
(a) Scarlet fever
3. Where was Graves dispatched to join a unit destined for combat in France?
4. How long after Graves finished school at Charterhouse did it take before England declared war on Germany?
(a) Two weeks
(b) One month
(c) One week
(d) Two days
5. Which of the following best describes Graves' experience at Charterhouse?
(a) Intellectually stimulating
Short Answer Questions
1. In what sport did Graves win a first place prize?
2. In what year was Graves born?
3. How many pre-1888 regiments did the Royal Welch Fusiliers hold?
4. Where did Graves and George Mallory become good friends?
5. What were the English soldiers given during the summer of 1915?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)