|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long after Graves finished school at Charterhouse did it take before England declared war on Germany?
(a) Two weeks
(b) One week
(c) One month
(d) Two days
2. Which of the following best describes Graves' skills at sports?
3. Where did Graves and George Mallory become good friends?
(d) Parent's home
4. What did Graves' first wife die from?
5. Why were Graves' clothing and possessions considered second-rate?
(a) Graves kept money for other things he wanted to do rather than to buy clothing
(b) His parents were not wealthy
(c) His parents did not provide pocket money
(d) Graves did not care about his appearance
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following did Graves use to describe death during the summer of 1915?
2. Which of the following adjectives best describes how Graves found climbing?
3. From what country could Graves trace his maternal pedigree?
4. Which of the following was not included in Graves' childhood pursuits?
5. Where was Graves sent starting at age six?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)