|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What were many of the students at Charterhouse impressed with in regards to Graves?
(a) Academic skills
(b) Poetic skills
(c) Physical ability
(d) Mental Abilities
2. To what sport did Mallory introduce Graves?
3. What sport did Graves take up to help him be left alone by school bullies?
4. Which of the following classes of people ranked lowest within the social code that Graves describes?
(a) Immigrant workers
5. What were the English soldiers given during the summer of 1915?
(a) New types of trench weapons
(b) Specialized medication
(c) New uniforms
(d) New medals and honors
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following was not included in Graves' childhood pursuits?
2. For what were the Royal Welch Fusiliers notorious?
3. In what year does Graves believe Mallory reached the summit of Mount Everest?
4. Where was Graves sent starting at age six?
5. What color were the ribbons the Royal Welch Fusiliers wore on the back of their dress tunics?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)