|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following did Graves use to describe death during the summer of 1915?
2. Which terms best describe the type of men which made up the Welsh Regiment?
(b) Desired to be commanded
(d) Independent thinkers
3. What did Amalie von Ranke want to perform while traveling?
(a) Humanitarian services
(b) Sight seeing
(c) Finding a husband
(d) Writing travel brochures
4. In what year did Graves indicate Chapter 12 was originally written?
5. During which months does Chapter 13 generally take place?
(a) July and August
(b) June and July
(c) May and June
(d) April and May
Short Answer Questions
1. What did many of the English soldiers do routinely before a mass attack?
2. How far back is Graves able to trace his ancestral history?
3. What sport did Graves take up to help him be left alone by school bullies?
4. Where was Graves sent starting at age six?
5. How many men passed through the Royal Welch Fusiliers throughout the course of the war according to Graves?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)