|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year was Graves born?
2. What did Graves do that impressed his superior officer?
(a) Showed exlempary guarding duties
(b) Competed well in a local boxing match
(c) Spoke German fluently
(d) Organized his troops well
3. In what year did Graves indicate Chapter 12 was originally written?
4. How many Special Reservists was Graves in charge of in Lancaster?
5. How long after Graves finished school at Charterhouse did it take before England declared war on Germany?
(a) One month
(b) Two weeks
(c) One week
(d) Two days
Short Answer Questions
1. From what disease did Robert suffer at the young age of approximately four-and-one-half?
2. Where was Graves dispatched to join a unit destined for combat in France?
3. What were the ribbons which the Royal Welch Fusiliers wore on the back of their dress tunics called?
4. When did Graves begin to feel shame about his German heritage?
5. How long did Graves spend in basic training?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)