|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many days did it take Graves to travel 17 miles when he was transferred?
(a) 1 week
(b) 2 months
(c) 1 day
(d) 2 days
2. In what area was Graves introduced to the sport of climbing?
3. Why was the Royal Welch Fusiliers regiment not disgraced when they surrendered at Yorktown?
(a) There was no physical record that they surrendered
(b) All twenty-nine regiments did not surrender
(c) Other regiments surrendered before they did
(d) They were abandoned by the Navy
4. Which of the following best describes Graves' experience at Charterhouse?
(a) Intellectually stimulating
5. Where did Graves spend at least five of his summers while he was a child?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Graves' first wife die from?
2. How long after Graves finished school at Charterhouse did it take before England declared war on Germany?
3. What were the ribbons which the Royal Welch Fusiliers wore on the back of their dress tunics called?
4. With whom did Graves develop an amorous, but not physically erotic, relationship?
5. In what form was Chapter 13 originally composed?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)