|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where would Graves and his men go when German artillery was close?
(a) Train cars
(c) Abandoned buildings
2. Which of the following best defines the term untoward when used to describe Jack Graves' school chum?
3. What were the English soldiers given during the summer of 1915?
(a) Specialized medication
(b) New types of trench weapons
(c) New medals and honors
(d) New uniforms
4. Which of the following people did Graves meet during his final year in school who was also a famous mountaineer?
(a) Raymond Rodakowski
(b) George Mallory
(c) Dick Snowdon
(d) Nevill Barbour
5. In what sport did Graves win a first place prize?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Graves and George Mallory become good friends?
2. How many men passed through the Royal Welch Fusiliers throughout the course of the war according to Graves?
3. How old were Robert's parents when he was born?
4. How was the regiment's second-in-command referred to?
5. From what country could Graves trace his maternal pedigree?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)