|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What were many of the students at Charterhouse impressed with in regards to Graves?
(a) Poetic skills
(b) Academic skills
(c) Physical ability
(d) Mental Abilities
2. How did most of the students at Charterhouse feel about the war with Germany?
3. With whom did Graves develop an amorous, but not physically erotic, relationship?
4. Which of the following describes the relationship between Graves and George Mallory?
(b) Sexual partners
(c) Good friends
5. Why did Graves enjoy his time in Germany and feel that he received respect?
(a) The fact that he was visiting and did not reside in Germany
(b) Castles they lived in
(c) Parents' financial status
(d) Relatives' local prestige and lineage
Short Answer Questions
1. How long after Graves finished school at Charterhouse did it take before England declared war on Germany?
2. How many Special Reservists was Graves in charge of in Lancaster?
3. Which of the following adjectives best describes how Graves found climbing?
4. From what disease did Robert suffer at the young age of approximately four-and-one-half?
5. In what sport did Graves win a first place prize?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)