|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many Special Reservists was Graves in charge of in Lancaster?
2. Where did Graves spend at least five of his summers while he was a child?
3. To what sport did Mallory introduce Graves?
4. Which of the following classes of people ranked lowest within the social code that Graves describes?
(d) Immigrant workers
5. What happened to nearly all of Graves' relatives who fought in the German armed forces?
(a) Defected to England
(b) Were war heros
(c) Went AWOL
(d) Killed in action
Short Answer Questions
1. How long after Graves finished school at Charterhouse did it take before England declared war on Germany?
2. Which of the following adjectives best describes how Graves found climbing?
3. From what did Graves resign during his final year at school?
4. What position did Graves hold during his final year at Charterhouse?
5. Which of the following best describes Graves' experience at Charterhouse?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)