|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year does Graves believe Mallory reached the summit of Mount Everest?
2. What sport did Graves take up to help him be left alone by school bullies?
3. How far back is Graves able to trace his ancestral history?
4. What did Graves' first wife die from?
5. To what sport did Mallory introduce Graves?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many Special Reservists was Graves in charge of in Lancaster?
2. From what disease did Robert suffer at the young age of approximately four-and-one-half?
3. Which of the following adjectives best describes how Graves found climbing?
4. Where did Graves and George Mallory become good friends?
5. Where was Graves dispatched to join a unit destined for combat in France?
This section contains 140 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)