|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following classes of people ranked lowest within the social code that Graves describes?
(c) Immigrant workers
2. At what age did Robert stop being fervant about his religious studies?
3. What happened to nearly all of Graves' relatives who fought in the German armed forces?
(a) Killed in action
(b) Were war heros
(c) Defected to England
(d) Went AWOL
4. What did Graves do that impressed his superior officer?
(a) Spoke German fluently
(b) Organized his troops well
(c) Competed well in a local boxing match
(d) Showed exlempary guarding duties
5. Which of the following was not included in Graves' childhood pursuits?
(d) Moralistic stories
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following best describes Graves' skills at sports?
2. What did Graves consider himself?
3. Where was Graves born?
4. Why were Graves' clothing and possessions considered second-rate?
5. How did most of the students at Charterhouse feel about the war with Germany?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)