|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Graves' first wife die from?
2. How long after Graves finished school at Charterhouse did it take before England declared war on Germany?
(a) One month
(b) Two weeks
(c) One week
(d) Two days
3. Where did Graves spend at least five of his summers while he was a child?
4. What sport did Graves take up to help him be left alone by school bullies?
5. Where did Graves and George Mallory become good friends?
(d) Parent's home
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following was not included in Graves' childhood pursuits?
2. From what did Graves resign during his final year at school?
3. To what sport did Mallory introduce Graves?
4. How long did Graves spend in basic training?
5. How old were Robert's parents when he was born?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)