|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following best describes Graves' skills at sports?
2. What did Graves consider himself?
(a) Poet and writer
3. What did Graves' first wife die from?
4. Where was Graves dispatched to join a unit destined for combat in France?
5. In what year was Graves born?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what sport did Graves win a first place prize?
2. After the Great War, what did Graves insist he was as far as his heritage was concerned?
3. How many children did Amalie give birth to with Alfred?
4. With whom did Graves develop an amorous, but not physically erotic, relationship?
5. When did Graves begin to feel shame about his German heritage?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)