|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following adjectives best describes how Graves found climbing?
2. Which of the following was not included in Graves' childhood pursuits?
(d) Moralistic stories
3. After the Great War, what did Graves insist he was as far as his heritage was concerned?
4. At what age did Robert stop being fervant about his religious studies?
5. Which of the following describes the relationship between Graves and George Mallory?
(b) Good friends
(d) Sexual partners
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Graves do that impressed his superior officer?
2. What did Amalie von Ranke want to perform while traveling?
3. Where was Graves sent starting at age six?
4. When did Graves begin to feel shame about his German heritage?
5. How long did Graves spend in basic training?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)