|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year was Graves born?
2. What did Graves consider himself?
(b) Poet and writer
3. Where did Graves spend at least five of his summers while he was a child?
4. What were many of the students at Charterhouse impressed with in regards to Graves?
(a) Mental Abilities
(b) Poetic skills
(c) Physical ability
(d) Academic skills
5. In what year does Graves believe Mallory reached the summit of Mount Everest?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following best describes Graves' experience at Charterhouse?
2. At what age did Robert stop being fervant about his religious studies?
3. Where did Graves and George Mallory become good friends?
4. Which of the following describes the relationship between Graves and George Mallory?
5. Where was Graves sent starting at age six?
This section contains 143 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)