|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year was Graves born?
2. Where did Graves spend at least five of his summers while he was a child?
3. Where was Graves born?
(b) United States
4. Which of the following people did Graves meet during his final year in school who was also a famous mountaineer?
(a) Dick Snowdon
(b) Raymond Rodakowski
(c) George Mallory
(d) Nevill Barbour
5. From what did Graves resign during his final year at school?
(a) Boxing club
(c) The Carthusian
(d) Officers' Training Corps
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following was not included in Graves' childhood pursuits?
2. Where was Graves dispatched to join a unit destined for combat in France?
3. What happened to nearly all of Graves' relatives who fought in the German armed forces?
4. After the Great War, what did Graves insist he was as far as his heritage was concerned?
5. From what country could Graves trace his maternal pedigree?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)