|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What position did Graves hold during his final year at Charterhouse?
(a) Assistant Teacher
(d) Assistant editor
2. How long did Graves spend in basic training?
(a) Three weeks
(b) One week
(c) Three months
(d) Two months
3. Where was Graves dispatched to join a unit destined for combat in France?
4. Why did Graves enjoy his time in Germany and feel that he received respect?
(a) Relatives' local prestige and lineage
(b) The fact that he was visiting and did not reside in Germany
(c) Parents' financial status
(d) Castles they lived in
5. How many Special Reservists was Graves in charge of in Lancaster?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following people did Graves meet during his final year in school who was also a famous mountaineer?
2. What disgusted Graves that was a somewhat common practice among the students at Charterhouse?
3. What were many of the students at Charterhouse impressed with in regards to Graves?
4. How many children did Amalie give birth to with Alfred?
5. Where was Graves sent starting at age six?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)