|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following best describes Graves' skills at sports?
2. At what age did Robert stop being fervant about his religious studies?
3. What did Graves consider himself?
(b) Poet and writer
4. When did Graves begin to feel shame about his German heritage?
(a) After he aged and reflected back on his childhood
(b) As the great war approached
(c) When his relatives committed crimes
(d) When he was home in England
5. In what year was Graves born?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following adjectives best describes how Graves found climbing?
2. Which of the following classes of people ranked lowest within the social code that Graves describes?
3. With whom did Graves develop an amorous, but not physically erotic, relationship?
4. What did Amalie von Ranke want to perform while traveling?
5. In what year does Graves believe Mallory reached the summit of Mount Everest?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)