|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What were many of the students at Charterhouse impressed with in regards to Graves?
(a) Physical ability
(b) Poetic skills
(c) Academic skills
(d) Mental Abilities
2. What did Graves' first wife die from?
3. From what disease did Robert suffer at the young age of approximately four-and-one-half?
(b) Scarlet fever
4. How many Special Reservists was Graves in charge of in Lancaster?
5. Why were Graves' clothing and possessions considered second-rate?
(a) Graves did not care about his appearance
(b) His parents were not wealthy
(c) His parents did not provide pocket money
(d) Graves kept money for other things he wanted to do rather than to buy clothing
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Graves dispatched to join a unit destined for combat in France?
2. To what sport did Mallory introduce Graves?
3. What did Amalie von Ranke want to perform while traveling?
4. Which of the following describes the relationship between Graves and George Mallory?
5. In what sport did Graves win a first place prize?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)