|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Graves born?
(a) United States
2. Which of the following classes of people ranked lowest within the social code that Graves describes?
(d) Immigrant workers
3. Which of the following people did Graves meet during his final year in school who was also a famous mountaineer?
(a) Nevill Barbour
(b) Raymond Rodakowski
(c) Dick Snowdon
(d) George Mallory
4. From what country could Graves trace his maternal pedigree?
5. Where did Graves and George Mallory become good friends?
(b) Parent's home
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following best describes Graves' skills at sports?
2. What disgusted Graves that was a somewhat common practice among the students at Charterhouse?
3. What did Graves consider himself?
4. What did Graves' first wife die from?
5. Which of the following describes the relationship between Graves and George Mallory?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)