|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Graves sent starting at age six?
(c) Preparatory school
2. Which of the following adjectives best describes how Graves found climbing?
3. Which of the following best describes Graves' experience at Charterhouse?
(d) Intellectually stimulating
4. In what year does Graves believe Mallory reached the summit of Mount Everest?
5. Which of the following people did Graves meet during his final year in school who was also a famous mountaineer?
(a) Raymond Rodakowski
(b) George Mallory
(c) Dick Snowdon
(d) Nevill Barbour
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Graves dispatched to join a unit destined for combat in France?
2. How old were Robert's parents when he was born?
3. From what country could Graves trace his maternal pedigree?
4. Which of the following classes of people ranked lowest within the social code that Graves describes?
5. How many Special Reservists was Graves in charge of in Lancaster?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)