|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom did Graves develop an amorous, but not physically erotic, relationship?
2. In what year was Graves born?
3. At what age did Robert stop being fervant about his religious studies?
4. Which of the following best describes Graves' skills at sports?
5. What did Graves do that impressed his superior officer?
(a) Spoke German fluently
(b) Organized his troops well
(c) Competed well in a local boxing match
(d) Showed exlempary guarding duties
Short Answer Questions
1. How many children did Amalie give birth to with Alfred?
2. What position did Graves hold during his final year at Charterhouse?
3. Why were Graves' clothing and possessions considered second-rate?
4. Which of the following people did Graves meet during his final year in school who was also a famous mountaineer?
5. After the Great War, what did Graves insist he was as far as his heritage was concerned?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)