|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many Special Reservists was Graves in charge of in Lancaster?
2. Where did Graves and George Mallory become good friends?
(c) Parent's home
3. How old were Robert's parents when he was born?
(a) Mother 48; Father 42
(b) Mother 50; Father 30
(c) Mother 30; Father 50
(d) Mother 40; Father 49
4. How long did Graves spend in basic training?
(a) Two months
(b) Three months
(c) One week
(d) Three weeks
5. What position did Graves hold during his final year at Charterhouse?
(c) Assistant Teacher
(d) Assistant editor
Short Answer Questions
1. How many children did Amalie give birth to with Alfred?
2. Which of the following was not included in Graves' childhood pursuits?
3. Which of the following best describes Graves' skills at sports?
4. Which of the following adjectives best describes how Graves found climbing?
5. What happened to nearly all of Graves' relatives who fought in the German armed forces?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)