|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why were Graves' clothing and possessions considered second-rate?
(a) His parents were not wealthy
(b) Graves kept money for other things he wanted to do rather than to buy clothing
(c) Graves did not care about his appearance
(d) His parents did not provide pocket money
2. In what year was Graves born?
3. Where did Graves spend at least five of his summers while he was a child?
4. What position did Graves hold during his final year at Charterhouse?
(a) Assistant editor
(b) Assistant Teacher
5. Which of the following classes of people ranked lowest within the social code that Graves describes?
(b) Immigrant workers
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to nearly all of Graves' relatives who fought in the German armed forces?
2. Where was Graves sent starting at age six?
3. How many children did Amalie give birth to with Alfred?
4. Which of the following people did Graves meet during his final year in school who was also a famous mountaineer?
5. From what did Graves resign during his final year at school?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)