|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After the Great War, what did Graves insist he was as far as his heritage was concerned?
2. Why were Graves' clothing and possessions considered second-rate?
(a) His parents were not wealthy
(b) Graves kept money for other things he wanted to do rather than to buy clothing
(c) His parents did not provide pocket money
(d) Graves did not care about his appearance
3. What disgusted Graves that was a somewhat common practice among the students at Charterhouse?
(c) Hatred of all things German
4. From what did Graves resign during his final year at school?
(b) The Carthusian
(c) Boxing club
(d) Officers' Training Corps
5. Where did Graves spend at least five of his summers while he was a child?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what area was Graves introduced to the sport of climbing?
2. From what country could Graves trace his maternal pedigree?
3. What did Graves consider himself?
4. When did Graves begin to feel shame about his German heritage?
5. What did Graves do that impressed his superior officer?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)