|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From what disease did Robert suffer at the young age of approximately four-and-one-half?
(b) Scarlet fever
2. At what age did Robert stop being fervant about his religious studies?
3. What happened to nearly all of Graves' relatives who fought in the German armed forces?
(a) Were war heros
(b) Killed in action
(c) Went AWOL
(d) Defected to England
4. How far back is Graves able to trace his ancestral history?
5. Where was Graves dispatched to join a unit destined for combat in France?
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom did Graves develop an amorous, but not physically erotic, relationship?
2. Why did Graves enjoy his time in Germany and feel that he received respect?
3. Where was Graves born?
4. Which of the following was not included in Graves' childhood pursuits?
5. In what year was Graves born?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)