|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following people did Graves meet during his final year in school who was also a famous mountaineer?
(a) Nevill Barbour
(b) Dick Snowdon
(c) George Mallory
(d) Raymond Rodakowski
2. Which of the following best describes Graves' skills at sports?
3. Where did Graves spend at least five of his summers while he was a child?
4. How long did Graves spend in basic training?
(a) Three months
(b) Three weeks
(c) Two months
(d) One week
5. How many Special Reservists was Graves in charge of in Lancaster?
Short Answer Questions
1. What position did Graves hold during his final year at Charterhouse?
2. Where was Graves dispatched to join a unit destined for combat in France?
3. What sport did Graves take up to help him be left alone by school bullies?
4. How old were Robert's parents when he was born?
5. What did Amalie von Ranke want to perform while traveling?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)