|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following was not included in Graves' childhood pursuits?
(b) Moralistic stories
2. In what year was Graves born?
3. Which of the following describes the relationship between Graves and George Mallory?
(a) Sexual partners
(b) Good friends
4. From what did Graves resign during his final year at school?
(a) Boxing club
(c) The Carthusian
(d) Officers' Training Corps
5. How did most of the students at Charterhouse feel about the war with Germany?
Short Answer Questions
1. What sport did Graves take up to help him be left alone by school bullies?
2. In what sport did Graves win a first place prize?
3. Where was Graves born?
4. After the Great War, what did Graves insist he was as far as his heritage was concerned?
5. How long did Graves spend in basic training?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)