|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From what disease did Robert suffer at the young age of approximately four-and-one-half?
(b) Scarlet fever
2. Where was Graves sent starting at age six?
(c) Preparatory school
3. In what year was Graves born?
4. What did Graves consider himself?
(b) Poet and writer
5. What disgusted Graves that was a somewhat common practice among the students at Charterhouse?
(d) Hatred of all things German
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Graves spend at least five of his summers while he was a child?
2. What were many of the students at Charterhouse impressed with in regards to Graves?
3. Why did Graves enjoy his time in Germany and feel that he received respect?
4. Which of the following describes the relationship between Graves and George Mallory?
5. What did Graves' first wife die from?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)