|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following best describes Graves' skills at sports?
2. Where was Graves dispatched to join a unit destined for combat in France?
3. What did Graves' first wife die from?
4. Why were Graves' clothing and possessions considered second-rate?
(a) Graves kept money for other things he wanted to do rather than to buy clothing
(b) Graves did not care about his appearance
(c) His parents were not wealthy
(d) His parents did not provide pocket money
5. Which of the following classes of people ranked lowest within the social code that Graves describes?
(d) Immigrant workers
Short Answer Questions
1. How long after Graves finished school at Charterhouse did it take before England declared war on Germany?
2. Which of the following people did Graves meet during his final year in school who was also a famous mountaineer?
3. What sport did Graves take up to help him be left alone by school bullies?
4. How many Special Reservists was Graves in charge of in Lancaster?
5. What did Graves consider himself?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)