|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Graves born?
(b) United States
2. How far back is Graves able to trace his ancestral history?
3. When did Graves begin to feel shame about his German heritage?
(a) When he was home in England
(b) After he aged and reflected back on his childhood
(c) As the great war approached
(d) When his relatives committed crimes
4. After the Great War, what did Graves insist he was as far as his heritage was concerned?
5. What did Graves' first wife die from?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Amalie von Ranke want to perform while traveling?
2. How long did Graves spend in basic training?
3. How many Special Reservists was Graves in charge of in Lancaster?
4. From what disease did Robert suffer at the young age of approximately four-and-one-half?
5. In what year does Graves believe Mallory reached the summit of Mount Everest?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)