|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From what disease did Robert suffer at the young age of approximately four-and-one-half?
(a) Scarlet fever
2. What did Graves' first wife die from?
3. What did Graves consider himself?
(a) Poet and writer
4. Where did Graves spend at least five of his summers while he was a child?
5. Which of the following describes the relationship between Graves and George Mallory?
(b) Sexual partners
(c) Good friends
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Graves dispatched to join a unit destined for combat in France?
2. What did Graves do that impressed his superior officer?
3. Why did Graves enjoy his time in Germany and feel that he received respect?
4. From what did Graves resign during his final year at school?
5. Where was Graves born?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)