|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sport did Graves take up to help him be left alone by school bullies?
2. Where was Graves born?
(a) United States
3. From what country could Graves trace his maternal pedigree?
4. How far back is Graves able to trace his ancestral history?
5. From what disease did Robert suffer at the young age of approximately four-and-one-half?
(a) Scarlet fever
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom did Graves develop an amorous, but not physically erotic, relationship?
2. How old were Robert's parents when he was born?
3. How did most of the students at Charterhouse feel about the war with Germany?
4. After the Great War, what did Graves insist he was as far as his heritage was concerned?
5. How many children did Amalie give birth to with Alfred?
This section contains 152 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)