|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What position did Graves hold during his final year at Charterhouse?
(b) Assistant editor
(c) Assistant Teacher
2. From what disease did Robert suffer at the young age of approximately four-and-one-half?
(c) Scarlet fever
3. How old were Robert's parents when he was born?
(a) Mother 50; Father 30
(b) Mother 30; Father 50
(c) Mother 40; Father 49
(d) Mother 48; Father 42
4. After the Great War, what did Graves insist he was as far as his heritage was concerned?
5. Where was Graves sent starting at age six?
(d) Preparatory school
Short Answer Questions
1. At what age did Robert stop being fervant about his religious studies?
2. In what sport did Graves win a first place prize?
3. How far back is Graves able to trace his ancestral history?
4. What did Graves' first wife die from?
5. What disgusted Graves that was a somewhat common practice among the students at Charterhouse?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)