|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom did Graves develop an amorous, but not physically erotic, relationship?
2. Why were Graves' clothing and possessions considered second-rate?
(a) His parents did not provide pocket money
(b) Graves did not care about his appearance
(c) His parents were not wealthy
(d) Graves kept money for other things he wanted to do rather than to buy clothing
3. Where was Graves sent starting at age six?
(c) Preparatory school
4. Which of the following was not included in Graves' childhood pursuits?
(d) Moralistic stories
5. What did Graves' first wife die from?
Short Answer Questions
1. How did most of the students at Charterhouse feel about the war with Germany?
2. What position did Graves hold during his final year at Charterhouse?
3. From what country could Graves trace his maternal pedigree?
4. Which of the following best describes Graves' experience at Charterhouse?
5. Why did Graves enjoy his time in Germany and feel that he received respect?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)