|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From what disease did Robert suffer at the young age of approximately four-and-one-half?
(a) Scarlet fever
2. What sport did Graves take up to help him be left alone by school bullies?
3. Why did Graves enjoy his time in Germany and feel that he received respect?
(a) Parents' financial status
(b) The fact that he was visiting and did not reside in Germany
(c) Relatives' local prestige and lineage
(d) Castles they lived in
4. How old were Robert's parents when he was born?
(a) Mother 48; Father 42
(b) Mother 40; Father 49
(c) Mother 30; Father 50
(d) Mother 50; Father 30
5. How far back is Graves able to trace his ancestral history?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Graves consider himself?
2. What did Graves' first wife die from?
3. What position did Graves hold during his final year at Charterhouse?
4. What disgusted Graves that was a somewhat common practice among the students at Charterhouse?
5. What did Amalie von Ranke want to perform while traveling?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)