|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sport did Graves take up to help him be left alone by school bullies?
2. What did Graves' first wife die from?
3. In what sport did Graves win a first place prize?
4. Which of the following best describes Graves' skills at sports?
5. What were many of the students at Charterhouse impressed with in regards to Graves?
(a) Academic skills
(b) Physical ability
(c) Poetic skills
(d) Mental Abilities
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom did Graves develop an amorous, but not physically erotic, relationship?
2. From what country could Graves trace his maternal pedigree?
3. Which of the following classes of people ranked lowest within the social code that Graves describes?
4. Why were Graves' clothing and possessions considered second-rate?
5. From what did Graves resign during his final year at school?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)