|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From what did Graves resign during his final year at school?
(b) Boxing club
(c) Officers' Training Corps
(d) The Carthusian
2. In what sport did Graves win a first place prize?
3. Where was Graves born?
(d) United States
4. Where was Graves sent starting at age six?
(a) Preparatory school
5. When did Graves begin to feel shame about his German heritage?
(a) After he aged and reflected back on his childhood
(b) When he was home in England
(c) When his relatives committed crimes
(d) As the great war approached
Short Answer Questions
1. At what age did Robert stop being fervant about his religious studies?
2. Why were Graves' clothing and possessions considered second-rate?
3. Which of the following classes of people ranked lowest within the social code that Graves describes?
4. After the Great War, what did Graves insist he was as far as his heritage was concerned?
5. With whom did Graves develop an amorous, but not physically erotic, relationship?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)