|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From what country could Graves trace his maternal pedigree?
2. In what sport did Graves win a first place prize?
3. How did most of the students at Charterhouse feel about the war with Germany?
4. When did Graves begin to feel shame about his German heritage?
(a) After he aged and reflected back on his childhood
(b) As the great war approached
(c) When his relatives committed crimes
(d) When he was home in England
5. With whom did Graves develop an amorous, but not physically erotic, relationship?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Graves sent starting at age six?
2. What disgusted Graves that was a somewhat common practice among the students at Charterhouse?
3. In what year was Graves born?
4. How many children did Amalie give birth to with Alfred?
5. Where did Graves spend at least five of his summers while he was a child?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)