|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why were Graves' clothing and possessions considered second-rate?
(a) His parents were not wealthy
(b) Graves kept money for other things he wanted to do rather than to buy clothing
(c) His parents did not provide pocket money
(d) Graves did not care about his appearance
2. Which of the following classes of people ranked lowest within the social code that Graves describes?
(d) Immigrant workers
3. After the Great War, what did Graves insist he was as far as his heritage was concerned?
4. From what did Graves resign during his final year at school?
(a) The Carthusian
(c) Officers' Training Corps
(d) Boxing club
5. From what country could Graves trace his maternal pedigree?
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom did Graves develop an amorous, but not physically erotic, relationship?
2. What did Amalie von Ranke want to perform while traveling?
3. Which of the following people did Graves meet during his final year in school who was also a famous mountaineer?
4. How old were Robert's parents when he was born?
5. Which of the following best describes Graves' skills at sports?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)