|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From what disease did Robert suffer at the young age of approximately four-and-one-half?
(b) Scarlet fever
2. From what did Graves resign during his final year at school?
(a) Boxing club
(b) The Carthusian
(c) Officers' Training Corps
3. What disgusted Graves that was a somewhat common practice among the students at Charterhouse?
(b) Hatred of all things German
4. What did Amalie von Ranke want to perform while traveling?
(a) Sight seeing
(b) Humanitarian services
(c) Writing travel brochures
(d) Finding a husband
5. From what country could Graves trace his maternal pedigree?
Short Answer Questions
1. What position did Graves hold during his final year at Charterhouse?
2. Why did Graves enjoy his time in Germany and feel that he received respect?
3. Where was Graves sent starting at age six?
4. Why were Graves' clothing and possessions considered second-rate?
5. At what age did Robert stop being fervant about his religious studies?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)