|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following best describes Graves' experience at Charterhouse?
(d) Intellectually stimulating
2. From what did Graves resign during his final year at school?
(a) Boxing club
(c) Officers' Training Corps
(d) The Carthusian
3. At what age did Robert stop being fervant about his religious studies?
4. Which of the following was not included in Graves' childhood pursuits?
(b) Moralistic stories
5. Why did Graves enjoy his time in Germany and feel that he received respect?
(a) Parents' financial status
(b) The fact that he was visiting and did not reside in Germany
(c) Relatives' local prestige and lineage
(d) Castles they lived in
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following people did Graves meet during his final year in school who was also a famous mountaineer?
2. What did Graves consider himself?
3. Which of the following classes of people ranked lowest within the social code that Graves describes?
4. Which of the following best describes Graves' skills at sports?
5. What position did Graves hold during his final year at Charterhouse?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)