|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did most of the students at Charterhouse feel about the war with Germany?
2. Where was Graves sent starting at age six?
(d) Preparatory school
3. What position did Graves hold during his final year at Charterhouse?
(b) Assistant editor
(c) Assistant Teacher
4. From what country could Graves trace his maternal pedigree?
5. With whom did Graves develop an amorous, but not physically erotic, relationship?
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Graves begin to feel shame about his German heritage?
2. What were many of the students at Charterhouse impressed with in regards to Graves?
3. At what age did Robert stop being fervant about his religious studies?
4. How old were Robert's parents when he was born?
5. Where did Graves spend at least five of his summers while he was a child?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)