|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Graves sent starting at age six?
(d) Preparatory school
2. In what year was Graves born?
3. From what country could Graves trace his maternal pedigree?
4. How old were Robert's parents when he was born?
(a) Mother 30; Father 50
(b) Mother 50; Father 30
(c) Mother 48; Father 42
(d) Mother 40; Father 49
5. From what did Graves resign during his final year at school?
(a) The Carthusian
(b) Officers' Training Corps
(c) Boxing club
Short Answer Questions
1. How did most of the students at Charterhouse feel about the war with Germany?
2. What disgusted Graves that was a somewhat common practice among the students at Charterhouse?
3. Why did Graves enjoy his time in Germany and feel that he received respect?
4. Which of the following best describes Graves' experience at Charterhouse?
5. After the Great War, what did Graves insist he was as far as his heritage was concerned?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)