Quiz: Chapter 14 to Chapter 15
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What new so-called accessory was planned to be released upon the German lines?
a) Chlorine gas
b) Trench rifles
d) Uniform discharges
2. What were the English soldiers given during the summer of 1915?
a) New types of trench weapons
b) Specialized medication
c) New medals and honors
d) New uniforms
3. Where did Graves go on leave during Chapter 15?
4. How was the regiment's second-in-command referred to?
a) Captain Cornball
b) Arrogant Idiot
c) Punctilious Page
d) Buzz Off
5. Approximately how many men out of the 800 men were casualties after the first day of the Battle of Loo?
This section contains 279 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)