|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What nickname was Siegfried Sassoon given?
(a) Silly Siegfried
(b) Insane Jack
(c) Mad Max
(d) Mad Jack
2. How many Special Reservists was Graves in charge of in Lancaster?
3. What sport did Graves take up to help him be left alone by school bullies?
4. How did Graves describe the religious feeling among the soldiers?
(a) Surprisingly resilient
(d) Slipping, but still present
5. Which of the following best describes Graves' skills at sports?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following places was Graves not billeted?
2. What did Graves and his fellow officers argue the merits of?
3. Why were Graves' clothing and possessions considered second-rate?
4. What happened to nearly all of Graves' relatives who fought in the German armed forces?
5. What did Graves spend his time doing in Harfleur 'Bull Ring' ?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)