|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In late July during the barrage of artillery fire that Graves' company experienced, about how many of his men were killed instantly?
(a) One half
(b) Two thirds
(c) One third
(d) Three fourths
2. What did Graves spend his time doing in Harfleur 'Bull Ring' ?
(a) Socializing with his friends
(b) Documenting atrocities
(c) Conducting drills for new units
(d) Writing poems
3. Which of the following parts was not injured on Graves?
4. Which of the following best describes Graves' skills at sports?
5. Which of the following is the best definition for the term billeted as Graves would use it ?
(a) Unfinished battle
(b) Piece of wood used in battle
(c) Accommodations for service people
(d) Moved from the front of the fighting to the rear
Short Answer Questions
1. What disgusted Graves that was a somewhat common practice among the students at Charterhouse?
2. Which of the following places was Graves not billeted?
3. How long did Graves go untreated?
4. During which months does Chapter 13 generally take place?
5. How did most of the students at Charterhouse feel about the war with Germany?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)