|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Graves spend his time doing in Harfleur 'Bull Ring' ?
(a) Writing poems
(b) Conducting drills for new units
(c) Socializing with his friends
(d) Documenting atrocities
2. How long after Graves finished school at Charterhouse did it take before England declared war on Germany?
(a) Two weeks
(b) One week
(c) Two days
(d) One month
3. How long did Graves go untreated?
(a) 24 hours
(b) 2 days
(c) 12 hours
(d) 3 days
4. Where was Graves sent to a hospital to receive treatment?
5. How many Special Reservists was Graves in charge of in Lancaster?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the officers discuss that were purported to have been committed by specific units or nationalities?
2. What did Graves do that impressed his superior officer?
3. What sport did Graves take up to help him be left alone by school bullies?
4. What disgusted Graves that was a somewhat common practice among the students at Charterhouse?
5. What nickname was Siegfried Sassoon given?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)