|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did most of the students at Charterhouse feel about the war with Germany?
2. Where was Graves dispatched to join a unit destined for combat in France?
3. What disgusted Graves that was a somewhat common practice among the students at Charterhouse?
(a) Hatred of all things German
4. What sport did Graves take up to help him be left alone by school bullies?
5. How did Graves describe the religious feeling among the soldiers?
(a) Slipping, but still present
(d) Surprisingly resilient
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Graves do that impressed his superior officer?
2. Which of the following parts was not injured on Graves?
3. Which of the following places was Graves not billeted?
4. Why were Graves' clothing and possessions considered second-rate?
5. What did Graves and his fellow officers argue the merits of?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)