|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long did Graves spend in basic training?
(a) Three months
(b) Three weeks
(c) Two months
(d) One week
2. What disgusted Graves that was a somewhat common practice among the students at Charterhouse?
(b) Hatred of all things German
3. How long did Graves go untreated?
(a) 24 hours
(b) 2 days
(c) 3 days
(d) 12 hours
4. What nickname was Siegfried Sassoon given?
(a) Mad Jack
(b) Mad Max
(c) Silly Siegfried
(d) Insane Jack
5. How many Special Reservists was Graves in charge of in Lancaster?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following best describes Graves' skills at sports?
2. What did Graves and his fellow officers argue the merits of?
3. How old was Graves in 1916?
4. What did Graves spend his time doing in Harfleur 'Bull Ring' ?
5. In late July during the barrage of artillery fire that Graves' company experienced, about how many of his men were killed instantly?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)