|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Graves sent to a hospital to receive treatment?
2. How long did Graves spend in basic training?
(a) Three weeks
(b) Three months
(c) One week
(d) Two months
3. What nickname was Siegfried Sassoon given?
(a) Insane Jack
(b) Mad Jack
(c) Mad Max
(d) Silly Siegfried
4. In what form was Chapter 13 originally composed?
(a) Personal letters
(b) Personal narrative
(c) Oral dictation
(d) Diary entries
5. What disgusted Graves that was a somewhat common practice among the students at Charterhouse?
(b) Hatred of all things German
Short Answer Questions
1. How long was Graves in Harfleur 'Bull Ring'?
2. How old was Graves in 1916?
3. In late July during the barrage of artillery fire that Graves' company experienced, about how many of his men were killed instantly?
4. During which months does Chapter 13 generally take place?
5. Which of the following places was Graves not billeted?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)