|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the officers discuss that were purported to have been committed by specific units or nationalities?
(a) Improbable acts
(b) Acts of kindness
(c) Surprising maneuvers
2. What disgusted Graves that was a somewhat common practice among the students at Charterhouse?
(c) Hatred of all things German
3. What sport did Graves take up to help him be left alone by school bullies?
4. Where was Graves sent to a hospital to receive treatment?
5. How long was Graves in Harfleur 'Bull Ring'?
(a) 4 weeks
(b) 8 weeks
(c) 10 weeks
(d) 5 weeks
Short Answer Questions
1. What nickname was Siegfried Sassoon given?
2. What did Graves do that impressed his superior officer?
3. How long did Graves go untreated?
4. Which of the following is the best definition for the term billeted as Graves would use it ?
5. In late July during the barrage of artillery fire that Graves' company experienced, about how many of his men were killed instantly?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)