|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Graves and his fellow officers argue the merits of?
(a) Religious beliefs
(b) Nationality drills
(c) Purposing of conducting lectures
(d) Parade-ground drill
2. How long was Graves in Harfleur 'Bull Ring'?
(a) 5 weeks
(b) 10 weeks
(c) 4 weeks
(d) 8 weeks
3. What disgusted Graves that was a somewhat common practice among the students at Charterhouse?
(d) Hatred of all things German
4. How long did Graves go untreated?
(a) 3 days
(b) 24 hours
(c) 12 hours
(d) 2 days
5. Which of the following best describes Graves' skills at sports?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is the best definition for the term billeted as Graves would use it ?
2. What sport did Graves take up to help him be left alone by school bullies?
3. Why were Graves' clothing and possessions considered second-rate?
4. How long did Graves spend in basic training?
5. What did Graves spend his time doing in Harfleur 'Bull Ring' ?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)