|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long did Graves spend in basic training?
(a) Three months
(b) Two months
(c) Three weeks
(d) One week
2. How long was Graves in Harfleur 'Bull Ring'?
(a) 4 weeks
(b) 5 weeks
(c) 8 weeks
(d) 10 weeks
3. Where was Graves sent to a hospital to receive treatment?
4. What did Graves spend his time doing in Harfleur 'Bull Ring' ?
(a) Writing poems
(b) Conducting drills for new units
(c) Documenting atrocities
(d) Socializing with his friends
5. Where was Graves dispatched to join a unit destined for combat in France?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following places was Graves not billeted?
2. How many Special Reservists was Graves in charge of in Lancaster?
3. Why were Graves' clothing and possessions considered second-rate?
4. Which of the following best describes Graves' skills at sports?
5. Which of the following is the best definition for the term billeted as Graves would use it ?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)