|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what form was Chapter 13 originally composed?
(a) Personal letters
(b) Diary entries
(c) Oral dictation
(d) Personal narrative
2. Which of the following parts was not injured on Graves?
3. What happened to nearly all of Graves' relatives who fought in the German armed forces?
(a) Went AWOL
(b) Killed in action
(c) Were war heros
(d) Defected to England
4. What did Graves spend his time doing in Harfleur 'Bull Ring' ?
(a) Socializing with his friends
(b) Documenting atrocities
(c) Conducting drills for new units
(d) Writing poems
5. Which of the following places was Graves not billeted?
(c) Cuinchy Brick Stacks
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following best describes Graves' experience at Charterhouse?
2. How long did Graves go untreated?
3. How many Special Reservists was Graves in charge of in Lancaster?
4. How long after Graves finished school at Charterhouse did it take before England declared war on Germany?
5. Where was Graves sent to a hospital to receive treatment?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)