|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the officers discuss that were purported to have been committed by specific units or nationalities?
(a) Surprising maneuvers
(b) Improbable acts
(d) Acts of kindness
2. What sport did Graves take up to help him be left alone by school bullies?
3. In late July during the barrage of artillery fire that Graves' company experienced, about how many of his men were killed instantly?
(a) Three fourths
(b) One third
(c) One half
(d) Two thirds
4. In what form was Chapter 13 originally composed?
(a) Personal letters
(b) Personal narrative
(c) Diary entries
(d) Oral dictation
5. What nickname was Siegfried Sassoon given?
(a) Silly Siegfried
(b) Mad Jack
(c) Mad Max
(d) Insane Jack
Short Answer Questions
1. Why were Graves' clothing and possessions considered second-rate?
2. Which of the following parts was not injured on Graves?
3. How many Special Reservists was Graves in charge of in Lancaster?
4. What did Graves and his fellow officers argue the merits of?
5. Which of the following best describes Graves' skills at sports?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)