|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What disgusted Graves that was a somewhat common practice among the students at Charterhouse?
(a) Hatred of all things German
2. What did Graves spend his time doing in Harfleur 'Bull Ring' ?
(a) Socializing with his friends
(b) Documenting atrocities
(c) Conducting drills for new units
(d) Writing poems
3. During which months does Chapter 13 generally take place?
(a) July and August
(b) April and May
(c) May and June
(d) June and July
4. Where did Graves say the chaplains could be found?
(a) Safely in the churches
(b) Far behind the lines
(c) In the trenches
(d) Front lines
5. Which of the following best describes Graves' skills at sports?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Graves in 1916?
2. How long did Graves go untreated?
3. In what form was Chapter 13 originally composed?
4. Where was Graves dispatched to join a unit destined for combat in France?
5. What sport did Graves take up to help him be left alone by school bullies?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)