|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Graves say the chaplains could be found?
(a) Safely in the churches
(b) Far behind the lines
(c) Front lines
(d) In the trenches
2. Which of the following places was Graves not billeted?
(a) Cuinchy Brick Stacks
3. How old was Graves in 1916?
4. Which of the following best describes Graves' skills at sports?
5. How long was Graves in Harfleur 'Bull Ring'?
(a) 10 weeks
(b) 4 weeks
(c) 8 weeks
(d) 5 weeks
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following best describes Graves' experience at Charterhouse?
2. Where was Graves sent to a hospital to receive treatment?
3. Why were Graves' clothing and possessions considered second-rate?
4. Which of the following parts was not injured on Graves?
5. What did Graves do that impressed his superior officer?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)