|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color were the ribbons the Royal Welch Fusiliers wore on the back of their dress tunics?
2. What injury did Graves suffer?
(a) Broken nose
(b) Bullet wound
(c) Broken leg
(d) Rib fracture
3. Why did Graves' commanding officer refuse to honor his request to resign his commission?
(a) He wanted him to perform in the Battalion theatrical
(b) He wanted him to take over his command
(c) He needed him to continue to train new soldiers
(d) He did not like Graves and wanted him to suffer
4. What did Graves do after he left the service?
(a) Moved to America
(b) Stayed home with his daughter
(c) Became a student at Oxford
(d) Went into the theatre
5. Where was Graves stationed after his first child was born?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of Graves' first child?
2. Where was the offensive that Graves was sent forward to help prepare for?
3. What were the English exultant to receive their first shipment of?
4. In what month did Graves rejoin the 1st battalion?
5. How many men passed through the Royal Welch Fusiliers throughout the course of the war according to Graves?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)