|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color were the ribbons the Royal Welch Fusiliers wore on the back of their dress tunics?
2. Where was the offensive that Graves was sent forward to help prepare for?
3. Where was Graves stationed after his first child was born?
4. How many men passed through the Royal Welch Fusiliers throughout the course of the war according to Graves?
(a) 10 thousand
(c) 100-120 thousand
(d) 15-20 thousand
5. What did Graves do after he left the service?
(a) Went into the theatre
(b) Became a student at Oxford
(c) Stayed home with his daughter
(d) Moved to America
Short Answer Questions
1. What were the ribbons which the Royal Welch Fusiliers wore on the back of their dress tunics called?
2. What was Graves plagued by as he entered school at Oxford?
3. Why did Graves' commanding officer refuse to honor his request to resign his commission?
4. How many pre-1888 regiments did the Royal Welch Fusiliers hold?
5. In what month did Graves rejoin the 1st battalion?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)