|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Graves do after he left the service?
(a) Stayed home with his daughter
(b) Went into the theatre
(c) Became a student at Oxford
(d) Moved to America
2. What was the name of Graves' first child?
3. What did Graves believe he contracted?
(d) Spanish influenza
4. What were the ribbons which the Royal Welch Fusiliers wore on the back of their dress tunics called?
5. How many men passed through the Royal Welch Fusiliers throughout the course of the war according to Graves?
(a) 15-20 thousand
(c) 10 thousand
(d) 100-120 thousand
Short Answer Questions
1. In what month did Graves rejoin the 1st battalion?
2. What color were the ribbons the Royal Welch Fusiliers wore on the back of their dress tunics?
3. For what were the Royal Welch Fusiliers notorious?
4. What injury did Graves suffer?
5. What were the English exultant to receive their first shipment of?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)