|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What were the English exultant to receive their first shipment of?
(a) Stokes' Mortars
(c) New weapons of great destruction
(d) Mortar shells
2. In what month did Graves rejoin the 1st battalion?
3. Where was the offensive that Graves was sent forward to help prepare for?
4. What was the name of Graves' first child?
5. What did Graves do after he left the service?
(a) Went into the theatre
(b) Stayed home with his daughter
(c) Became a student at Oxford
(d) Moved to America
Short Answer Questions
1. What injury did Graves suffer?
2. What did Graves believe he contracted?
3. Where was Graves stationed after his first child was born?
4. Why did Graves' commanding officer refuse to honor his request to resign his commission?
5. What color were the ribbons the Royal Welch Fusiliers wore on the back of their dress tunics?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)