|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Graves do after he left the service?
(a) Moved to America
(b) Went into the theatre
(c) Stayed home with his daughter
(d) Became a student at Oxford
2. What color were the ribbons the Royal Welch Fusiliers wore on the back of their dress tunics?
3. What did Graves believe he contracted?
(d) Spanish influenza
4. How many pre-1888 regiments did the Royal Welch Fusiliers hold?
5. What was the name of Graves' first child?
Short Answer Questions
1. What were the English exultant to receive their first shipment of?
2. Where was Graves stationed after his first child was born?
3. What was Graves plagued by as he entered school at Oxford?
4. Why was the Royal Welch Fusiliers regiment not disgraced when they surrendered at Yorktown?
5. In what month did Graves rejoin the 1st battalion?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)