|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What were the English exultant to receive their first shipment of?
(a) Stokes' Mortars
(b) Mortar shells
(d) New weapons of great destruction
2. What were the ribbons which the Royal Welch Fusiliers wore on the back of their dress tunics called?
3. What injury did Graves suffer?
(a) Rib fracture
(b) Bullet wound
(c) Broken leg
(d) Broken nose
4. How many pre-1888 regiments did the Royal Welch Fusiliers hold?
5. For what were the Royal Welch Fusiliers notorious?
(a) Surrending to the Germans
(b) Being disgraced by the cavalry
(c) Participating in four of the hardest fought victories
(d) Supporting the Navy
Short Answer Questions
1. In what month did Graves rejoin the 1st battalion?
2. What did Graves do after he left the service?
3. What was Graves plagued by as he entered school at Oxford?
4. Which of the following characters was killed in Chapter 18?
5. Where was the offensive that Graves was sent forward to help prepare for?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)