|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was the offensive that Graves was sent forward to help prepare for?
2. How many men passed through the Royal Welch Fusiliers throughout the course of the war according to Graves?
(a) 100-120 thousand
(c) 10 thousand
(d) 15-20 thousand
3. What were the English exultant to receive their first shipment of?
(a) Stokes' Mortars
(c) Mortar shells
(d) New weapons of great destruction
4. How many pre-1888 regiments did the Royal Welch Fusiliers hold?
5. What was Graves plagued by as he entered school at Oxford?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Graves believe he contracted?
2. What injury did Graves suffer?
3. What was issued in preparation for the Somme?
4. Why was the Royal Welch Fusiliers regiment not disgraced when they surrendered at Yorktown?
5. What were the ribbons which the Royal Welch Fusiliers wore on the back of their dress tunics called?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)