|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Graves stationed after his first child was born?
2. What did Graves do after he left the service?
(a) Moved to America
(b) Stayed home with his daughter
(c) Went into the theatre
(d) Became a student at Oxford
3. What was Graves plagued by as he entered school at Oxford?
4. What did Graves believe he contracted?
(d) Spanish influenza
5. In what month did Graves rejoin the 1st battalion?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many men passed through the Royal Welch Fusiliers throughout the course of the war according to Graves?
2. How many pre-1888 regiments did the Royal Welch Fusiliers hold?
3. What were the ribbons which the Royal Welch Fusiliers wore on the back of their dress tunics called?
4. What was issued in preparation for the Somme?
5. Where was the offensive that Graves was sent forward to help prepare for?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)