|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Graves believe he contracted?
(d) Spanish influenza
2. What were the ribbons which the Royal Welch Fusiliers wore on the back of their dress tunics called?
3. Why was the Royal Welch Fusiliers regiment not disgraced when they surrendered at Yorktown?
(a) There was no physical record that they surrendered
(b) Other regiments surrendered before they did
(c) They were abandoned by the Navy
(d) All twenty-nine regiments did not surrender
4. What color were the ribbons the Royal Welch Fusiliers wore on the back of their dress tunics?
5. What was Graves plagued by as he entered school at Oxford?
Short Answer Questions
1. What were the English exultant to receive their first shipment of?
2. Why did Graves' commanding officer refuse to honor his request to resign his commission?
3. How many men passed through the Royal Welch Fusiliers throughout the course of the war according to Graves?
4. What injury did Graves suffer?
5. What was the name of Graves' first child?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)