|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Graves stationed after his first child was born?
2. What injury did Graves suffer?
(a) Rib fracture
(b) Bullet wound
(c) Broken leg
(d) Broken nose
3. Why was the Royal Welch Fusiliers regiment not disgraced when they surrendered at Yorktown?
(a) They were abandoned by the Navy
(b) There was no physical record that they surrendered
(c) Other regiments surrendered before they did
(d) All twenty-nine regiments did not surrender
4. What did Graves believe he contracted?
(a) Spanish influenza
5. In what month did Graves rejoin the 1st battalion?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following characters was killed in Chapter 18?
2. How many men passed through the Royal Welch Fusiliers throughout the course of the war according to Graves?
3. What was the name of Graves' first child?
4. What was issued in preparation for the Somme?
5. For what were the Royal Welch Fusiliers notorious?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)