|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of Graves' first child?
2. Which of the following characters was killed in Chapter 18?
(a) Siegfried Sassoon
(c) Captain Richardson
(d) Dave Thomas
3. What was issued in preparation for the Somme?
(a) New rifles
(b) New gas masks
(c) New bullets
(d) New mortars
4. What did Graves believe he contracted?
(b) Spanish influenza
5. What was Graves plagued by as he entered school at Oxford?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Graves do after he left the service?
2. What were the ribbons which the Royal Welch Fusiliers wore on the back of their dress tunics called?
3. For what were the Royal Welch Fusiliers notorious?
4. Why did Graves' commanding officer refuse to honor his request to resign his commission?
5. What color were the ribbons the Royal Welch Fusiliers wore on the back of their dress tunics?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)