|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Graves believe he contracted?
(a) Spanish influenza
2. What was Graves plagued by as he entered school at Oxford?
3. In what month did Graves rejoin the 1st battalion?
4. What color were the ribbons the Royal Welch Fusiliers wore on the back of their dress tunics?
5. Which of the following characters was killed in Chapter 18?
(a) Captain Richardson
(b) Siegfried Sassoon
(c) Dave Thomas
Short Answer Questions
1. How many men passed through the Royal Welch Fusiliers throughout the course of the war according to Graves?
2. How many pre-1888 regiments did the Royal Welch Fusiliers hold?
3. What was issued in preparation for the Somme?
4. What were the ribbons which the Royal Welch Fusiliers wore on the back of their dress tunics called?
5. Where was Graves stationed after his first child was born?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)