|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was the offensive that Graves was sent forward to help prepare for?
2. What was the name of Graves' first child?
3. Why did Graves' commanding officer refuse to honor his request to resign his commission?
(a) He needed him to continue to train new soldiers
(b) He did not like Graves and wanted him to suffer
(c) He wanted him to perform in the Battalion theatrical
(d) He wanted him to take over his command
4. What injury did Graves suffer?
(a) Broken leg
(b) Bullet wound
(c) Rib fracture
(d) Broken nose
5. What color were the ribbons the Royal Welch Fusiliers wore on the back of their dress tunics?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Graves plagued by as he entered school at Oxford?
2. How many men passed through the Royal Welch Fusiliers throughout the course of the war according to Graves?
3. In what month did Graves rejoin the 1st battalion?
4. Which of the following characters was killed in Chapter 18?
5. Where was Graves stationed after his first child was born?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)