|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following characters was killed in Chapter 18?
(a) Captain Richardson
(b) Siegfried Sassoon
(d) Dave Thomas
2. Where was the offensive that Graves was sent forward to help prepare for?
3. What color were the ribbons the Royal Welch Fusiliers wore on the back of their dress tunics?
4. What did Graves do after he left the service?
(a) Became a student at Oxford
(b) Stayed home with his daughter
(c) Moved to America
(d) Went into the theatre
5. Where was Graves stationed after his first child was born?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Graves plagued by as he entered school at Oxford?
2. In what month did Graves rejoin the 1st battalion?
3. What was the name of Graves' first child?
4. Why did Graves' commanding officer refuse to honor his request to resign his commission?
5. Why was the Royal Welch Fusiliers regiment not disgraced when they surrendered at Yorktown?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)