|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was the offensive that Graves was sent forward to help prepare for?
2. What did Graves do after he left the service?
(a) Went into the theatre
(b) Moved to America
(c) Became a student at Oxford
(d) Stayed home with his daughter
3. What was Graves plagued by as he entered school at Oxford?
4. What were the English exultant to receive their first shipment of?
(a) Mortar shells
(b) New weapons of great destruction
(c) Stokes' Mortars
5. Why was the Royal Welch Fusiliers regiment not disgraced when they surrendered at Yorktown?
(a) They were abandoned by the Navy
(b) There was no physical record that they surrendered
(c) All twenty-nine regiments did not surrender
(d) Other regiments surrendered before they did
Short Answer Questions
1. What injury did Graves suffer?
2. How many men passed through the Royal Welch Fusiliers throughout the course of the war according to Graves?
3. Where was Graves stationed after his first child was born?
4. What did Graves believe he contracted?
5. In what month did Graves rejoin the 1st battalion?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)