|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of Graves' first child?
2. What were the English exultant to receive their first shipment of?
(a) Stokes' Mortars
(c) Mortar shells
(d) New weapons of great destruction
3. What were the ribbons which the Royal Welch Fusiliers wore on the back of their dress tunics called?
4. What did Graves do after he left the service?
(a) Moved to America
(b) Went into the theatre
(c) Became a student at Oxford
(d) Stayed home with his daughter
5. What was Graves plagued by as he entered school at Oxford?
Short Answer Questions
1. What color were the ribbons the Royal Welch Fusiliers wore on the back of their dress tunics?
2. How many men passed through the Royal Welch Fusiliers throughout the course of the war according to Graves?
3. Why was the Royal Welch Fusiliers regiment not disgraced when they surrendered at Yorktown?
4. For what were the Royal Welch Fusiliers notorious?
5. What did Graves believe he contracted?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)