Short Answer Questions Key
1. In Chapter 1, what does Mr. Chips ask Mrs. Wickett to give him?
A cup of tea.
2. Who is Mrs. Wickett?
3. Where is the house that Mr. Chips lives in?
Across from the school.
4. What is the name of the school where Mr. Chips worked?
5. What does Mr. Chips rely on as a signal indicating that it is time to eat?
The school bell.
6. What types of novels does Mr. Chips like to read?
7. What is the name of Mr. Chips' doctor?
8. What was the year that Mr. Chips was born?
This section contains 4,189 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)