|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter V.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 5, what did Chips tell Katherine that he would never achieve?
(a) A sizeable fortune.
(c) A political office.
(d) A promotion.
2. Where did Chips go on holiday in Chapter 4?
(b) The Lake District.
3. What was Chips presented with when he retired?
(a) A writing desk.
(b) A plaque.
(c) A painting of the school.
(d) A tie clip.
4. What kind of person is Katherine described as being?
(a) A headstrong one.
(b) A moody one.
(c) A very happy one.
(d) A complicated one.
5. How old was the young woman whom Chips met while hiking?
(a) 30 years old.
(b) 28 years old.
(c) 25 years old.
(d) 19 years old.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 3, what is revealed that few people knew about Chips?
2. Which was NOT a feature of Brookfield's campus?
3. In Chapter 5, what did Chips plan with Katherine?
4. What types of novels does Mr. Chips like to read?
5. Where did Chips stay during his holiday in Chapter 4?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)