|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter V.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Chips consider to be a good source from which to learn the particular subjects that he taught?
(a) "Robinson Crusoe".
(b) A museum.
(c) The Bible.
(d) The Times newspaper.
2. What does Mr. Chips rely on as a signal indicating that it is time to eat?
(a) The sun's position.
(b) His grandfather clock.
(c) The school bell.
(d) Mrs. Wickett.
3. In what year had Mr. Wetherby joined Brookfield's faculty?
4. How did the young woman travel to see Chips everyday?
(a) On horseback.
(b) On bicycle.
(c) On foot.
(d) By carriage.
5. How did Katherine feel when she found out that Chips was a teacher?
Short Answer Questions
1. At what age did Chips retire from Brookfield?
2. To which of the following did Chips equate his tendency to be secretive?
3. On the night before their wedding, what kind of mood did Katherine say she was in with Chips?
4. What did Chips not consider to be crucial to education?
5. What is the name of the young woman whom Chips met while hiking?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)