|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter XIII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What began to spring up quite near to Brookfield in 1915?
(a) Low-cost housing.
(b) Military camps.
(c) Refugee camps.
2. During what month of the year was the first former Brookfield student killed in the war?
3. What had always been Chips' ideal type of woman?
4. What is the name of the young woman whom Chips met while hiking?
5. Someone in Chapter 9 states that Chips 'gets away with' which of the following?
(a) Leaving school early.
(b) Doing less work than other teachers.
(c) Being cruel to the students.
(d) Saying anything.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first line in Chapter 13?
2. What did everyone notice about Chips after Katherine's death?
3. How many Brookfield students died in the Battle of the Somme?
4. In Chapter 12, what was read every Sunday night during Chapel service?
5. Where did Chips stay during his holiday in Chapter 4?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)