|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Pistillo tell Will he should ask for answers to why he is so adamant to prosecute him in Chapter 37?
2. What does Will discover when he looks in the coffin at Sheila's funeral?
(a) That he is happy.
(b) That she looks beautiful.
(c) That she isn't his girlfriend.
(d) That he still loved her.
3. Who does the reporter say was at the murder scene and didn't allow her to do any investigating?
(a) The French Embassy.
(b) The CIA.
(c) Federal officers.
4. What is Will's bail set at in Chapter 38?
5. What organization does Yvonne tell Will is associated with a dummy corporation she finds in Chapter 32?
(a) The CIA.
(b) The FBI.
(c) The Witness Relocation Program.
(d) Foreign operations.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose autopsy reports is Will given in Chapter 57?
2. What is the name of the reporter who wrote a story related to Sheila, that Will tracks down in Chapter 29?
3. What is the name of the man who owned the house where murders took place in Albuquerque?
4. How does Will begin searching for information on Sheila in Chapter 29?
5. Who do the police ask Will to come pick up in Chapter 30?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Will discover when he watches surveillance tapes of Owen Enfield in Chapter 39?
2. How are Will's feelings about being in jail described in Chapter 38?
3. What does Lieutenant Daniels call Will for in Chapter 30?
4. What is shown in the newspaper clipping given to Will in the Epilogue?
5. What is the nature of the conversation Will and Katy have with a woman named Rose Baker in Chapter 33?
6. What does Will find while surfing the Web at the beginning of Chapter 29?
7. How is Will able to escape from some handcuffs after being attacked in Chapter 36?
8. What does Will discover about the little girl Carley in Chapter 57?
9. What is the nature of the message Yvonne leaves on Will's answering machine in Chapter 43?
10. What happens when Joshua Ford and Raymond Cromwell visit McGuane's office in Chapter 40?
This section contains 713 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)