|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who do Will and Mr. Klein run into after they meet up in Chapter 41?
2. Who does Pistillo tell Will was involved in illegal activities with Ken in Chapter 44?
3. Who does Pistillo tell Will his brother was working for in Chapter 44?
(b) The police.
4. Who approaches Will at the airport in Chapter 57?
(c) His father.
5. Whose autopsy reports is Will given in Chapter 57?
(a) Sheila and Julie's.
(d) Sheila and his mother's.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does John tell Will that Ken contacted his lawyer?
2. Who is in possession of the video that could implicate McGuane in Chapter 57?
3. What is the name of the reporter who wrote a story related to Sheila, that Will tracks down in Chapter 29?
4. Who knocks on Will's door at the end of Chapter 43?
5. What does Will discover when he looks in the coffin at Sheila's funeral?
Short Essay Questions
1. How are Will's feelings about being in jail described in Chapter 38?
2. What is the nature of Will's conversation with Tanya in Chapter 42?
3. What happens when Will goes to the Regina Hotel to look for his girlfriend?
4. What does Willl's girlfriend reveal about her past when she tells him her name is Nora Spring?
5. What does Pistillo tell Will he believes to have happened on the night Julie was murdered in Chapter 46?
6. What is the nature of the conversation Will and Katy have regarding Julie in Chapter 35?
7. What is the nature of the conversation Will and Katy have with a woman named Rose Baker in Chapter 33?
8. What does Will discover when he attends Sheila Roger's funeral?
9. What does Will find while surfing the Web at the beginning of Chapter 29?
10. What does Will discover about the little girl Carley in Chapter 57?
This section contains 722 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)