|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who do Will and Mr. Klein run into after they meet up in Chapter 41?
2. What is the name of the paper that the reporter works for?
(a) The Star-Beacon.
(b) The New York Times.
(c) The Enfield Herald.
(d) The Boston Globe.
3. Who approaches Will at the airport in Chapter 57?
(a) His father.
4. Who do the police ask Will to come pick up in Chapter 30?
(d) His father.
5. What is the name of the lieutenant that calls Will in Chapter 30?
(a) Claudia Fisher.
(b) Paul Thompson.
(c) Tim Daniels.
(d) Bob Vane.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do police charge with attacking Katy in Chapter 37?
2. How many men does Pistillo tell Will were sent to kill Ken in Chapter 46?
3. What does the reporter tell Will happened to her on her story about the murders he was looking into?
4. Who does John want Will to convince to help him in Chapter 53?
5. Whose apartment does Will go to in Chapter 42?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Will prepare for a reunion with Ken at Camp Millstone?
2. What does Will discover when he attends Sheila Roger's funeral?
3. What does Pistillo reveal to Will when he takes him to his sister's house?
4. What does Will discover about the little girl Carley in Chapter 57?
5. What does Willl's girlfriend reveal about her past when she tells him her name is Nora Spring?
6. How is Will's meeting with Mr. Klein at a Little League field described?
7. What does Will discover when he watches surveillance tapes of Owen Enfield in Chapter 39?
8. What is the nature of Squares and Wanda's conversations in Chapter 31?
9. What is the nature of the message Yvonne leaves on Will's answering machine in Chapter 43?
10. What is the nature of the conversation Will and Katy have regarding Julie in Chapter 35?
This section contains 712 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)