|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who steps in front on the bullet that is aimed at Ken in Chapter 57?
(d) Mr. Klein.
2. What is Will's bail set at in Chapter 38?
3. How many messages does Will find on his answering machine in Chapter 43?
4. Who does John want Will to convince to help him in Chapter 53?
(b) His father.
5. Where does Pistillo tell Will an officer found his brother in Chapter 44?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is in possession of the video that could implicate McGuane in Chapter 57?
2. What is the name of a girl the former sorority house mother believes to have been killed before Julie?
3. What does Will send to Katy in the hospital when he isn't allowed to visit her?
4. How does John tell Will that Ken contacted his lawyer?
5. Who finds access to security tapes for Will to use in Chapter 38?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Pistillo reveal to Will when he takes him to his sister's house?
2. What happens when Joshua Ford and Raymond Cromwell visit McGuane's office in Chapter 40?
3. Why does Katy turn against Will and reveal to be working for John?
4. What does Yvonne Sterno tell Will about a person named Owen Enfield in Chapter 32?
5. What is the nature of the message Yvonne leaves on Will's answering machine in Chapter 43?
6. How is Will able to escape from some handcuffs after being attacked in Chapter 36?
7. How does Mr. Kleain react when he runs into John in Chapter 41?
8. How are Will's feelings about being in jail described in Chapter 38?
9. What does Will find while surfing the Web at the beginning of Chapter 29?
10. How is Will's meeting with Mr. Klein at a Little League field described?
This section contains 689 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)