|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the off-duty cop who was revealed to have been killed in the Epilogue?
(a) Paul Smith.
(b) John Jenkins.
(c) Cray Spring.
(d) Thomas Ranking.
2. Whose autopsy reports is Will given in Chapter 57?
(a) Sheila and Julie's.
(b) Sheila and his mother's.
3. Who is arrested in Chapter 54?
4. Where is Will questioned by police at the beginning of Chapter 37?
(a) His apartment.
(b) The hospital.
(c) FBI Headquarters.
(d) The police station.
5. Whose name does Will hear Katy scream when she is attacked in Chapter 36?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Pistillo tell Will was involved in illegal activities with Ken in Chapter 44?
2. What does Will use to escape handcuffs in Chapter 36?
3. What is the name of the former sorority house mother that Katy and Will talk to in Chapter 33?
4. Who does Katy claim to have killed her sister Julie in Chapter 57?
5. Where do Will and Ken plan to have a reunion with one another?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Will discover when he attends Sheila Roger's funeral?
2. What is the nature of Squares and Wanda's conversations in Chapter 31?
3. What is the nature of the conversation Will and Katy have regarding Julie in Chapter 35?
4. What is the nature of the conversation Will and Katy have with a woman named Rose Baker in Chapter 33?
5. Why does Katy turn against Will and reveal to be working for John?
6. How is Will able to escape from some handcuffs after being attacked in Chapter 36?
7. What is the nature of Pistillo's actions towards Will in Chapter 37?
8. What does Will discover about the little girl Carley in Chapter 57?
9. What is the nature of Will's conversation with Tanya in Chapter 42?
10. What is the nature of Will's conversation with Yvonne Sterno in Chapter 29?
This section contains 746 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)