|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who calls Will at the beginning of Chapter 13 for a meeting?
(b) The police.
2. What is the relationship between Julie and Katy in the book?
(a) Mother and daughter.
(c) Grandmother and granddaughter.
3. Whose name does Katy hear in Chapter 28 that sends her into shock?
(a) Sheila Rogers.
(b) Janet Sims.
(c) Julie Myer.
(d) Paula Jones.
4. Who calls Will at his apartment in Chapter 21?
(a) Mrs. Rogers.
(d) His father.
5. Whose office do FBI agents visit in Chapter 26?
(c) Joseph Pistillo's.
(d) Phillip McGuane's.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the fake name Sheila received just days before her death?
2. What does the note say that Will's girlfriend leaves him in Chapter 4?
3. Who does Melissa say Julie had sex with on the night she was killed?
4. What is the name of the female FBI agent who questions Will in Chapter 4?
5. What is the name of the girl that was murdered in the house that Will visits in Chapter 1?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Mr. And Mrs. Miller argue about in Chapter 22?
2. How is Tanya first described in the book?
3. What is the nature of Pistillo's interrogation of Will in Chapter 20?
4. How did Squares get his nickname?
5. How is Pistillo and Fisher's meeting at McGuane's office described in Chapter 26?
6. How does Melissa react when Will shows her a recent photo he found of Ken?
7. What does Castman try and convince Will to do for him in Chapter 9?
8. How does Katy describe her parents' actions after her sister's death to Will in Chapter 13?
9. What is the nature of Will's phone conversation with Mrs. Rogers in Chapter 22?
10. What is the nature of the conversation between John and Phillip McGuane in Chapter 6?
This section contains 646 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)