|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is delivered to Will's house in Chapter 25?
(a) A fruit basket.
(c) A package.
2. Who does Melissa say Julie had sex with on the night she was killed?
3. What does the note say that Will's girlfriend leaves him in Chapter 4?
(a) "Be back soon."
(b) "Don't forget me."
(c) "See you in the next life."
(d) "Love you always."
4. Who calls Will at his apartment in Chapter 21?
(a) His father.
(d) Mrs. Rogers.
5. What is the name of the man who is meeting with a hired man in Chapter 6?
(a) John Asselta.
(b) Tanner Latham.
(c) Joseph Pistillo.
(d) Phillip McGuane.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the fake name Sheila received just days before her death?
2. What is the name of the female FBI agent who questions Will in Chapter 4?
3. What is the name of the high school where Will goes to meet someone in Chapter 13?
4. What does Sheila's old prostitute boss tell Will she was arrested for while working for him?
5. What is the name of Square's girlfriend in the book?
Short Essay Questions
1. How are Will's memories of Katy Miller described as a child?
2. How does Mr. Klein react when Mrs. Miller brings him a casserole in Chapter 16?
3. How is Pistillo and Fisher's meeting at McGuane's office described in Chapter 26?
4. What does a man say to Morty Meyer at a gambling table in Las Vegas?
5. What is the nature of the conversation between Agent Fisher and Pistillo regarding Will, in Chapter 17?
6. What is the nature of Pistillo's interrogation of Will in Chapter 20?
7. How did Squares get his nickname?
8. Why is Will's father angry at his wife's funeral?
9. What does Castman try and convince Will to do for him in Chapter 9?
10. How is Tanya first described in the book?
This section contains 656 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)