|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Will go with a friend in Chapter 4?
(a) The grocery store.
(b) A church.
(c) The police station.
(d) Covenant House.
2. How does Mrs. Rogers act towards Will during her daughter's memorial service?
3. What is the name of the disfigured girl that Will meets in Chapter 9?
4. What is the name of the girl that was murdered in the house that Will visits in Chapter 1?
5. What does Will go through of his girlfriend's to search for information in Chapter 7?
(a) Her computer.
(b) Her diary.
(c) Her car.
(d) Her storage locker.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Square's yoga school?
2. What is the name of the child Mrs. Rogers believed her daughter to have had?
3. What does the sheriff discover about the dead body she found in Chapter 16?
4. Who does Will go to meet at the beginning of Chapter 27?
5. Who does Will decide not to show the photo of Ken to, at the end of Chapter 7?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the nature of Pistillo's interrogation of Will in Chapter 20?
2. What do Mr. And Mrs. Miller argue about in Chapter 22?
3. What is the nature of the conversation between John and Phillip McGuane in Chapter 6?
4. How does Will find his home when he returns to it in Chapter 18?
5. What does Pistillo show Will that involves his girlfriend in Chapter 5?
6. How is Tanya first described in the book?
7. What does Will find when he goes through his girlfriend's computer in Chapter 7?
8. How is the body described that a sheriff finds in Chapter 12?
9. How is a street kid named Roscoe first described in the book?
10. What does Castman try and convince Will to do for him in Chapter 9?
This section contains 678 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)