|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Will's father react to the person that brings him a casserole in Chapter 16?
2. Who is shown being tortured in Chapter 10?
3. Who goes to the coroner's office in Chapter 19?
(a) Mrs. Williams.
(d) Mrs. and Mrs. Rogers.
4. Who brings a casserole to Will's father in Chapter 16?
(a) Mrs. Miller.
5. What item of the hired man's does "The Ghost" show someone, indicating that he killed them at the end of Chapter 6?
(a) A car.
(b) A ring.
(c) A wallet.
(d) A gun.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sheila's old prostitute boss tell Will she was arrested for while working for him?
2. What is the name of the elementary school Will attended and visits in Chapter 1?
3. Who calls Will to have him come visit in Chapter 7?
4. What is the name of a man that has a tattoo on his forehead?
5. Who calls Will at the beginning of Chapter 13 for a meeting?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is the body described that a sheriff finds in Chapter 12?
2. Why is Will's father angry at his wife's funeral?
3. What does Will find when he goes through his girlfriend's computer in Chapter 7?
4. What is the nature of the conversation between Agent Fisher and Pistillo regarding Will, in Chapter 17?
5. How is Katy's appearance described the first time Will sees her in the book?
6. How does Will find his home when he returns to it in Chapter 18?
7. What do Mr. And Mrs. Miller argue about in Chapter 22?
8. How does Melissa react when Will shows her a recent photo he found of Ken?
9. How is Tanya first described in the book?
10. What does Pistillo show Will that involves his girlfriend in Chapter 5?
This section contains 639 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)