|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was paralyzed by a bullet to the spine?
(a) Phillip McGuane.
(b) Joseph Pistillo.
(c) Louis Castman.
(d) Morty Meyer.
2. Who does the person being tortured in Chapter 10 think they see, but believe it is a figment of their imagination?
3. What does Will find his girlfriend doing when he wakes up in Chapter 2?
(b) Checking her email.
(c) Making a phone call.
4. Whose picture does Will find hiding in a picture frame in Chapter 1?
(d) His mother's.
5. Who does the person Will calls to find Sheila at the end of Chapter 7 ask him if he's seen, but he has never heard of?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the elementary school Will attended and visits in Chapter 1?
2. How many years have passed since the murder in the house that Will visits in Chapter 1?
3. How old is Katy?
4. What item of the hired man's does "The Ghost" show someone, indicating that he killed them at the end of Chapter 6?
5. Where does Will plan to have a memorial service for Sheila in Chapter 21?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Will find his home when he returns to it in Chapter 18?
2. How does Mrs. Rogers act towards Will at her daughter's memorial service in Chapter 24?
3. What is the nature of the phone conversations Will has with Mrs. Rogers in Chapter 7?
4. What does Will learn about his girlfriend while visiting Goldberg Pharmacy in Chapter 27?
5. How is a street kid named Roscoe first described in the book?
6. What is the nature of the conversation between Agent Fisher and Pistillo regarding Will, in Chapter 17?
7. What does a man say to Morty Meyer at a gambling table in Las Vegas?
8. What do Mr. And Mrs. Miller argue about in Chapter 22?
9. What is the nature of Will's phone conversation with Mrs. Rogers in Chapter 22?
10. What does Will find his girlfriend doing out of bed in Chapter 2?
This section contains 718 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)