|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Pistillo tell Will his brother was working for in Chapter 44?
(a) The police.
2. Where do Will and Ken plan to have a reunion with one another?
(a) Their father's house.
(b) Camp Millstone.
(c) Their old elementary school.
(d) The cemetery.
3. Who grabs Katy from an alley in Chapter 50?
4. What is the name of the lieutenant that calls Will in Chapter 30?
(a) Bob Vane.
(b) Tim Daniels.
(c) Paul Thompson.
(d) Claudia Fisher.
5. Who does Katy discover was roommates with her sister in college?
6. What is the name of the former sorority house mother that Katy and Will talk to in Chapter 33?
(a) Paula Long.
(b) Lois Johnson.
(c) Rose Baker.
(d) Martha Porter.
7. What does Will discover when he looks in the coffin at Sheila's funeral?
(a) That she looks beautiful.
(b) That he is happy.
(c) That she isn't his girlfriend.
(d) That he still loved her.
8. What is Will's bail set at in Chapter 38?
9. What organization does Yvonne tell Will is associated with a dummy corporation she finds in Chapter 32?
(a) The CIA.
(b) Foreign operations.
(c) The FBI.
(d) The Witness Relocation Program.
10. What is the name of the hotel where Will tracks Nora down?
(a) The Regina Hotel.
(b) Hotel Cerulean.
(c) Le Mistral Hotel.
(d) Whispering Pines Inn.
11. Who does Will learn his brother had set up to sell drugs on a college campus in Chapter 42?
12. Who does Ken apologize to for getting hooked on drugs?
(b) Their mother.
13. Who do Will and Mr. Klein run into after they meet up in Chapter 41?
14. What does the reporter tell Will happened to her on her story about the murders he was looking into?
(a) She was shut down from the project.
(b) The police gave the story to someone else.
(c) She was fired.
(d) She gave up on the story.
15. Who approaches Will at the airport in Chapter 57?
(b) His father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the dummy corporation that Yvonne tells Will about in Chapter 31?
2. What is the name of the paper that the reporter works for?
3. How many days passed between Chapter 56 and 57?
4. Where does Pistillo tell Will an officer found his brother in Chapter 44?
5. What is the name of the undercover agent who has gone missing in Chapter 53?
This section contains 404 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)