|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells McGuane that Ken sought medical help for, in Chapter 40?
2. What is the name of the hotel where Will tracks Nora down?
(a) Whispering Pines Inn.
(b) Le Mistral Hotel.
(c) Hotel Cerulean.
(d) The Regina Hotel.
3. What is the name of a girl the former sorority house mother believes to have been killed before Julie?
(a) Melissa George.
(b) Brenda Strong.
(c) Laura Emerson.
(d) Polly Prince.
4. Whose name does Will hear Katy scream when she is attacked in Chapter 36?
5. What is Will's bail set at in Chapter 38?
6. Who stops by Will's apartment in Chapter 50?
(c) His father.
7. What do Nora and Will do when they first see each other in Chapter 51?
(a) Hold each other.
(d) Hit each other.
8. What is the name of the college that Will and Katy visit in Chapter 33?
(a) Boston College.
(b) Penn State.
(c) Haverton College.
(d) University of Vermont.
9. What happens to Will that wakes him up in Chapter 36?
(a) He is attacked.
(b) Shouting outside his window.
(c) The TV.
(d) There is a fire.
10. How many men does Pistillo tell Will were sent to kill Ken in Chapter 46?
11. Who does John want Will to convince to help him in Chapter 53?
(a) His father.
12. Who does Pistillo tell Will he should ask for answers to why he is so adamant to prosecute him in Chapter 37?
13. Who steps in front on the bullet that is aimed at Ken in Chapter 57?
(b) Mr. Klein.
14. What is the name of the jail in which Will is held in Chapter 38?
(a) Uptown East.
(b) West Town.
(c) North Compton.
(d) Midtown South.
15. Who does Yvonne tell Will she followed up on, when she calls him in Chapter 31?
(c) Owen Enfield.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the undercover agent who has gone missing in Chapter 53?
2. Who does Ken apologize to for getting hooked on drugs?
3. Who does Will find out is the "big time gangster" that hired a lawyer to represent Sheila in Chapter 42?
4. Who attacks an attorney and his assistant during their visit to McGuane's office in Chapter 40?
5. What is the name of the paper that the reporter works for?
This section contains 391 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)