|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose apartment does Will go to in Chapter 42?
2. What happens to Will that wakes him up in Chapter 36?
(a) There is a fire.
(b) Shouting outside his window.
(c) The TV.
(d) He is attacked.
3. Whose offices does Squares take Will to in Chapter 39?
(a) Andy Mackie's.
(b) Owen Enfield's.
(c) Ian and Noah Muller.
(d) Joe Pistillo's.
4. Who does the reporter say was at the murder scene and didn't allow her to do any investigating?
(b) The French Embassy.
(c) The CIA.
(d) Federal officers.
5. What does Will send to Katy in the hospital when he isn't allowed to visit her?
(b) A CD.
(c) A card.
(d) A fruit basket.
6. What does Will discover when he looks in the coffin at Sheila's funeral?
(a) That he still loved her.
(b) That she looks beautiful.
(c) That she isn't his girlfriend.
(d) That he is happy.
7. Who tells McGuane that Ken sought medical help for, in Chapter 40?
8. Where does Katy tell Will she believes they are, in Chapter 55?
(a) The South Orange Water Reservoir.
(b) A local park.
(c) A forest.
(d) A marina.
9. What does Ken do when he cannot shoot Will in Chapter 57?
(a) Hugs him.
(b) Runs away.
10. Where is Will questioned by police at the beginning of Chapter 37?
(a) His apartment.
(b) The police station.
(c) The hospital.
(d) FBI Headquarters.
11. Who does Will learn his brother had set up to sell drugs on a college campus in Chapter 42?
12. Who does John want Will to convince to help him in Chapter 53?
(c) His father.
13. What does Will notice about Katy at the end of Chapter 36?
(a) That she was shot.
(b) That she is dead.
(c) That she isn't moving.
(d) That she was stabbed.
14. Who does Will find out is the "big time gangster" that hired a lawyer to represent Sheila in Chapter 42?
(a) His father.
15. What is the name of the college that Will and Katy visit in Chapter 33?
(a) University of Vermont.
(b) Penn State.
(c) Boston College.
(d) Haverton College.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is in possession of the video that could implicate McGuane in Chapter 57?
2. Who is Carley set to live with at the end of the book?
3. Where is the funeral for Sheila Rogers held?
4. What name does Squares begin looking for in Chapter 50?
5. Who stops by Will's apartment in Chapter 50?
This section contains 404 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)