|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of a man that has a tattoo on his forehead?
(d) The Ghost.
2. Who was paralyzed by a bullet to the spine?
(a) Phillip McGuane.
(b) Joseph Pistillo.
(c) Louis Castman.
(d) Morty Meyer.
3. What is the name of the elementary school Will attended and visits in Chapter 1?
(a) Pike Point Elementary.
(b) Burnet Hill Elementary.
(c) Rosa Parks Elementary.
(d) Government Street Elementary.
4. What does Sheila's old prostitute boss tell Will she was arrested for while working for him?
(c) Drug charges.
5. Where does Will go in his house in Chapter 18 when he is attacked?
(a) The kitchen.
(b) His bedroom.
(c) The porch.
(d) The basement.
6. How many people were found dead at the crime scene photos that Will looks at in Chapter 5?
7. What does the person Will calls at the end of Chapter 7 tell him he should do in regards to Sheila?
(a) Look for Sheila.
(b) Get married.
(c) Go to the police.
(d) Forget he ever knew her.
8. Where at the high school does Will meet a person in Chapter 13?
(a) The library.
(b) The basketball courts.
(c) The football field.
(d) The gym.
9. How many phone calls do police say were made to a New Mexico pay phone from his apartment in Chapter 19?
10. What is the name of the married couple Will visits in Chapter 27?
(a) John and Janet.
(b) Peter and Mary.
(c) Sally and Sam.
(d) Abe and Sadie.
11. Who does Claudia Fisher find out has been found dead in Chapter 17?
12. Where does Mrs. Rogers believe her daughter was a volunteer?
(a) The church.
(b) The Covenant House.
(c) The police station.
(d) A homeless shelter.
13. Whose picture does Will find hiding in a picture frame in Chapter 1?
(d) His mother's.
14. What is the name of the cross-dressing boy that Will and Squares talk to in Chapter 8?
15. Who does Will decide not to show the photo of Ken to, at the end of Chapter 7?
(a) His father.
(d) The police.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of lawyer represented Sheila when she was arrested, according to Chapter 9?
2. Who do Squares and Will try and help in Chapter 8?
3. What is the relationship between Ken and Will?
4. Who attacks Will in his house in Chapter 18?
5. What name does the cross-dressing boy that Will and Squares talk to in Chapter 8 ask to be called?
This section contains 412 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)