|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who do Squares and Will try and help in Chapter 8?
(a) The Mayor.
(b) The church.
(c) The police.
(d) Street kids.
2. What is the name of the cross-dressing boy that Will and Squares talk to in Chapter 8?
3. Who does Will call to try and find Sheila near the end of Chapter 7?
(b) Sheila's brother.
(c) Sheila's mother.
4. What does Sheila's old prostitute boss tell Will she was arrested for while working for him?
(c) Drug charges.
5. Whose name does Katy hear in Chapter 28 that sends her into shock?
(a) Janet Sims.
(b) Julie Myer.
(c) Paula Jones.
(d) Sheila Rogers.
6. What does the person Will meets in Chapter 13 say has never changed about their house?
(a) The bedrooms.
(b) The basement.
(c) The living room.
(d) The kitchen.
7. How many people were found dead at the crime scene photos that Will looks at in Chapter 5?
8. What does a person demand that the man who is awoken at gun point in Chapter 3 provide for a woman?
(d) Medical attention.
9. Who does Will have a phone message from when he gets home in Chapter 11?
10. Who does Katy walk in on during an argument in Chapter 21?
(a) Her aunt and uncle.
(b) Her mother and father.
(c) Her grandparents.
(d) Her two friends.
11. Where does Mrs. Rogers believe her daughter was a volunteer?
(a) The Covenant House.
(b) The police station.
(c) The church.
(d) A homeless shelter.
12. What kind of lawyer represented Sheila when she was arrested, according to Chapter 9?
(a) The district attorney.
(b) She represented herself.
(c) A court appointed lawyer.
(d) A famous mob attorney.
13. Whose office do FBI agents visit in Chapter 26?
(c) Joseph Pistillo's.
(d) Phillip McGuane's.
14. What is the name of the high school where Will goes to meet someone in Chapter 13?
(a) Newark High School.
(b) Livingston High School.
(c) Red Robin High School.
(d) Port Prince High School.
15. Who does the person Will calls to find Sheila at the end of Chapter 7 ask him if he's seen, but he has never heard of?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the actual name of Will's girlfriend that he does not know?
2. Where does Will say he believed Sheila to have been when she called him in Chapter 7?
3. In what city does Chapter 23 take place?
4. What is the fake name Sheila received just days before her death?
5. How long does it take Katy to find the information she was looking for in her sister's room in Chapter 28?
This section contains 424 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)