|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Katy hear sobbing through her wall in Chapter 21?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Her sister.
(c) Her aunt.
(d) Her father.
2. What is the fake name Sheila received just days before her death?
(a) Donna White.
(b) Paula Jones.
(c) Barbara Small.
(d) Janet Sims.
3. How long does it take Katy to find the information she was looking for in her sister's room in Chapter 28?
(a) 3 hours.
(b) 30 minutes.
(c) 4 hours.
(d) An hour.
4. What is the relationship between Julie and Katy in the book?
(a) Grandmother and granddaughter.
(b) Mother and daughter.
5. Where does the person Will meets at the beginning of Chapter 27 send him to for answers about his girlfriend?
(a) Goldberg Pharmacy.
(b) A local park.
(c) The cemetery.
(d) The Covenant House.
6. What kind of lawyer represented Sheila when she was arrested, according to Chapter 9?
(a) A famous mob attorney.
(b) The district attorney.
(c) She represented herself.
(d) A court appointed lawyer.
7. What is the name of the girl that was murdered in the house that Will visits in Chapter 1?
8. What does Square's girlfriend tell Will that his friend is not handling well in Chapter 8?
(a) His mother's death.
(b) His father's death.
(c) That he must move.
(d) That she is pregnant.
9. Where does Will plan to have a memorial service for Sheila in Chapter 21?
(a) The park.
(b) The Covenant House.
(c) The local church.
(d) His house.
10. In what city does Chapter 23 take place?
(a) New York.
(b) Las Vegas.
11. What is the name of a man that has a tattoo on his forehead?
(d) The Ghost.
12. Who does Will call to try and find Sheila near the end of Chapter 7?
(c) Sheila's mother.
(d) Sheila's brother.
13. What does the married couple that Will visits in Chapter 27 make in their basement?
(a) Fake identities.
14. Whose picture does Will find hiding in a picture frame in Chapter 1?
(b) His mother's.
15. Who calls the man that the FBI visit in Chapter 26, after they leave his office?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Katy walk in on during an argument in Chapter 21?
2. How does Mrs. Rogers act towards Will during her daughter's memorial service?
3. What is the name of the man known as "The Ghost"?
4. What item of the hired man's does "The Ghost" show someone, indicating that he killed them at the end of Chapter 6?
5. Where does Will go in his house in Chapter 18 when he is attacked?
This section contains 428 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)