|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 53 through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the relationship between Julie and Katy in the book?
(b) Grandmother and granddaughter.
(c) Mother and daughter.
2. What does Will notice about Katy at the end of Chapter 36?
(a) That she is dead.
(b) That she isn't moving.
(c) That she was stabbed.
(d) That she was shot.
3. Who does Will learn his brother had set up to sell drugs on a college campus in Chapter 42?
4. Who tells McGuane that Ken sought medical help for, in Chapter 40?
5. What does a person demand that the man who is awoken at gun point in Chapter 3 provide for a woman?
(b) Medical attention.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the reporter tell Will happened to her on her story about the murders he was looking into?
2. Who does Will discover is the true identity of Owen Enfield?
3. How old is Katy?
4. What does Will say if he were, he would have helped Castman, in Chapter 11?
5. What is the name of a girl the former sorority house mother believes to have been killed before Julie?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)