|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 44 through 52.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who gave Will a gun that he uses in Chapter 36?
(c) His father.
2. What does Will say if he were, he would have helped Castman, in Chapter 11?
(b) "A better person."
(c) "A braver person."
3. What is the name of the jail in which Will is held in Chapter 38?
(a) North Compton.
(b) West Town.
(c) Uptown East.
(d) Midtown South.
4. What is the name of the disfigured girl that Will meets in Chapter 9?
5. What is the name of the man known as "The Ghost"?
(a) John Asselta.
(b) Paul Rogers.
(c) Joseph Pistillo.
(d) Phillip McGuane.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do Will and Mr. Klein run into after they meet up in Chapter 41?
2. How long does it take Katy to find the information she was looking for in her sister's room in Chapter 28?
3. Where does Will plan to have a memorial service for Sheila in Chapter 21?
4. In what state does a sheriff finds a dead body in Chapter 12?
5. Where does Will go with a friend in Chapter 4?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)