|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 37 through 43.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Will begin searching for information on Sheila in Chapter 29?
(a) Going to the library.
(b) Surfing the Internet.
(c) Searching her old apartment.
(d) Calling old friends.
2. What is the name of the college that Will and Katy visit in Chapter 33?
(a) Penn State.
(b) University of Vermont.
(c) Boston College.
(d) Haverton College.
3. In what city is the crime scene located, in the pictures Will looks at in Chapter 5?
4. Who does the reporter say was at the murder scene and didn't allow her to do any investigating?
(a) Federal officers.
(c) The CIA.
(d) The French Embassy.
5. Who brings a casserole to Will's father in Chapter 16?
(d) Mrs. Miller.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do police charge with attacking Katy in Chapter 37?
2. What is the actual name of Will's girlfriend that he does not know?
3. Who calls Will to have him come visit in Chapter 7?
4. What is the name of the assistant to the attorney who visits McGuane's office in Chapter 40?
5. What is delivered to Will's house in Chapter 25?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)