|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 37 through 43.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the young boy that was killed by the person that attacks Will in Chapter 18?
(a) John Jacobs.
(b) Bobby Long.
(c) Peter Sussman.
(d) Daniel Skinner.
2. What is the name of the hired man, shown in Chapter 6?
3. What is the name of the dummy corporation that Yvonne tells Will about in Chapter 31?
(b) Farrow Corp.
(c) Andalusia Inc.
(d) Pam Inc.
4. Who does Will discover is the true identity of Owen Enfield?
(a) His father.
5. What kind of lawyer represented Sheila when she was arrested, according to Chapter 9?
(a) The district attorney.
(b) She represented herself.
(c) A famous mob attorney.
(d) A court appointed lawyer.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Mrs. Rogers act towards Will during her daughter's memorial service?
2. What does the married couple that Will visits in Chapter 27 make in their basement?
3. How many years have passed since the murder in the house that Will visits in Chapter 1?
4. What is the fake name Sheila received just days before her death?
5. How old was the person who attacks Will in Chapter 18 when he first killed a person?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)