|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 37 through 43.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the man who owned the house where murders took place in Albuquerque?
(a) John Smith.
(b) Owen Enfield.
(c) Greg Goldberg.
(d) Abel Jones.
2. Who attacks an attorney and his assistant during their visit to McGuane's office in Chapter 40?
3. What does Will go through of his girlfriend's to search for information in Chapter 7?
(a) Her computer.
(b) Her storage locker.
(c) Her car.
(d) Her diary.
4. What does Katy tell Will she discovered that her sister did just before her death?
(a) Dropped out of college.
(b) Sold her car.
(c) Adopted a pet.
(d) Sold her house.
5. Who does John kill in Chapter 40?
(a) Raymond Cromwell.
(b) Joshua Ford.
(c) Noah Muller.
(d) Ian Muller.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the relationship between Melissa and Will?
2. What is the name of the paper that the reporter works for?
3. Whose office do FBI agents visit in Chapter 26?
4. Where does Will plan to have a memorial service for Sheila in Chapter 21?
5. Who does Melissa say Julie had sex with on the night she was killed?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)