|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 through 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of a man that has a tattoo on his forehead?
(b) The Ghost.
2. Where at the high school does Will meet a person in Chapter 13?
(a) The basketball courts.
(b) The football field.
(c) The gym.
(d) The library.
3. Who brings a casserole to Will's father in Chapter 16?
(d) Mrs. Miller.
4. Who does Will first show the photo of Ken that he found in Chapter 7?
(d) His father.
5. What is the address of the home that Will visits in Chapter 1 where a murder had occurred years earlier?
(a) 204 Ninth Avenue.
(b) 802 Manning Way.
(c) 456 Covenant House.
(d) 97 Coddington Terrace.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who calls Will at the beginning of Chapter 13 for a meeting?
2. How old was the person who attacks Will in Chapter 18 when he first killed a person?
3. Who does the person that attacks Will in Chapter 18 threaten to kill if he doesn't cooperate?
4. What is the name of the disfigured girl that Will meets in Chapter 9?
5. What is the relationship between Julie and Katy in the book?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)