|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 through 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the man known as "The Ghost"?
(a) Phillip McGuane.
(b) Joseph Pistillo.
(c) Paul Rogers.
(d) John Asselta.
2. What kind of lawyer represented Sheila when she was arrested, according to Chapter 9?
(a) She represented herself.
(b) A court appointed lawyer.
(c) A famous mob attorney.
(d) The district attorney.
3. Whose mother dies at the beginning of the book?
4. How old is Katy?
(c) 17 or 18.
5. What does Will go through of his girlfriend's to search for information in Chapter 7?
(a) Her car.
(b) Her computer.
(c) Her storage locker.
(d) Her diary.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the disfigured girl that Will meets in Chapter 9?
2. What does the sheriff discover about the dead body she found in Chapter 16?
3. What does the person Will meets in Chapter 13 say has never changed about their house?
4. Who brings a casserole to Will's father in Chapter 16?
5. Who calls Will to have him come visit in Chapter 7?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)