|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 through 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of lawyer represented Sheila when she was arrested, according to Chapter 9?
(a) A famous mob attorney.
(b) The district attorney.
(c) She represented herself.
(d) A court appointed lawyer.
2. How many years have passed since the murder in the house that Will visits in Chapter 1?
3. What is the name of the hired man, shown in Chapter 6?
4. Whose picture does Will find hiding in a picture frame in Chapter 1?
(d) His mother's.
5. Who does Will call to try and find Sheila near the end of Chapter 7?
(b) Sheila's mother.
(d) Sheila's brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What item of the hired man's does "The Ghost" show someone, indicating that he killed them at the end of Chapter 6?
2. What is the name of the girl that was murdered in the house that Will visits in Chapter 1?
3. Who does the person being tortured in Chapter 10 think they see, but believe it is a figment of their imagination?
4. Where does Will go with a friend in Chapter 4?
5. What is the name of the cross-dressing boy that Will and Squares talk to in Chapter 8?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)