|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 through 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of a man that has a tattoo on his forehead?
(a) The Ghost.
2. What is the name of the man that is awoken at gun point in Chapter 3?
3. What is the name of the male FBI agent who questions Will in Chapter 4?
(a) Ken McGuane.
(b) John Asselta.
(c) Joseph Pistillo.
(d) Darryl Wilcox.
4. What does the note say that Will's girlfriend leaves him in Chapter 4?
(a) "Be back soon."
(b) "See you in the next life."
(c) "Love you always."
(d) "Don't forget me."
5. What is the name of the elementary school Will attended and visits in Chapter 1?
(a) Burnet Hill Elementary.
(b) Government Street Elementary.
(c) Rosa Parks Elementary.
(d) Pike Point Elementary.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the cross-dressing boy that Will and Squares talk to in Chapter 8?
2. Who does the person being tortured in Chapter 10 think they see, but believe it is a figment of their imagination?
3. What is the name of Square's girlfriend in the book?
4. What is the address of the home that Will visits in Chapter 1 where a murder had occurred years earlier?
5. What is the name of the disfigured girl that Will meets in Chapter 9?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)