|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 through 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is shown being tortured in Chapter 10?
2. What kind of lawyer represented Sheila when she was arrested, according to Chapter 9?
(a) She represented herself.
(b) A court appointed lawyer.
(c) A famous mob attorney.
(d) The district attorney.
3. Who does Will first show the photo of Ken that he found in Chapter 7?
(b) His father.
4. How long had Will and Julie been broken up when she died?
(a) Over a year.
(b) A week.
(c) A month.
(d) A day.
5. What does a person demand that the man who is awoken at gun point in Chapter 3 provide for a woman?
(b) Medical attention.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose mother dies at the beginning of the book?
2. What is the actual name of Will's girlfriend that he does not know?
3. What is the name of the man that is awoken at gun point in Chapter 3?
4. What does Will find his girlfriend doing when he wakes up in Chapter 2?
5. What is the address of the home that Will visits in Chapter 1 where a murder had occurred years earlier?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)