|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 through 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of lawyer represented Sheila when she was arrested, according to Chapter 9?
(a) A famous mob attorney.
(b) The district attorney.
(c) She represented herself.
(d) A court appointed lawyer.
2. How many years have passed since the murder in the house that Will visits in Chapter 1?
3. What does the person Will calls at the end of Chapter 7 tell him he should do in regards to Sheila?
(a) Go to the police.
(b) Look for Sheila.
(c) Get married.
(d) Forget he ever knew her.
4. Whose picture does Will find hiding in a picture frame in Chapter 1?
(b) His mother's.
5. How long had Will and Julie been broken up when she died?
(a) Over a year.
(b) A day.
(c) A month.
(d) A week.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many people were found dead at the crime scene photos that Will looks at in Chapter 5?
2. What item of the hired man's does "The Ghost" show someone, indicating that he killed them at the end of Chapter 6?
3. What is the name of the girl that was murdered in the house that Will visits in Chapter 1?
4. Who does Will first show the photo of Ken that he found in Chapter 7?
5. What is the name of the man that Will believes his girlfriend worked for as a prostitute?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)