|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 through 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the female FBI agent who questions Will in Chapter 4?
(a) Claudia Fisher.
(b) Julie Myer.
(c) Nora Spring.
(d) Jane Paulio.
2. What kind of lawyer represented Sheila when she was arrested, according to Chapter 9?
(a) She represented herself.
(b) A court appointed lawyer.
(c) The district attorney.
(d) A famous mob attorney.
3. What does a person demand that the man who is awoken at gun point in Chapter 3 provide for a woman?
(a) Medical attention.
4. What does Will believe is his girlfriend's name?
5. Whose mother dies at the beginning of the book?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many years have passed since the murder in the house that Will visits in Chapter 1?
2. Who does Will decide not to show the photo of Ken to, at the end of Chapter 7?
3. What is the relationship between Ken and Will?
4. Who do Squares and Will try and help in Chapter 8?
5. What does Square's girlfriend tell Will that his friend is not handling well in Chapter 8?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)