|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 44 through 52.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does a person demand that the man who is awoken at gun point in Chapter 3 provide for a woman?
(a) Medical attention.
2. Who does Yvonne tell Will she followed up on, when she calls him in Chapter 31?
(c) Owen Enfield.
3. Who does Will find out is the "big time gangster" that hired a lawyer to represent Sheila in Chapter 42?
(c) His father.
4. How many years have passed since the murder in the house that Will visits in Chapter 1?
5. What does Will tell Katy is the reason he feels he owes a lot to his brother Ken in Chapter 34?
(a) For standing up for him in childhood.
(b) He feels guilty.
(c) He owes it to his father.
(d) He saved his life.
Short Answer Questions
1. What organization does Yvonne tell Will is associated with a dummy corporation she finds in Chapter 32?
2. What is the name of the disfigured girl that Will meets in Chapter 9?
3. What is the relationship between Ken and Will?
4. Who does Will go to meet at the beginning of Chapter 27?
5. What does Will go through of his girlfriend's to search for information in Chapter 7?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)