|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 44 through 52.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many phone calls do police say were made to a New Mexico pay phone from his apartment in Chapter 19?
2. What does the sheriff discover about the dead body she found in Chapter 16?
(a) That it is someone famous.
(b) That it is an escaped prisoner.
(c) That it is wanted by the FBI.
(d) That it is a member of the mob.
3. What does the reporter tell Will happened to her on her story about the murders he was looking into?
(a) The police gave the story to someone else.
(b) She gave up on the story.
(c) She was fired.
(d) She was shut down from the project.
4. In what state does a sheriff finds a dead body in Chapter 12?
(a) New York.
5. What is the name of the married couple Will visits in Chapter 27?
(a) Abe and Sadie.
(b) Sally and Sam.
(c) Peter and Mary.
(d) John and Janet.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Melissa say Julie had sex with on the night she was killed?
2. Who is shown being tortured in Chapter 10?
3. Who goes to the coroner's office in Chapter 19?
4. How old is Katy?
5. Who does Pistillo tell Will his brother was working for in Chapter 44?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)