|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 through 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many years have passed since the murder in the house that Will visits in Chapter 1?
2. How many people were found dead at the crime scene photos that Will looks at in Chapter 5?
3. What is the name of the disfigured girl that Will meets in Chapter 9?
4. What does the note say that Will's girlfriend leaves him in Chapter 4?
(a) "Love you always."
(b) "Don't forget me."
(c) "See you in the next life."
(d) "Be back soon."
5. What is the name of the sheriff that finds a dead body in Chapter 12?
(a) Cindy Peterson.
(b) Claudia Fisher.
(c) Bertha Farrow.
(d) Paula Prine.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Will react the first time he sees the person he is meeting in Chapter 13?
2. Who calls Will to have him come visit in Chapter 7?
3. What does the person Will calls at the end of Chapter 7 tell him he should do in regards to Sheila?
4. Who was paralyzed by a bullet to the spine?
5. Who does Will decide not to show the photo of Ken to, at the end of Chapter 7?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)