|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 37 through 43.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who calls Will at his apartment in Chapter 21?
(a) His father.
(b) Mrs. Rogers.
2. How long does it take Katy to find the information she was looking for in her sister's room in Chapter 28?
(a) 4 hours.
(b) 30 minutes.
(c) 3 hours.
(d) An hour.
3. Where is Will questioned by police at the beginning of Chapter 37?
(a) The police station.
(b) FBI Headquarters.
(c) The hospital.
(d) His apartment.
4. What is the relationship between Melissa and Will?
(c) Brother and sister.
(d) Ex-boyfriend and girlfriend.
5. Who knocks on Will's door at the end of Chapter 43?
(a) The police.
(c) His father.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is seen gambling in Chapter 23?
2. What are the two people arguing about when Katy walks in on them in Chapter 21?
3. Who does Melissa say Julie had sex with on the night she was killed?
4. Who does Will discover is the true identity of Owen Enfield?
5. Whose offices does Squares take Will to in Chapter 39?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)