Chapters 1 through 6
1. Whose mother dies at the beginning of the book?
2. What is the relationship between Ken and Will?
(a) Best friends.
(b) Father and son.
3. What does Will believe is his girlfriend's name?
4. What is the actual name of Will's girlfriend that he does not know?
5. What is the name of the elementary school Will attended and visits in Chapter 1?
(a) Rosa Parks Elementary.
(b) Government Street Elementary.
(c) Pike Point Elementary.
(d) Burnet Hill Elementary.
6. What is the address of the home that Will visits in Chapter 1 where a murder had occurred years earlier?
(a) 204 Ninth Avenue.
(b) 97 Coddington Terrace.
(c) 456 Covenant House.
(d) 802 Manning Way.
7. How many years have passed since the murder in the house that Will visits in Chapter 1?
8. What is the name of the girl that was murdered in the house that Will visits in Chapter 1?
This section contains 3,595 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)