|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the gangsters states his/her mistrust of Bond?
(a) Billy Ring
(b) Helmut Springer
(c) Pussy Galore
(d) Jim Spade
2. What do Goldfinger, Bond and the gang members disguise themselves as?
(b) Medical staff
3. Who does Goldfinger send a signal to?
(a) Jed Midnight
(b) Jim Cale
(d) James Bond
4. What does Oddjob jab Bond with?
(a) A pen
(b) A knife
(c) His fingers
(d) Cat claws
5. What does Bond shoot the train with?
(a) The bazooka
(b) The sniper rifle
(c) The rocket launcher
(d) The grenade thrower
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Goldfinger call his operation?
2. What does Bond say he will do if Goldfinger lets him go?
3. What does the doctor give Bond to calm him down?
4. How does Helmut Springer die?
5. Who orders Bond back to London?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Bond think Tilly is not a proper spy?
2. What choices does Goldfinger offer Bond?
3. How does Goldfinger impress the gang members?
4. How does Bond plant a homing device in Goldfinger's car?
5. Describe the meeting room.
6. How do the soldiers attack Goldfinger?
7. How does Goldfinger convince everyone he can rob Fort Knox?
8. What does Bond say to Goldfinger?
9. How is Goldfinger planning to kill the 60,000 people of Fort Knox?
10. What does Goldfinger put under the bridge?
This section contains 776 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)