|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Goldfinger ask everyone to put on as they leave Louisville?
(a) Protective clothing
2. What does the custom official think Bond is?
(a) A porter
(b) A businessman
(c) A spy
(d) A policeman
3. What has Goldfinger arranged to poison?
(a) The gang members' food
(b) Fort Knox cafeteria
(c) Bond's food
(d) The Fort Knox drinking supply
4. What can Goldfinger give Bond to kill him painlessly?
(a) A biscuit
(b) A pill
(d) An injection
5. What does the doctor give Bond to calm him down?
(a) A sedative
(b) An injection
(c) A massage
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Leiter's detective agency?
2. Who does Bond meet in Washington?
3. What kind of car does Leiter have?
4. What does Bond say he will do if Goldfinger lets him go?
5. What do Goldfinger, Bond and the gang members disguise themselves as?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do the soldiers attack Goldfinger?
2. What does Goldfinger put under the bridge?
3. How does Goldfinger convince everyone he can rob Fort Knox?
4. Why does Bond think Tilly is not a proper spy?
5. How did Leiter get Bond's letter?
6. What does the man tell Bond about Enterprises Auric?
7. How does Goldfinger impress the gang members?
8. What does Bond say to Goldfinger?
9. How does Bond plant a homing device in Goldfinger's car?
10. How has Goldfinger arranged it so Bond has to work for him?
This section contains 791 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)