|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the girl's name?
(a) Jill Masterton
(b) Jody Sailor
(c) Pussy Galore
(d) Tilly Soames
2. What city does the Cement Mixer come from?
(a) Las Vegas
(c) New York
3. What does the custom official think Bond is?
(a) A businessman
(b) A policeman
(c) A porter
(d) A spy
4. What does the doctor want Bond to take a shot for?
5. What does Bond have hidden in his shoe?
(a) A map
(c) A camera
(d) A knife
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Oddjob kill Masterton with?
2. Where does the girl need to go for an appointment?
3. What is Goldfinger doing at the side of the road?
4. Which of the gang members does not sound sincere?
5. What kind of weapon is Felix Leiter carrying?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Bond compare himself to St. George?
2. How does Goldfinger recapture Bond in this chapter?
3. How does Goldfinger get clearance to fly over Fort Knox?
4. Describe the meeting room.
5. What does Bond say to Goldfinger?
6. How is Goldfinger planning to kill the 60,000 people of Fort Knox?
7. What does the man tell Bond about Enterprises Auric?
8. How does Bond hide his letter to Leiter?
9. How does Goldfinger impress the gang members?
10. Describe the table Goldfinger straps Bond to.
This section contains 720 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)