|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bond read while he waits for Goldfinger?
(a) A magazine
(b) A newspaper
(c) A comic
(d) A book
2. What is the name of the head of the Secret Services?
3. What game did Du Pont lose $25,000 in?
4. What does Goldfinger mishear Bond's name as?
5. What is the name of the golf club Bond is driving to?
(a) Royal St. Marks
(b) Royal Troon
(d) St. Andrews
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Bond feeling stressed about?
2. What does M say the Bank of England has been investigating?
3. What does Goldfinger hit his ball into on the seventeenth hole?
4. What country was Goldfinger born in?
5. What system does Bond use to make a sketch of Goldfinger's face?
Short Essay Questions
1. What job is Bond doing at headquarters in this chapter?
2. How do Bond and Goldfinger decide to play their golf game?
3. How does Bond know Julius Du Pont?
4. Describe Bond's car.
5. Why does Bond want to stay an extra night in Miami?
6. How did Bond break up the heroin smuggling ring?
7. How does Goldfinger cheat at golf?
8. What is Colonel Smithers interrupted by?
9. Why does Du Pont think he is being cheated?
10. How does Bond react to seeing Goldfinger?
This section contains 671 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)