|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Bond meet at the Bank of England?
(a) Orange Davis
(b) Peter Bell
(c) Colonel Smithers
(d) General Clarke
2. What does Bond want to do in Miami?
(a) Get drunk
(b) Go to a casino
(c) Meet a friend
(d) Take drugs
3. Where did the British Secret Service find one of Goldfinger's gold bars?
4. What is Bond feeling stressed about?
(a) His marriage
(b) His gambling addiction
(c) His mother
(d) His last assignment
5. What is the name of the golf club Bond is driving to?
(a) Royal St. Marks
(b) Royal Troon
(c) St. Andrews
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Bond go on a romantic train ride with?
2. What does Goldfinger have to face when he plays cards?
3. What kind of car does Goldfinger own?
4. What does Du Pont offer Bond $10,000 dollars to do?
5. What does Bond have a license to do?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do Bond and Goldfinger decide to play their golf game?
2. How does Goldfinger cheat at golf?
3. How does Bond beat Goldfinger at golf?
4. How does Bond react to seeing Goldfinger?
5. What does M want Bond to do?
6. How did Bond kill the Mexican drug courier?
7. What do Bond and Du Pont agree?
8. Why does M think Goldfinger works for SMERSH?
9. How did Goldfinger build up his wealth?
10. How does Bond think SMERSH has helped Goldfinger?
This section contains 745 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)