|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Bond try to kill Goldfinger?
(a) Strangle him
(b) Stab him
(c) Shoot him
(d) Push him down stairs
2. Which of the gangsters states his/her mistrust of Bond?
(a) Billy Ring
(b) Helmut Springer
(c) Pussy Galore
(d) Jim Spade
3. What does Bond see at the end of the table Goldfinger straps him onto?
(a) A lazer
(b) A rat
(c) A meat cleaver
(d) A circular saw
4. What is the name of the town Bond stays in?
5. What is Billy's nickname?
(a) The Helmut
(b) The Shadow
(c) The Grinner
6. Where does Bond hide his knife?
(a) His waistband
(b) His pocket
(c) His sock
(d) His sleeve
7. What kind of weapon is Felix Leiter carrying?
(a) A machine
(b) A sniper rifle
(c) A bazooka
(d) A rocket launcher
8. What can Goldfinger give Bond to kill him painlessly?
(a) An injection
(b) A biscuit
(c) A pill
9. What does Goldfinger say is the matter with Bond and Tilly?
(a) They have had nervous breakdowns
(b) They have suffered from shock
(c) They are in love
(d) They have terminal illnesses
10. What airport does Leiter drop Bond at?
11. What airport does Bond wake up in?
12. What will Goldfinger load onto the Russian submarine?
(c) Nuclear weapons
13. What does Bond have hidden in his shoe?
(a) A map
(b) A camera
(d) A knife
14. What does Goldfinger pretend to be to get clearance?
(a) A movie producer
(b) A army general
(c) A writer
(d) A politician
15. What does the doctor want Bond to take a shot for?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Bond decide to leave his message?
2. Who does Bond say he wishes to see?
3. Where will the Soviet submarine arrive?
4. Where does the girl need to go for an appointment?
5. What kind of gun does Tilly have?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)