|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bond put next to Springer's name?
(a) An exclamation mark
(b) A question mark
(c) A plus mark
(d) A minus mark
2. Where does Bond say he has been walking?
(a) The garden
(b) The beach
(c) The hills
(d) The forest
3. What does the doctor give Bond to calm him down?
(a) A sedative
(c) An injection
(d) A massage
4. Who does Bond meet in Washington?
(b) The President
5. What does Goldfinger say is the matter with Bond and Tilly?
(a) They have suffered from shock
(b) They have had nervous breakdowns
(c) They have terminal illnesses
(d) They are in love
6. Which of the gangsters states his/her mistrust of Bond?
(a) Billy Ring
(b) Jim Spade
(c) Helmut Springer
(d) Pussy Galore
7. What will Goldfinger load onto the Russian submarine?
(d) Nuclear weapons
8. Where will the Soviet submarine arrive?
(a) Miami, Florida
(b) St. Petersburg, Florida
(c) New York, New York
(d) Norfolk, Virgina
9. What gang is Helmut Springer from?
(a) The Cement Mixers
(b) Spangled Mob
(c) The Ring of the Machine
(d) Purple Gang
10. How does Bond try to kill Goldfinger?
(a) Stab him
(b) Strangle him
(c) Push him down stairs
(d) Shoot him
11. What is Bond lying on?
(a) A stretcher
(b) A bed
(c) A bench
(d) A suitcase
12. What does Oddjob shoot at Bond?
(a) A dart
(b) A golf ball
(c) An arrow
(d) A bullet
13. Who does Bond say he wishes to see?
(a) Chief of staff
(b) The chief of immigration
(d) Another doctor
14. What does Bond say he will do if Goldfinger lets him go?
(a) Give him back his money
(b) Kill him
(c) Work for him
(d) Get him a place in parliament
15. Who does Goldfinger send a signal to?
(a) James Bond
(b) Jed Midnight
(c) Jim Cale
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Goldfinger planning to rob?
2. Why does Tilly say she has to get to Geneva?
3. What kind of weapon is Felix Leiter carrying?
4. What does Goldfinger call his operation?
5. Who gave Leiter Bond's note?
This section contains 354 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)