|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Leiter's detective agency?
2. What does the doctor give Bond to calm him down?
(a) A sedative
(b) A massage
(d) An injection
3. Who does Goldfinger send a signal to?
(a) James Bond
(c) Jim Cale
(d) Jed Midnight
4. Where does Bond say he has been walking?
(a) The garden
(b) The forest
(c) The hills
(d) The beach
5. What is Goldfinger doing at the side of the road?
(a) Going to the toilet
(b) Having a picnic
(d) Shooting birds
6. Where is Goldfinger flying to in this chapter?
7. What does the girl do when Bond crashes into her car?
(a) Slaps him
(b) Shoots at him
(c) Laughs at him
(d) Kicks him
8. What has Goldfinger arranged to poison?
(a) Bond's food
(b) Fort Knox cafeteria
(c) The Fort Knox drinking supply
(d) The gang members' food
9. What airport does Leiter drop Bond at?
10. What can Goldfinger give Bond to kill him painlessly?
(b) An injection
(c) A biscuit
(d) A pill
11. What does the custom official think Bond is?
(a) A porter
(b) A spy
(c) A policeman
(d) A businessman
12. What kind of gun does Tilly have?
(a) A machine gun
(b) A pistol
(c) A bazooka
(d) A rifle
13. What kind of car does Leiter have?
(a) A Limo
(b) A Ferrari
(c) A Triumph
(d) A sedan
14. Who gave Leiter Bond's note?
(a) A barman
(b) A soldier
(c) A cleaner
(d) A waiter
15. Which of the gang members does not sound sincere?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Goldfinger pretend to be to get clearance?
2. What is the name of Tilly's sister?
3. What does Bond shoot the train with?
4. Who does Bond tell Tilly he is?
5. What does the doctor want Bond to take a shot for?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)