|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Bond go on a romantic train ride with?
(a) Mary Goodnight
(b) Miss Moneypenny
(c) Jill Masterton
(d) His wife
2. What sport does Colonel Smithers organize?
(a) Field hockey
(b) Ice hockey
3. What interrupts Smithers and Bond's conversation?
(a) A phone call
(b) A shooting
(c) A bomb
(d) A fire alarm
4. What does Bond want to do in Miami?
(a) Get drunk
(b) Meet a friend
(c) Go to a casino
(d) Take drugs
5. What kind of compartment does Goldfinger tell Bond to book?
(a) A second class compartment
(b) A glass compartment
(c) A drawing room compartment
(d) A lounge compartment
6. Where in England did Goldfinger buy a large house?
7. What color is Goldfinger's Rolls Royce?
8. What does Goldfinger write for Du Pont?
(a) A letter
(b) A card
(c) A check
(d) An autograph
9. In which country does Goldfinger offer to play Bond at golf?
10. Who does Bond meet at the Bank of England?
(a) Orange Davis
(b) Colonel Smithers
(c) General Clarke
(d) Peter Bell
11. What kind of shops did Goldfinger open in England?
(a) Pawn shops
(b) Souvenior shops
12. What system does Bond use to make a sketch of Goldfinger's face?
(a) Face to face
13. Who never leaves Goldfinger's room?
(a) His dog
(b) His mistress
(c) His chauffer
(d) His secretary
14. Why does Goldfinger refuse to play golf with three people?
(a) It is not serious enough
(b) It is boring
(c) It is too slow
(d) It is too demanding
15. What does Bond tell Goldfinger he has?
(a) His money
(b) A photograph of his set up
(c) His secretary
(d) His briefcase
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the head of the Secret Services?
2. What does Bond surprise the woman with?
3. What is the man in the bowler hat doing outside?
4. What does Bond read while he waits for Goldfinger?
5. What is the name of Goldfinger's secretary?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)