|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the golf club Bond is driving to?
(a) St. Andrews
(b) Royal Troon
(c) Royal St. Marks
2. What is Alfred Blacking's job at Royal St. Marks?
(b) Club pro
(d) Club secretary
3. Who does Bond want to take on the train as a hostage?
(b) Jill Masterton
(c) Du Pont
(d) Goldfinger's cat
4. What does Bond read while he waits for Goldfinger?
(a) A magazine
(b) A newspaper
(c) A book
(d) A comic
5. What is Universal Export's specialty?
(a) Small arms
6. Who stays in room number 200?
(b) Du Pont
7. What does Bond plan to pose as?
(a) A tycoon
(b) A policeman
(c) A businessman
(d) A salesman
8. What is Goldfinger wearing in his ear?
(a) A microphone
(b) A hearing aid
(c) A ear plug
(d) An earing
9. What does Goldfinger practice before the game?
(a) Iron shots
(b) Sand shots
10. Where does Bond say he is thinking of moving to?
11. What city is Bond in at the beginning of the chapter?
(a) New Orleans
(c) New York
12. What does Goldfinger hit his ball into on the seventeenth hole?
13. What does Oddjob break with his hand?
(a) A statue
(b) A wooden railing
(c) A mug
(d) The ceiling
14. What does Goldfinger give Oddjob to eat for dinner?
(b) A cat
(c) A dog
15. Which country other than England does Goldfinger have a lab?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Du Pont own in Miami?
2. What kind of ball is Bond playing with?
3. Who does M think Goldfinger is financing?
4. What city is Bond flying to?
5. What kind of hat does Goldfinger's passenger wear?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)