|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bond find in a cabinet upstairs?
(c) Gold bars
(d) Movie cameras
2. What kind of restaurant does Du Pont take Bond to?
(a) A sushi restaurant
(b) A Chinese restaurant
(c) An Indian restaurant
(d) A seaside restaurant
3. What is the name of Du Pont's hotel?
(b) Miami Vice
(c) The Sea Trout
(d) Four Season
4. What city does Bond want to travel to?
(a) New York
(c) Los Angeles
5. What does Bond have a license to do?
(a) Smoke drugs
6. What does Bond read while he waits for Goldfinger?
(a) A newspaper
(b) A book
(c) A comic
(d) A magazine
7. What is Goldfinger wearing in his ear?
(a) A ear plug
(b) A hearing aid
(c) An earing
(d) A microphone
8. How does Goldfinger try and distract Bond on the fifth tee?
(a) He throws a ball
(b) He drops his club
(c) He has a practice swing
(d) He sneezes
9. What was the name of Du Pont's Canasta opponent?
(a) Pussy Galore
(b) Auric Goldfinger
(c) Michael Myers
(d) Ernst Blofeld
10. Who does Bond meet at the Bank of England?
(a) Colonel Smithers
(b) Orange Davis
(c) General Clarke
(d) Peter Bell
11. What are several men removing from Goldfinger's car?
(a) The body plates
(b) The number plates
(c) The mirrors
(d) The wheels
12. What does Goldfinger give Oddjob to eat for dinner?
(a) A dog
(c) A cat
13. What does Bond surprise the woman with?
(a) A bomb
(b) A scream
(c) A gunshot
(d) A flash bulb
14. What city is Bond in at the beginning of the chapter?
(a) New York
(d) New Orleans
15. What does Goldfinger practice before the game?
(a) Iron shots
(b) Sand shots
Short Answer Questions
1. What city is Bond flying to?
2. Where did the British Secret Service find one of Goldfinger's gold bars?
3. In which of the following countries can someone buy gold at a higher price?
4. What is Alfred Blacking's job at Royal St. Marks?
5. What sport does Colonel Smithers organize?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)