|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Goldfinger mishear Bond's name as?
2. When is Bond's flight delayed to?
(a) The following Monday
(b) The morning
(c) The weekend
(d) The evening
3. What is the name of the golf club Bond is driving to?
(b) St. Andrews
(c) Royal Troon
(d) Royal St. Marks
4. In which of the following countries can someone buy gold at a higher price?
5. Where did the British Secret Service find one of Goldfinger's gold bars?
6. What kind of company did Blackwell claim to have?
(a) A fertilizer company
(b) A metal factory
(c) A coffee company
(d) A dating agency
7. What does Goldfinger invite Bond to drink?
8. Who knocks on Bond's hotel door?
(a) Jill Masterton
(b) The porter
(d) Felix Leiter
9. How is the Dunlop ball Bond finds different from Goldfinger's Dunlop ball?
(a) Different number
(b) Different weight
(c) There is no difference
(d) Different pattern
10. Where does Bond put his gun?
(a) In his inside jacket pocket
(b) In his sock
(c) In his back pocket
(d) In his waistband
11. What sport does Goldfinger ask Bond he can play?
12. What kind of shops did Goldfinger open in England?
(a) Souvenior shops
(c) Pawn shops
13. What does Oddjob throw his hat at?
(a) A darts board
(b) A table
(c) A wooden panel
(d) A statue
14. What game did Du Pont lose $25,000 in?
15. What does Goldfinger give Oddjob to eat for dinner?
(b) A cat
(d) A dog
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the club Goldfinger is waiting in?
2. What is Universal Export's specialty?
3. What does Bond surprise the woman with?
4. What kind of club does Bond pretend to be inspecting?
5. What is Alfred Blacking's job at Royal St. Marks?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)