|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Agoraphobia?
(a) The fear of water
(b) The fear of the sun
(c) The fear of open places
(d) The fear of sex
2. What is the name of the club Goldfinger is waiting in?
(a) Rotary Club
(b) Cabana Club
(c) Goon Club
(d) Havana Club
3. In which country does Goldfinger offer to play Bond at golf?
4. What kind of animal does Goldfinger own?
(a) A hamster
(b) A dog
(c) A cat
(d) A parrot
5. What is Hawker's job at the golf club?
(d) Club pro
6. What is the name of Goldfinger's secretary?
(a) Jill Masterton
(b) Daisy Lawrence
(c) Jackie Davidson
(d) Honor Blackman
7. What does Bond read while he waits for Goldfinger?
(a) A comic
(b) A magazine
(c) A book
(d) A newspaper
8. What kind of company did Blackwell claim to have?
(a) A metal factory
(b) A coffee company
(c) A fertilizer company
(d) A dating agency
9. Where in England did Goldfinger buy a large house?
10. What is the woman speaking the names of?
(a) Gun manufacturers
(c) Playing cards
(d) Baseball players
11. What kind of car does Bond have?
(b) Aston Martin
12. What does Goldfinger say he suffers from?
13. What country is Sandwich in?
14. What does Bond determine is 20 yards from the card table?
(a) His own room
(b) The swimming pool
(c) Goldfinger's car
(d) Goldfinger's room
15. Why does Goldfinger refuse to play golf with three people?
(a) It is too demanding
(b) It is too slow
(c) It is boring
(d) It is not serious enough
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Goldfinger like to play for?
2. What does the Records Department need to find more information about Goldfinger?
3. Who never leaves Goldfinger's room?
4. What nationality was the man Bond killed most recently?
5. What is the woman using to spy on the two men playing cards?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)