|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In which country does Goldfinger offer to play Bond at golf?
2. What is the woman using to spy on the two men playing cards?
(b) Magnifying glass
(d) A film camera
3. What did Bond destroy Blackwell's factory with?
(a) A rocket launcher
(b) His bare hands
(c) A bomb
(d) A tank
4. What does M say the Bank of England has been investigating?
(b) Gold smuggling
(c) Bank robberies
(d) Fake accounts
5. What did Goldfinger list his cargo as?
6. What does Bond read while he waits for Goldfinger?
(a) A book
(b) A comic
(c) A magazine
(d) A newspaper
7. Where is Bond flying to from New York?
8. What kind of shops did Goldfinger open in England?
(b) Pawn shops
(c) Souvenior shops
9. Where does Bond put his gun?
(a) In his sock
(b) In his inside jacket pocket
(c) In his waistband
(d) In his back pocket
10. What does Bond tell Goldfinger he has?
(a) A photograph of his set up
(b) His secretary
(c) His briefcase
(d) His money
11. What is the only thing that Bond can see on Goldfinger's balcony?
(a) A woman
(b) A radio
(c) An open door
(d) A cat
12. Who does Bond meet at the Bank of England?
(a) Orange Davis
(b) Peter Bell
(c) Colonel Smithers
(d) General Clarke
13. What is Universal Export's specialty?
(d) Small arms
14. What kind of animal does Goldfinger own?
(a) A dog
(b) A parrot
(c) A hamster
(d) A cat
15. What trade does Colonel Smithers talk to Bond about?
(a) The bank trade
(b) The carpentry trade
(c) The diamond trade
(d) The gold trade
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bond want to do in Miami?
2. What country is Sandwich in?
3. Who did Bond go on a romantic train ride with?
4. What does Oddjob break with his hand?
5. What does Goldfinger invite Bond to drink?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)