|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of company did Blackwell claim to have?
(a) A metal factory
(b) A coffee company
(c) A dating agency
(d) A fertilizer company
2. What is Universal Export's specialty?
(b) Small arms
3. What city does Bond have to stay in to meet Goldfinger?
(d) New York
4. What kind of club does Bond pretend to be inspecting?
(a) A driver
(b) A sandwedge
(c) A putter
(d) An iron
5. When is Bond's flight delayed to?
(a) The following Monday
(b) The weekend
(c) The morning
(d) The evening
6. What is the name of the firm Bond says he works at?
(a) British Airways
(b) Universal Export
(c) Japanese Airways
(d) International Travel
7. Where does Bond put his gun?
(a) In his waistband
(b) In his sock
(c) In his inside jacket pocket
(d) In his back pocket
8. What does Goldfinger give Oddjob to eat for dinner?
(a) A dog
(d) A cat
9. Which country other than England does Goldfinger have a lab?
10. What does Du Pont give Bond a passkey for?
(a) Bond's bedroom
(b) Goldfinger's bedroom
(c) The casino
(d) The kitchen
11. What is the woman using to spy on the two men playing cards?
(a) A film camera
(b) Magnifying glass
12. What kind of ball is Goldfinger playing with?
13. What is Bond's ball marked with?
14. What kind of car does Goldfinger own?
(a) A Rolls Royce
(b) A Mercedes
(c) A Bentley
(d) A BMW
15. Who never leaves Goldfinger's room?
(a) His dog
(b) His chauffer
(c) His secretary
(d) His mistress
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Goldfinger's profession listed as on his passport?
2. What did Bond destroy Blackwell's factory with?
3. What does Bond tell Goldfinger he has?
4. What is the woman speaking the names of?
5. What does Goldfinger mishear Bond's name as?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)