|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is the Dunlop ball Bond finds different from Goldfinger's Dunlop ball?
(a) Different weight
(b) Different number
(c) There is no difference
(d) Different pattern
2. What does Bond tell Goldfinger he has?
(a) His money
(b) His secretary
(c) His briefcase
(d) A photograph of his set up
3. Who did Bond go on a romantic train ride with?
(a) Jill Masterton
(b) Miss Moneypenny
(c) Mary Goodnight
(d) His wife
4. What kind of ball is Goldfinger playing with?
5. What did Goldfinger list his cargo as?
6. What interrupts Smithers and Bond's conversation?
(a) A fire alarm
(b) A phone call
(c) A bomb
(d) A shooting
7. Whose fighting techniques does Bond find distasteful?
8. Who does Bond meet at the Bank of England?
(a) Peter Bell
(b) Colonel Smithers
(c) Orange Davis
(d) General Clarke
9. What is Bond's ball marked with?
10. Where does Bond put his gun?
(a) In his sock
(b) In his back pocket
(c) In his waistband
(d) In his inside jacket pocket
11. What is the make of Bond's gun?
(a) A Magnum
(b) A Laminate HT
(c) A Walther PPK
(d) A Twister
12. What sport does Goldfinger ask Bond he can play?
13. Who never leaves Goldfinger's room?
(a) His chauffer
(b) His dog
(c) His secretary
(d) His mistress
14. What city does Bond have to stay in to meet Goldfinger?
(b) New York
15. What does Bond read while he waits for Goldfinger?
(a) A book
(b) A newspaper
(c) A magazine
(d) A comic
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does M think Goldfinger is financing?
2. What is the name of Du Pont's hotel?
3. What kind of animal does Goldfinger own?
4. Who stays in room number 200?
5. What is Bond drinking at the airport?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)