|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the club Goldfinger is waiting in?
(a) Cabana Club
(b) Havana Club
(c) Rotary Club
(d) Goon Club
2. Where is Goldfinger's chauffeur from?
3. What kind of ball is Bond playing with?
4. Where does Colonel Smithers work?
(a) The CIA
(b) The Parks cafe
(c) The Bank of England
(d) The MI5
5. What nationality was the man Bond killed most recently?
6. What does Goldfinger say he suffers from?
7. What city does Bond have to stay in to meet Goldfinger?
(a) New York
8. What does Goldfinger write for Du Pont?
(a) An autograph
(b) A letter
(c) A card
(d) A check
9. Who does Bond meet at the Bank of England?
(a) Orange Davis
(b) General Clarke
(c) Colonel Smithers
(d) Peter Bell
10. What does Bond surprise the woman with?
(a) A gunshot
(b) A scream
(c) A flash bulb
(d) A bomb
11. What does Du Pont own in Miami?
(a) A swimming baths
(b) A hotel
(c) A restaurant
(d) A bar
12. What is the name of the firm Bond says he works at?
(a) Universal Export
(b) Japanese Airways
(c) International Travel
(d) British Airways
13. What is the woman using to spy on the two men playing cards?
(b) A film camera
(d) Magnifying glass
14. What kind of animal does Goldfinger own?
(a) A cat
(b) A dog
(c) A hamster
(d) A parrot
15. Where is Bond flying to from New York?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Hawker's job at the golf club?
2. What is the name of Goldfinger's secretary?
3. What does Bond plan to pose as?
4. What is Bond's ball marked with?
5. What did Bond destroy Blackwell's factory with?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)