|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of compartment does Goldfinger tell Bond to book?
(a) A glass compartment
(b) A drawing room compartment
(c) A lounge compartment
(d) A second class compartment
2. What does Oddjob throw his hat at?
(a) A wooden panel
(b) A statue
(c) A table
(d) A darts board
3. What are several men removing from Goldfinger's car?
(a) The body plates
(b) The wheels
(c) The mirrors
(d) The number plates
4. What city does Bond want to travel to?
(b) New York
(d) Los Angeles
5. Why does Goldfinger refuse to play golf with three people?
(a) It is too slow
(b) It is not serious enough
(c) It is boring
(d) It is too demanding
6. What is Goldfinger's profession listed as on his passport?
7. What does Goldfinger mark his gold bars with?
(b) A smiley face
(d) Cigar ash
8. What is Bond writing a book about?
(a) Gun fighting
(d) Hand-to-hand combat
9. What color hair does Goldfinger have?
10. Which country other than England does Goldfinger have a lab?
11. What does Bond find in a cabinet upstairs?
(a) Movie cameras
(b) Gold bars
12. Who does Bond say he works for?
(b) The British Secret Services
(d) Universal Export
13. What was the name of Du Pont's Canasta opponent?
(a) Michael Myers
(b) Auric Goldfinger
(c) Ernst Blofeld
(d) Pussy Galore
14. What kind of ball is Bond playing with?
15. In which country does Goldfinger offer to play Bond at golf?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of company did Blackwell claim to have?
2. What city is Bond in at the beginning of the chapter?
3. What is the woman using to spy on the two men playing cards?
4. What does Du Pont give Bond a passkey for?
5. What does Bond tell Goldfinger he has?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)