|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What country was Goldfinger born in?
2. What sport does Goldfinger ask Bond he can play?
3. What is Goldfinger's chauffeur called?
4. What does Goldfinger give Oddjob to eat for dinner?
(c) A dog
(d) A cat
5. What does Bond surprise the woman with?
(a) A scream
(b) A bomb
(c) A gunshot
(d) A flash bulb
6. What does Goldfinger hit his ball into on the seventeenth hole?
7. What is Hawker's job at the golf club?
(b) Club pro
8. What is the man in the bowler hat doing outside?
(a) Reading a newspaper
(b) Polishing Goldfinger's clubs
(c) Listening to the radio
(d) Polishing Goldfinger's car
9. Who never leaves Goldfinger's room?
(a) His chauffer
(b) His secretary
(c) His dog
(d) His mistress
10. What does Goldfinger like to play for?
11. What is Goldfinger's profession listed as on his passport?
12. What kind of shops did Goldfinger open in England?
(b) Pawn shops
(c) Souvenior shops
13. What is the name of Du Pont's hotel?
(a) The Sea Trout
(b) Four Season
(d) Miami Vice
14. What does Bond determine is 20 yards from the card table?
(a) The swimming pool
(b) Goldfinger's car
(c) His own room
(d) Goldfinger's room
15. What kind of animal does Goldfinger own?
(a) A cat
(b) A dog
(c) A hamster
(d) A parrot
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose fighting techniques does Bond find distasteful?
2. Where does Colonel Smithers work?
3. What does Bond read while he waits for Goldfinger?
4. What does Oddjob throw his hat at?
5. What did the Mexican threaten Bond with?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)