Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the man in the bowler hat doing outside?
(a) Polishing Goldfinger's car
(b) Polishing Goldfinger's clubs
(c) Reading a newspaper
(d) Listening to the radio
2. What kind of car does Bond have?
(a) Aston Martin
3. What interrupts Smithers and Bond's conversation?
(a) A shooting
(b) A fire alarm
(c) A phone call
(d) A bomb
4. What trade does Colonel Smithers talk to Bond about?
(a) The bank trade
(b) The gold trade
(c) The diamond trade
(d) The carpentry trade
5. What does Du Pont give Bond a passkey for?
(a) Bond's bedroom
(b) Goldfinger's bedroom
(c) The kitchen
(d) The casino
6. Who knocks on Bond's hotel door?
(a) Felix Leiter
(c) The porter
(d) Jill Masterton
7. What color is Goldfinger's Rolls Royce?
8. What does Bond tell Goldfinger he has?
(a) His money
(b) A photograph of his set up
(c) His secretary
(d) His briefcase
9. What is the name of the firm Bond says he works at?
(a) International Travel
(b) Universal Export
(c) Japanese Airways
(d) British Airways
10. What system does Bond use to make a sketch of Goldfinger's face?
(a) Face to face
11. What does M say the Bank of England has been investigating?
(b) Bank robberies
(c) Fake accounts
(d) Gold smuggling
12. What department does Bond telephone?
(b) Records department
(d) Human Resources
13. What kind of car does Goldfinger own?
(a) A Mercedes
(b) A Rolls Royce
(c) A BMW
(d) A Bentley
14. What country is Sandwich in?
15. What does Du Pont own in Miami?
(a) A swimming baths
(b) A hotel
(c) A restaurant
(d) A bar
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of ball is Bond playing with?
2. What is the name of the golf club Bond is driving to?
3. What does Goldfinger write for Du Pont?
4. What shift does Bond work at the headquarters of the British Secret Service?
5. What city does Bond want to travel to?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)