|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of Du Pont's Canasta opponent?
(a) Ernst Blofeld
(b) Pussy Galore
(c) Michael Myers
(d) Auric Goldfinger
2. What shift does Bond work at the headquarters of the British Secret Service?
(a) Morning shift
(b) Lunch shift
(c) Night shift
(d) Afternoon shift
3. Which country other than England does Goldfinger have a lab?
4. What does the Records Department need to find more information about Goldfinger?
(d) A photograph
5. What city does Bond have to stay in to meet Goldfinger?
(d) New York
6. What is Bond feeling stressed about?
(a) His marriage
(b) His gambling addiction
(c) His mother
(d) His last assignment
7. What system does Bond use to make a sketch of Goldfinger's face?
(b) Face to face
8. Whose fighting techniques does Bond find distasteful?
9. What kind of ball is Bond playing with?
10. What does Balcking say Goldfinger has a reputation for?
(a) Telling bad jokes
11. Who stays in room number 200?
(b) Du Pont
12. What kind of hat does Goldfinger's passenger wear?
(a) A bowler hat
(b) A top hat
(c) A woolly hat
(d) A baseball cap
13. What is Hawker's job at the golf club?
(b) Club pro
14. What does Goldfinger write for Du Pont?
(a) A letter
(b) An autograph
(c) A card
(d) A check
15. What kind of shops did Goldfinger open in England?
(a) Souvenior shops
(c) Pawn shops
Short Answer Questions
1. What department does Bond telephone?
2. What is Goldfinger's profession listed as on his passport?
3. What is Bond drinking at the airport?
4. What kind of compartment does Goldfinger tell Bond to book?
5. What kind of company did Blackwell claim to have?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)