|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Bond meet at the Bank of England?
(a) Orange Davis
(b) Peter Bell
(c) Colonel Smithers
(d) General Clarke
2. What kind of ball is Bond playing with?
3. What city does Bond have to stay in to meet Goldfinger?
(c) New York
4. What kind of compartment does Goldfinger tell Bond to book?
(a) A lounge compartment
(b) A drawing room compartment
(c) A second class compartment
(d) A glass compartment
5. What city is Bond flying to?
(c) New York
6. What does Goldfinger have to face when he plays cards?
(a) The clock
(b) The hotel
(c) The calendar
(d) The door
7. Who stays in room number 200?
(c) Du Pont
8. What does M say the Bank of England has been investigating?
(b) Bank robberies
(c) Gold smuggling
(d) Fake accounts
9. What sport does Goldfinger ask Bond he can play?
10. What does Goldfinger like to play for?
11. When is Bond's flight delayed to?
(a) The morning
(b) The following Monday
(c) The evening
(d) The weekend
12. What is Goldfinger's chauffeur called?
13. What shift does Bond work at the headquarters of the British Secret Service?
(a) Morning shift
(b) Night shift
(c) Lunch shift
(d) Afternoon shift
14. What did Goldfinger list his cargo as?
15. What does Goldfinger write for Du Pont?
(a) A letter
(b) A check
(c) A card
(d) An autograph
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bond read while he waits for Goldfinger?
2. Where does Bond put his gun?
3. What does Bond find in a cabinet upstairs?
4. What kind of hat does Goldfinger's passenger wear?
5. What is the woman speaking the names of?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)