|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sport does Colonel Smithers organize?
(a) Field hockey
(d) Ice hockey
2. What is Alfred Blacking's job at Royal St. Marks?
(a) Club secretary
(b) Club pro
3. What did Goldfinger list his cargo as?
4. Where does Bond put his gun?
(a) In his inside jacket pocket
(b) In his sock
(c) In his back pocket
(d) In his waistband
5. What does Oddjob break with his hand?
(a) A statue
(b) The ceiling
(c) A mug
(d) A wooden railing
6. What game did Du Pont lose $25,000 in?
7. Why does Goldfinger refuse to play golf with three people?
(a) It is too demanding
(b) It is too slow
(c) It is boring
(d) It is not serious enough
8. What kind of animal does Goldfinger own?
(a) A dog
(b) A cat
(c) A parrot
(d) A hamster
9. What does Goldfinger have to face when he plays cards?
(a) The calendar
(b) The clock
(c) The hotel
(d) The door
10. What trade does Colonel Smithers talk to Bond about?
(a) The bank trade
(b) The carpentry trade
(c) The gold trade
(d) The diamond trade
11. What is Bond writing a book about?
(a) Hand-to-hand combat
(d) Gun fighting
12. Where is Goldfinger's chauffeur from?
13. What was the name of Du Pont's Canasta opponent?
(a) Ernst Blofeld
(b) Auric Goldfinger
(c) Pussy Galore
(d) Michael Myers
14. What is Bond drinking at the airport?
(c) Coca Cola
15. Why did Bond give Jill $10,000?
(a) For make up
(b) To raise her children
(c) To bribe Goldfinger with
(d) In case she needed to escape
Short Answer Questions
1. What shift does Bond work at the headquarters of the British Secret Service?
2. What kind of company did Blackwell claim to have?
3. What does M say the Bank of England has been investigating?
4. What does Bond tell Goldfinger he has?
5. What is the only thing that Bond can see on Goldfinger's balcony?
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)