|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Bond give Jill $10,000?
(a) For make up
(b) To bribe Goldfinger with
(c) In case she needed to escape
(d) To raise her children
2. What does Bond find in a cabinet upstairs?
(b) Gold bars
(c) Movie cameras
3. What nationality is Junius Du Pont?
4. What is Bond drinking at the airport?
(b) Coca Cola
5. What is the woman speaking the names of?
(a) Baseball players
(b) Playing cards
(c) Gun manufacturers
6. What is the man in the bowler hat doing outside?
(a) Reading a newspaper
(b) Listening to the radio
(c) Polishing Goldfinger's car
(d) Polishing Goldfinger's clubs
7. What trade does Colonel Smithers talk to Bond about?
(a) The carpentry trade
(b) The diamond trade
(c) The bank trade
(d) The gold trade
8. What color is Goldfinger's Rolls Royce?
9. What does Du Pont offer Bond $10,000 dollars to do?
(a) Beat Goldfinger at cards
(b) Kill Goldfinger
(c) Marry his daughter
(d) Find if Goldfinger cheated him
10. Who knocks on Bond's hotel door?
(a) Jill Masterton
(b) The porter
(c) Felix Leiter
11. What kind of car does Bond have?
(d) Aston Martin
12. How is the Dunlop ball Bond finds different from Goldfinger's Dunlop ball?
(a) Different pattern
(b) There is no difference
(c) Different weight
(d) Different number
13. What is Bond's ball marked with?
14. What interrupts Smithers and Bond's conversation?
(a) A bomb
(b) A phone call
(c) A shooting
(d) A fire alarm
15. What kind of car does Goldfinger own?
(a) A BMW
(b) A Mercedes
(c) A Bentley
(d) A Rolls Royce
Short Answer Questions
1. What country is Sandwich in?
2. What does Goldfinger practice before the game?
3. What does Goldfinger say he suffers from?
4. What was the name of Du Pont's Canasta opponent?
5. What is Universal Export's specialty?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)