|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Bond feeling stressed about?
(a) His gambling addiction
(b) His last assignment
(c) His marriage
(d) His mother
2. What game did Du Pont lose $25,000 in?
3. What is Bond's ball marked with?
4. What city does Bond want to travel to?
(b) New York
(d) Los Angeles
5. Who never leaves Goldfinger's room?
(a) His mistress
(b) His chauffer
(c) His dog
(d) His secretary
6. Who does Bond want to take on the train as a hostage?
(a) Jill Masterton
(b) Du Pont
(d) Goldfinger's cat
7. Who does M think Goldfinger is financing?
8. What did Bond destroy Blackwell's factory with?
(a) A bomb
(b) A tank
(c) His bare hands
(d) A rocket launcher
9. What does Goldfinger give Oddjob to eat for dinner?
(b) A dog
(d) A cat
10. What is Goldfinger's chauffeur called?
11. What is the make of Bond's gun?
(a) A Walther PPK
(b) A Laminate HT
(c) A Magnum
(d) A Twister
12. Where did the British Secret Service find one of Goldfinger's gold bars?
13. What kind of hat does Goldfinger's passenger wear?
(a) A bowler hat
(b) A baseball cap
(c) A woolly hat
(d) A top hat
14. What is the woman using to spy on the two men playing cards?
(a) A film camera
(b) Magnifying glass
15. What is the name of the head of the Secret Services?
Short Answer Questions
1. In which of the following countries can someone buy gold at a higher price?
2. What kind of compartment does Goldfinger tell Bond to book?
3. What is the only thing that Bond can see on Goldfinger's balcony?
4. What kind of club does Bond pretend to be inspecting?
5. What is the man in the bowler hat doing outside?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)