|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of hat does Goldfinger's passenger wear?
(a) A baseball cap
(b) A woolly hat
(c) A bowler hat
(d) A top hat
2. What did the Mexican threaten Bond with?
(a) A bomb
(b) A gun
(c) A spear
(d) A knife
3. What kind of ball is Bond playing with?
4. What is the name of Du Pont's hotel?
(b) The Sea Trout
(c) Four Season
(d) Miami Vice
5. Who does M think Goldfinger is financing?
6. What is Goldfinger's house called?
(a) The Grange
(b) The Old Mill
(c) The Becks
(d) The Runnery
7. What did Goldfinger list his cargo as?
8. Why does Goldfinger refuse to play golf with three people?
(a) It is too slow
(b) It is boring
(c) It is too demanding
(d) It is not serious enough
9. What did Bond destroy Blackwell's factory with?
(a) A bomb
(b) His bare hands
(c) A rocket launcher
(d) A tank
10. What color is Goldfinger's Rolls Royce?
11. What is Bond's ball marked with?
12. What is the only thing that Bond can see on Goldfinger's balcony?
(a) A woman
(b) A radio
(c) A cat
(d) An open door
13. What is Bond drinking at the airport?
(d) Coca Cola
14. What is the name of the firm Bond says he works at?
(a) Universal Export
(b) International Travel
(c) British Airways
(d) Japanese Airways
15. What kind of animal does Goldfinger own?
(a) A parrot
(b) A hamster
(c) A dog
(d) A cat
Short Answer Questions
1. What city is Bond flying to?
2. What does Du Pont give Bond a passkey for?
3. What city does Bond want to travel to?
4. What nationality was the man Bond killed most recently?
5. What does Goldfinger hit his ball into on the seventeenth hole?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)