|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of Du Pont's Canasta opponent?
(a) Pussy Galore
(b) Auric Goldfinger
(c) Ernst Blofeld
(d) Michael Myers
2. Where in England did Goldfinger buy a large house?
3. Where is Bond flying to from New York?
4. What does Bond find in a cabinet upstairs?
(c) Movie cameras
(d) Gold bars
5. Who did Bond go on a romantic train ride with?
(a) Jill Masterton
(b) His wife
(c) Mary Goodnight
(d) Miss Moneypenny
6. What does Goldfinger like to play for?
7. What kind of car does Goldfinger own?
(a) A Rolls Royce
(b) A Bentley
(c) A Mercedes
(d) A BMW
8. What kind of hat does Goldfinger's passenger wear?
(a) A woolly hat
(b) A baseball cap
(c) A top hat
(d) A bowler hat
9. Why does Goldfinger refuse to play golf with three people?
(a) It is too slow
(b) It is not serious enough
(c) It is boring
(d) It is too demanding
10. What does Goldfinger have to face when he plays cards?
(a) The door
(b) The hotel
(c) The clock
(d) The calendar
11. What country is Sandwich in?
12. In which country does Goldfinger offer to play Bond at golf?
13. What is Bond drinking at the airport?
(a) Coca Cola
14. What kind of drug was Blackwell processing?
15. Where is Goldfinger's chauffeur from?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Goldfinger's secretary?
2. What did Goldfinger list his cargo as?
3. What kind of club does Bond pretend to be inspecting?
4. Who does Bond say he works for?
5. What is Goldfinger's chauffeur called?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)