|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of company did Blackwell claim to have?
(a) A coffee company
(b) A metal factory
(c) A fertilizer company
(d) A dating agency
2. What is Bond drinking at the airport?
(a) Coca Cola
3. Who knocks on Bond's hotel door?
(a) Felix Leiter
(b) Jill Masterton
(d) The porter
4. In which of the following countries can someone buy gold at a higher price?
5. What kind of restaurant does Du Pont take Bond to?
(a) An Indian restaurant
(b) A seaside restaurant
(c) A sushi restaurant
(d) A Chinese restaurant
6. What is the name of Du Pont's hotel?
(a) The Sea Trout
(c) Four Season
(d) Miami Vice
7. What does Goldfinger write for Du Pont?
(a) An autograph
(b) A letter
(c) A check
(d) A card
8. When is Bond's flight delayed to?
(a) The evening
(b) The morning
(c) The following Monday
(d) The weekend
9. What does Bond find in a cabinet upstairs?
(b) Gold bars
(c) Movie cameras
10. What is the name of the club Goldfinger is waiting in?
(a) Cabana Club
(b) Rotary Club
(c) Goon Club
(d) Havana Club
11. What does Oddjob throw his hat at?
(a) A table
(b) A darts board
(c) A statue
(d) A wooden panel
12. What kind of ball is Bond playing with?
13. What does Du Pont offer Bond $10,000 dollars to do?
(a) Find if Goldfinger cheated him
(b) Kill Goldfinger
(c) Marry his daughter
(d) Beat Goldfinger at cards
14. What kind of compartment does Goldfinger tell Bond to book?
(a) A glass compartment
(b) A second class compartment
(c) A lounge compartment
(d) A drawing room compartment
15. Which country other than England does Goldfinger have a lab?
Short Answer Questions
1. What department does Bond telephone?
2. What did Bond destroy Blackwell's factory with?
3. What is the name of the golf club Bond is driving to?
4. What game did Du Pont lose $25,000 in?
5. What are several men removing from Goldfinger's car?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)