|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of company did Blackwell claim to have?
(a) A dating agency
(b) A coffee company
(c) A metal factory
(d) A fertilizer company
2. What is Goldfinger's chauffeur called?
3. What does Goldfinger say he suffers from?
4. Where does Bond say he is thinking of moving to?
5. Why does Goldfinger refuse to play golf with three people?
(a) It is not serious enough
(b) It is too demanding
(c) It is too slow
(d) It is boring
6. What is Bond feeling stressed about?
(a) His gambling addiction
(b) His mother
(c) His marriage
(d) His last assignment
7. Where is Goldfinger's chauffeur from?
8. What does Goldfinger mark his gold bars with?
(c) Cigar ash
(d) A smiley face
9. What does Bond surprise the woman with?
(a) A bomb
(b) A scream
(c) A flash bulb
(d) A gunshot
10. What does Goldfinger have to face when he plays cards?
(a) The calendar
(b) The clock
(c) The hotel
(d) The door
11. What game did Du Pont lose $25,000 in?
12. What did the Mexican threaten Bond with?
(a) A bomb
(b) A spear
(c) A knife
(d) A gun
13. What interrupts Smithers and Bond's conversation?
(a) A shooting
(b) A fire alarm
(c) A bomb
(d) A phone call
14. What kind of animal does Goldfinger own?
(a) A dog
(b) A parrot
(c) A cat
(d) A hamster
15. What was the name of Du Pont's Canasta opponent?
(a) Auric Goldfinger
(b) Ernst Blofeld
(c) Michael Myers
(d) Pussy Galore
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Goldfinger list his cargo as?
2. What is Goldfinger wearing in his ear?
3. What does Du Pont give Bond a passkey for?
4. Who knocks on Bond's hotel door?
5. What is Bond drinking at the airport?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)