|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bond surprise the woman with?
(a) A scream
(b) A bomb
(c) A flash bulb
(d) A gunshot
2. Where is Bond flying to from New York?
3. What is Goldfinger's chauffeur called?
4. What is the name of the firm Bond says he works at?
(a) British Airways
(b) International Travel
(c) Japanese Airways
(d) Universal Export
5. What nationality was the man Bond killed most recently?
6. What kind of club does Bond pretend to be inspecting?
(a) A putter
(b) A driver
(c) A sandwedge
(d) An iron
7. What does Oddjob break with his hand?
(a) A statue
(b) A wooden railing
(c) A mug
(d) The ceiling
8. What sport does Colonel Smithers organize?
(b) Ice hockey
(c) Field hockey
9. What was the name of Du Pont's Canasta opponent?
(a) Pussy Galore
(b) Michael Myers
(c) Ernst Blofeld
(d) Auric Goldfinger
10. Who does Bond say he works for?
(b) Universal Export
(c) The British Secret Services
11. Who never leaves Goldfinger's room?
(a) His mistress
(b) His chauffer
(c) His dog
(d) His secretary
12. What does Goldfinger practice before the game?
(a) Iron shots
(c) Sand shots
13. What kind of drug was Blackwell processing?
14. Who stays in room number 200?
(b) Du Pont
15. What kind of car does Goldfinger own?
(a) A BMW
(b) A Mercedes
(c) A Rolls Royce
(d) A Bentley
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Records Department need to find more information about Goldfinger?
2. What is Alfred Blacking's job at Royal St. Marks?
3. What does Goldfinger like to play for?
4. What country is Sandwich in?
5. Where does Bond put his gun?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)