|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Bond say he is thinking of moving to?
2. What does Bond read while he waits for Goldfinger?
(a) A comic
(b) A book
(c) A magazine
(d) A newspaper
3. What kind of hat does Goldfinger's passenger wear?
(a) A woolly hat
(b) A baseball cap
(c) A bowler hat
(d) A top hat
4. Where is Bond flying to from New York?
5. What interrupts Smithers and Bond's conversation?
(a) A phone call
(b) A bomb
(c) A fire alarm
(d) A shooting
6. Who does Bond meet at the Bank of England?
(a) General Clarke
(b) Orange Davis
(c) Colonel Smithers
(d) Peter Bell
7. What did Bond destroy Blackwell's factory with?
(a) A bomb
(b) His bare hands
(c) A rocket launcher
(d) A tank
8. What is Bond writing a book about?
(b) Hand-to-hand combat
(d) Gun fighting
9. What city is Bond flying to?
(b) New York
10. What does Goldfinger practice before the game?
(b) Sand shots
(d) Iron shots
11. Who did Bond go on a romantic train ride with?
(a) Jill Masterton
(b) Miss Moneypenny
(c) Mary Goodnight
(d) His wife
12. What kind of ball is Goldfinger playing with?
13. What kind of shops did Goldfinger open in England?
(b) Souvenior shops
(c) Pawn shops
14. What does Goldfinger give Oddjob to eat for dinner?
(a) A dog
(c) A cat
15. What department does Bond telephone?
(b) Records department
(c) Human Resources
Short Answer Questions
1. Where in England did Goldfinger buy a large house?
2. What is the name of Du Pont's hotel?
3. What is Goldfinger's chauffeur called?
4. What shift does Bond work at the headquarters of the British Secret Service?
5. What kind of car does Goldfinger own?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)