|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 'If You Touch Me There...'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Du Pont give Bond a passkey for?
(a) The kitchen
(b) Goldfinger's bedroom
(c) Bond's bedroom
(d) The casino
2. Who stays in room number 200?
(c) Du Pont
3. Why does Tilly say she has to get to Geneva?
(a) To get married
(b) To attend a meeting
(c) To play a golf tournament
(d) To pick up her child
4. What does Goldfinger mark his gold bars with?
(a) Cigar ash
(d) A smiley face
5. Who does Bond meet at the Bank of England?
(a) Colonel Smithers
(b) General Clarke
(c) Peter Bell
(d) Orange Davis
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Goldfinger list his cargo as?
2. What is the only thing that Bond can see on Goldfinger's balcony?
3. What kind of ball is Goldfinger playing with?
4. What does Bond plan to pose as?
5. What does Bond determine is 20 yards from the card table?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)