Reflections in a Double Bourbon
1. What city is Bond in at the beginning of the chapter?
(c) New York
(d) New Orleans
2. What is Bond drinking at the airport?
(d) Coca Cola
3. What city is Bond flying to?
(d) New York
4. What nationality was the man Bond killed most recently?
5. What kind of company did Blackwell claim to have?
(a) A coffee company
(b) A dating agency
(c) A metal factory
(d) A fertilizer company
6. What kind of drug was Blackwell processing?
7. What did the Mexican threaten Bond with?
(a) A spear
(b) A gun
(c) A bomb
(d) A knife
8. What did Bond destroy Blackwell's factory with?
(a) A rocket launcher
(b) His bare hands
(c) A tank
(d) A bomb
9. When is Bond's flight delayed to?
(a) The weekend
(b) The morning
(c) The evening
(d) The following Monday
10. What does Bond want to do in Miami?
(a) Take drugs
(b) Get drunk
(c) Go to a casino
(d) Meet a friend
This section contains 2,862 words
(approx. 10 pages at 300 words per page)